• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Advent Lee's Combo Video - YGNO

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
You Got Nutted On!!

NOTE: A few things about this vid...

1. My first combo vid ever
2. My first time ever using movie maker or any editing tools
3. Tried hard to synchronize the music with the video, was kinda hard
4. Had to cut out A LOT of sick rapage video just because it didn't fit in with matching up to the music
5. I already started my second combo video, and the sick rapage vids will be in there
6. Nynja is sick with editing pix

ATTENTION: This video was more of an experiment than anything else. My second combo vid (which will probly be called "You Got Nutted On 2!!") will be a better combo video using everything I learned from this. And you can expect it really soon, I already have some of the bulk finished on it, so while you wait for that hope you enjoy this ;)

Advent's Super Secret Tech:
"The Third Banana" can be seen in this vid at 2:15 - 2:18. This broken tech is 2 good LoLz.

-advent lee-

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
**** my browser refuses to load more than 115 seconds of your vid -_-
It's my crappy internet dropping out on me when I need it.

Anyway.

1) For what I watched, I thought it was a great vid. Quality Video.
2) lol at the name. Even watching the intro to this reminded me of 'You got Shiz'd on'.
3) I can appreciate the work gone into making things sync and basically look really cool. ThumbsWAYup lolololol
4) Wtf, why is everybody Yellow Diddy now. hahaha.

You should be proud Advent :)

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
1) For what I watched, I thought it was a great vid. Quality Video.
2) lol at the name. Even watching the intro to this reminded me of 'You got Shiz'd on'.
3) I can appreciate the work gone into making things sync and basically look really cool. ThumbsWAYup lolololol
4) Wtf, why is everybody Yellow Diddy now. hahaha.

You should be proud Advent :)

Thanks a lot man. really appreciated. Hope you get to see the rest of the vid :)

lol "AM I USABLE" hahahahahahahaha
Yea that part is so funny lolz.

Very nice vid Advent, nice sig too btw.
Thankz. Its my first combo vid so I didnt think it was that good but thanks a lot. And Nynja is too good with pix.

Hey that's really cool.

I like it :)

lol @ mindgaming that Falcon, I love doing this too XD
Yea I like to mess with peoples heads with this game. You can see that he didnt know what to do next when he grabbed the ledge so he jumped and ended up getting grabbed again lolz.

-advent-

DUB

Smash Lord
There was only one thing that dissapointed me about the video. At the end, when the platform popped up and saved the DK after the peanut gimp :mad:

Nice vid.

IDK

Smash Lord
yay advent i was excited/waiting for this. *watches video...
ok heres what i think. i dont rly like the pics you put in but i can see how it fits with the flow of the music etc.
first yellow diddy ive ever seen.
lol you both tech chased and crouch canceled that falcon while wavedashing with your glide toss... its teh meleez.
ima talk to u with something bout ur sig on aim. good vid.
o and nice title.

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
There was only one thing that dissapointed me about the video. At the end, when the platform popped up and saved the DK after the peanut gimp :mad:

Nice vid.
Thankz man really appreciate it. And yea when that happened I was like "WTF" lolz.

yay advent i was excited/waiting for this. *watches video...
ok heres what i think. i dont rly like the pics you put in but i can see how it fits with the flow of the music etc.
first yellow diddy ive ever seen.
lol you both tech chased and crouch canceled that falcon while wavedashing with your glide toss... its teh meleez.
ima talk to u with something bout ur sig on aim. good vid.
o and nice title.
Yea, I was quite excited to make this, its my first ever combo video. I was kinda iffy on adding in the pix too but I decided to at the last minute because I wanted to try out everything. It was an experiment. Any ways my aim is advent8812, I'm always online so hit me up anytime.

nice video =0
Thanks again man.

ATTENTION: This video was more of an experiment than anything else. My second combo vid (which will probly be called "You Got Nutted On 2!!") will be an ACTUAL combo video using everything I learned from this. And you can expect it really soon, I already have some of the bulk finished on it :)

-advent-

chimpact

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0361-7166-1377
You better make the 2nd sync with the music and not have some gay music on there. Get some thug rap in there. or maybe some balla rap like chamillionaire or something.

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
Thankz everyone, and keep an eye out because I'm uploading some new matches up by this week.

Plus I'm working on my SECOND combo video (thats even better than this one) right now ;) but even if I finish it I'm not sure if I should release it so early especially since I just made this one. What do you guys think?

-advent-

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Wait a while I reckon.
lol.

Keep recording footage and keep replacing the okay combos for insane combo hax.

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
Wait a while I reckon.
lol.

Keep recording footage and keep replacing the okay combos for insane combo hax.

True, but I gotta say, I have a lot of insane combos lolz. For "You Got Nutted On!!" I only used like 1 or 2 insane combos, every other clip for that video was just okay.

Maybe ill copy you and release a trailer sometime later :p

-advent-

Top Bottom