• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Lucas Weekly Matchup Discussion is currently discussing Sonic

Iron Mushroom

Smash Apprentice
You're saying that about your main?! I mean I understand calling him a cheap smamming machine, but saying he sucks? Wow (I main Lucas, Ness, and Sonic). I definently think Sonic is a cheapo. Lucas would win with his awesome aerial combos, if it's a good player, because Sonic is easy to use. Sonic doesn't have very strong moves, and Lucas does.

ROOOOY!

Smash Master
NNID
Gengite
3DS FC
5456-0280-5804
You're saying that about your main?! I mean I understand calling him a cheap smamming machine, but saying he sucks? Wow (I main Lucas, Ness, and Sonic). I definently think Sonic is a cheapo. Lucas would win with his awesome aerial combos, if it's a good player, because Sonic is easy to use. Sonic doesn't have very strong moves, and Lucas does.
Everything you said here is wrong.

Everything.

Even about who you main.

:057:

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
your an idiot

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
....is this the way all Lucas' think? I'm not even gonna bother.

Phoenix_Dark

Smash Lord
NNID
Phoenix2337
3DS FC
1289-8343-1385
If you're spamming with Sonic, you already lost the match. GTFO.

JayBee

Smash Champion
NNID
jamesbrownjrva
*throws lifesaver at Iron Mushroom*
"Here, I'll save youuuuuuuuuu!"

And for the last time...

"To all noobs in the vicininty of my voice, please do not use " I main______" as a reason a character does/does not suck. It is not a valid reason, and your case will be thrown out."

Such is the law of S.T.E.A.K.

P.S.: and what the hell does "smamming" mean? sounds like some cheap imitation steak byproduct...

Iron Mushroom

Smash Apprentice
Jeez guys calm down it was just my opinion. You don't need to go "BLAH BLAH YOU'RE WRONG BLAH BLAH YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING" And ROFL Thanks JayBee

Chis

Finally a legend
NNID
ArcadianPirate
Every match up thread that appears here...

Iron Mushroom

Smash Apprentice
It's funny how everyone is quoting my post. I'm not gonna leave. So I hurt some Sonic fanboy's feelings. GET OVER IT AND SHUT UP

ROOOOY!

Smash Master
NNID
Gengite
3DS FC
5456-0280-5804
Guys, just leave him alone and stop spamming.
Who cares if he doesn't know what he's talking about, most people who frequent this site don't FYI.
Who cares if he's wrong? Doesn't affect you, does it? The only person he's hampering is himself with his unwillingness to learn facts.

Anyone else who insults him after this post I will report.
Why do you think most boards look down on us and can't take Sonic seriously. Part of it's down to the character, part of it's down to us being unfriendly.
Memphis is the only person who should be being mean like the pimp he is around here.
Stop copying him.

Just a warning.

:057:

Iron Mushroom

Smash Apprentice
??? For saying get over it? Uh, okay Sorry I was being a idiot, and I'm totally wrong. Now let's just move on already. Thanks Rooooy

Chis

Finally a legend
NNID
ArcadianPirate
So we should have just let you argue using incorrect ideals? Yeah. THAT'LL give us a conclusive result.....
True, or do you want posts like this?

In my opinion, Olimar is Sonic's hardest match up out of all the other characters. 20:80 in Olimar's favor. Olimar's grab, and fast smash attacks, and ranged moves put a ton of damage on Sonic, he can also grab Sonic out of spin dashes. Sonic needs ranged moves and projectiles to keep up with Olimar. Also Sonic will have a very hard time grabbing an Olimar with his amazingly good defensive moveset, sure Sonic has the speed, but that one attribute isn't enough to say this is not a bad match up when it is Sonic's worst match up.

aeghrur

Smash Champion
we're waiting on you.

if anyone has anything else to say concerning this matchup, use the topic linked in the OP.
I apologize for this board being so spammy sometimes(such as now). So yeah... guess we'll be discussing in your boards and this thread can be another spam topic. :D

Blackbelt

Smash Lord
And I also suggest any discussions between two individuals that have nothing to do with any matchup discussion be taken up in provate messages.

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
What exactly is steak?
"A steak (from Old Norse steik, "roast") is a slice of meat, typically beef. Most steaks are cut perpendicular to the muscle fibres, improving the perceived tenderness of the meat. In North America, steaks are typically served grilled, though they are also often pan-fried. The more tender cuts from the loin and rib are cooked quickly, using dry heat, and served whole. Less tender cuts from the chuck or round are cooked with moist heat or are mechanically tenderized. The more tender steaks have a premium price and perception; the idea of eating steak signifies relative wealth. For people from Asia, steak is regarded as one of the quintessential dishes of Western cuisine."

aeghrur

Smash Champion
"A steak (from Old Norse steik, "roast") is a slice of meat, typically beef. Most steaks are cut perpendicular to the muscle fibres, improving the perceived tenderness of the meat. In North America, steaks are typically served grilled, though they are also often pan-fried. The more tender cuts from the loin and rib are cooked quickly, using dry heat, and served whole. Less tender cuts from the chuck or round are cooked with moist heat or are mechanically tenderized. The more tender steaks have a premium price and perception; the idea of eating steak signifies relative wealth. For people from Asia, steak is regarded as one of the quintessential dishes of Western cuisine."
I is asian steak is quintessential cuisine. all you americans eat steak?

Top Bottom