• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Season Beatings III Results

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Seasons Beatings III Winners Finals - Games 1-2 - AlphaZealot (Diddy) vs Inui (Meta Knight)
Season Beatings III Winners Finals - Games 3-5 - AlphaZealot (Diddy) vs Inui (Meta Knight)

1: Inui ($469.00) - MetaKnight
2: Forward ($134.00) - Snake/Pit
3: AlphaZealot ($67.00) - Diddy Kong
4: Dook - Snake/Lucario
5: Joey Fury - Snake
5: Quivo - Toon Link
7: Coma - Diddy Kong
7: Black Guile - Marth
9: Delta Punk
9: Sonic the Hedgedawg
9: McWooty
9: Tyr
13: Frame
13: Flackside
13: Pyro
13: Dad
17: Noel Brown
17: Kaj09
17: Mom
17: Thekiest
17: Lil Negrito
17: Master WGS
17: Tatsumi
17: t3hcount
25: Laoshu
25: Mindin
25: Kuroh
25: Pirin
25: Tarzan
25: Mr. J
25: Mike Arroyo
25: Virt
33: t-800
33: Jelli
33: Kyle Wahula
33: Doc
33: Clembo
33: Caps Indigo
33: Rune Kai
33: Green Thang
33: E_
33: Soulpech
33: Blood Kriby
33: Scythe Mu
33: Omega
33: King
33: EV
33: J Money
49: Kaz
49: Keits
49: Harmonic Tunes
49: Rakae
49: Clubberlang
49: Jio
49: JackG
49: Isiah Brannon
49: Ibanez Ninja
49: Dijon
49: Akira
49: VC
49: KarateLincoln
49: Tiggy
49: Pdiamond
65: JC
65: Vandy
65: Evan
65: Todd Ryujin

All Brawl Results: 30 Entrants
1: Forward (Snake): $105
2: AlphaZealot (Diddy): $30
3: Pyro (Wario, D3): $15

clembo2021

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, this is Clembo AKA the noob Metaknight that was there. Me and my brother BC just wanted to say thanks to everyone involved for hosting an amazing tournament, it was a very interesting tourney to go to for my first one. Everyone was great and friendly, so I didn't feel so bad about getting beat down.

clowsui

Smash Legend
good **** e_ at 33rd

means that you won your first two and lost right?

anyways good job to inui, now you have something for chillin to look at next time he says you blow LOL

also wow aZ and Q good **** come down to cincinnati next month, i'll be having my usual monthly sometime so be sure to visit and we'll all get some vids in

finally

OOSers how did you like the MW? were our board representatives (Q, e_, aZ, tyr) nice?

8!!!

Smash Cadet
MOM = ME

Humm... top 20-ish :-/ better then I thought considering my lazy DDD.

Took a billion years to start the thing but once things were going it went fairly well i'd say. Nice job guys running that shindig.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
anyways good job to inui, now you have something for chillin to look at next time he says you blow LOL
lmao everyone that says I suck can blow me :laugh:

I've been doing incredibly well at a lot of tournaments lately both in my state and out of it. Nobody can say shit about me without sounding stupid at this point.

Shoutoutzzzzz:

AlphaZealot: Good job running the event. Our set was extremely epic and I can't wait to watch the vids.

Forward: Epic two friendlies we played LOL. Good stuff making it up from losers to take 2nd.

Quivo: Very good Toon Link. I need to teach my crewmate some of that nasty stuff you do.

Coma: Nice Diddy. If you attend more tournaments, you'll be beastly in no time.

Pyro: Nice seeing you again.

Sonic the Hedgedawg: <3

Everyone else: Good games, nice seeing you, etc.

King~

Smash Champion
I had fun it was ran rather well

it was stupid that people kept leaving after they dropped one round, im mad i missed the rest of winners finals

and does anyone know how foward did in street fighter

JFox

Smash Hero
Inui switched to metaknight and now he *****. That is so unfortunate. I feel like his main might get banned soon at this rate....

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Keits took 49th. He did Brawl commentary at Evo this year. He took 49th. He's the Evo/Shoryuken guy that's super gung-ho about using items in tourney and has heavy influence over the ruleset. He took 49th. There's a new article about his crusade on the front page of shoryuken.com. He took 49th.

JFURY

Smash Rookie
Nice! 5th at my first tourney!

Dook-Nice match, your snake was awesome.

Quivo-Your Toon Link was crazy. Thanks for the compliment on my DK lol. I feel honored just to have taken one match against you.

I didn't really know anyone there, but congrats to Inui, Forward, and Alpha on top 3.

Also, gg's to Isiah Brannon, The Kiest, Pyro, Tyr, and lastly Coma, whose Diddy was amazing, but I was able to pull off a garbage win through top tier snake.

TheKiest

Smash Champion
Great Tourne guys.

Though next time I would register people into the bracket AS they pay up front.

Also is there any way we can get a image of the bracket?

mcw00ty

Smash Rookie
I had a great time!! Fox in the top 10!! (I played fox....) I can't believe I accidentally killed myself not only against Quivo's retardedly good Toon Link, but against Fowrard in my next match T.T

...I coulda won too!!!

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
Lmao, reality check Inui, doing horrible with your butt-*** generic Marth to then switching to MK and winning tourneys is by all means not a testament to how good you are, only to how cheap MK is, oh and not to mention haphazardly beating Bum at NJ and then getting rocked up by randoms when you came to NY so that you couldn't even reach Bum (which won it) ..(with skills)

You said it yourself, your wallet doesn't care right? so why would you turn your back on that and start randomly defending yourself about skills that you don't actually have?

Yes, despite winning, you can still be put in your place, go figure!

Please for the love of honest competition, ban this character so we can see some real skill in the winnings.

Shoutout to Forward (AKA Ryu) for 2nd place with Snake and Pit

El oh El 'Snake pit'

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
Lmao, reality check Inui, doing horrible with your butt-*** generic Marth to then switching to MK and winning tourneys is by all means not a testament to how good you are, only to how cheap MK is, oh and not to mention haphazardly beating Bum at NJ and then getting rocked up by randoms when you came to NY so that you couldn't even reach Bum (which won it) ..(with skills)

You said it yourself, your wallet doesn't care right? so why would you turn your back on that and start randomly defending yourself about skills that you don't actually have?

Please for the love of honest competition, ban this character so we can see some real skill in the winnings.

El oh El 'Snake pit'
fcking OWNED fcking OWNED fcking OWNED

clowsui

Smash Legend
Just a note: QUIVO and aZ do not represent the best in OH imo, that position belongs to Kel.

Or OS.

Just saying.

Pdiamond

Smash Apprentice
my name would be higher in the standing but i did not participate in the tournament. i got sick. could barely stand. overall i have to say it wasnt a good tourny. they were so disorganized. Let us in at 1 PM instead of 11 am. kinda pissed me off. no offence or anything i just wasnt pleased with it. btw which of those listed used kirby? i played a casual match with a good kirby it was a really good match.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439

El oh El 'Snake pit'
Dire, you know I have MAD respect for you, but why would you even say this. I agree that MK is broken, but he's not THAT broken, that Inui would be able to beat talented players, especially a Snake main, if he did not possess his skill of his own. If you think about it, all Inui is really asking anyone is to just respect his swag. He's really not even trying to go around saying, "Hey everyone, look at me, I'm amazing and I'm the best player ever." In fact, every time he wins, he is pretty much pleading, "Look, I did it again. Now can I finally have some respect?" And then people say he's an @sshole just for pointing out all the stuff he's done, but he really only points it out when people say he's garbage. He has respect for good players, and he did amazing things while he was Marth. In fact, since he couldn't play Marth, and get respect for what he did (I mean, placing first through fifth on average is pretty amazing IMO), he probably felt pressured to main MK, so he could get perfect results every time, just so people can stop breathing down his neck and get off his back. He did a good job, just accept that for once, please, everyone. Fact of the matter is, no matter how much you deny it, Inui does have some skill, which is how he's winning. Proof? I probably couldn't beat a lot of you if I played MK.

And seriously, MK is the best character in the game. If you're playing to win, use all the resources at your disposal, or fight to get MK banned. Me? I'm playing to do what I can with Marth. I don't go to every tourney expecting to beat top level MK's and Snakes, and players better than me (which there are many of all three), but if I was seriously concerned about it, I'd play MK too.

Fact: some characters in this game are better than others. Welcome to competative video gaming.

Framerate

Smash Lord
Yeah, I'm gonna be honest, Inui is really awesome. Not only was he really good, but he's a nice guy to boot. I was shocked to hear how much crap he gets from other players. Really, it's all pointless, non-constructive bull poo about who he chooses to play as. Like...... seriously? I don't care how good you are at any game, just being an *** for no good reason other than to make yourself feel good is pretty low. I'm lookin at you Dire Vulcan. Although I will admit that I wish Inui would go back to playing marth...

Also, the only friendlies I played as kirby during were the doubles ones, so if it was a 1v1 match against a kirby you were talking about Pdiamond, it definitely wasn't me.

e__

Smash Ace
Framerate and I both played Kirby.

Though I think there was another one.
Ugh, except for when you switched to Metaknight if you lost a game.

And I think my Marth should have beaten your Metaknight in the second match :(, it was a pretty good set though.

I feel like I could have done better, but I'll take the results.

Also, the e is lowercase; It's "e_" not "E_".

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
El oh El 'Snake pit'
Forward 3-0'd me with Pit. I couldn't figure out what to do against his edge camping, I would much rather have played against his Snake, so much easier of a match up for Diddy.

We did Snake - Diddy for the "All Brawl" finals, it went to game 5 in Winners finals and game 5 in finals finals, for the most part it was a far more even match up then against his Pit. Diddy is just cool like that.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Shoutoutzzzzz:

Sonic the Hedgedawg: <3
I am awsome am I not? :chuckle:

anyway it was nice meeting you and I think I did fairly well all things considered.

CURSE YOU FORWARD FOR BEATING ME TWICE!!!!

I thimk I'm going to grow to loathe snake very shortly :laugh:

Quivo: your toon link was utter sex.

AZ: your diddy was sexy too.

Inui: too bad teams got canceled. it would have been really fun if we could have kept up the **** we were dishing out in friendlies. :laugh:

QUIVO

Smash Master
Inui: Good **** winning it, mk is toooo good. Thanks for the compliments on my TLink

Forward: Too cool of a guy. Helped me with learning the snake matchup. Your snake was too good and too
smart.

Dook: You were super cool, I'm glad all of us got to hang out. Come back to the MW soon, I'll house any time!

AZ: Diddy is sexy, 3 stocking EVERYONE in like the first three rounds lol. Playing one handed in all brawl ftw.

D3lta Punk: It was good meeting you, I don't think we got to play any friendlies in brawl though. Melee was fun though. Once i got some warm up matches it was really fun.

Joey Fury: Your DK was actually fun to play against. I wanted to tech that stage spike so bad, but for some reason it's harder in brawl : ( Good **** getting 5th.

MCWooty: Sigh at shine infinite : ( I was trying so hard to get out. I'll ban corneria vs foxes from now on. I forgot lylat cruise was bad for spacies.

Elitem42

Smash Rookie
Coming all the way from Maryland, I hoped to make a mark bigger than what I did. I guess 7th is still good.
Shoutouts:
Inui -- I don't know why so many people give you a lot s***. You're a great player and very nice.
Joey Fury -- Great matches man. I never fought a Snake like yours before. I should've stuck with MK too. But I wanted to give my Diddy a run. Nonetheless, you're a great player.
Black Guile -- Good s*** at 7th man.
Alpha Zealot -- A great Diddy. And our ditto was fun too. I hate Diddy dittos, now. I just don't know what to do against him.
Dook -- Good job man. We had really fun friendlies. I should've stuck with Meta against Snakes.

--Coma

QUIVO

Smash Master
BTW, no offense but Kel might not be the best person in ohio... He hasn't won any big tournaments. I'd say vidjo if anybody (whom apparently doesn't even play much), especially since OS doesn't even live in ohio. He's Northern Kentucky...

Inui

Banned via Warnings

You're an idiot. I lost to Snakeee before I got to Bum and beat everyone else and got 1st in teams. I then forfeit to NinjaLink so my carpool and I could go home because we had another tournament the next day. Lost to randoms? Wtf?

You and the rest of DA are a bunch of irrelevant crybabies these days that would be laughed out of any other community.

"ban chaingrabbing"
"ban meta knight"
"ban <insert thing that's not broken but we suck too much to beat it>"

All's you do is whine and cry, even when you all use S tier characters that can beat Meta Knight just fine. Meta Knight isn't anywhere near a bannable character. The idea of me getting better and having more fun with the game and improving overall as a player must be too shocking to you and others. After I did well at EVO East, you had no trouble backing me up when you were feuding with Dav3, but now you're going to bash me because I play the best character and have been doing well in tournaments?

This is competitive gaming here. Playing to win is what matters. Your character is full of random unfair nonsense, too.

I had a lot of fun at this event and was pretty nice to people and vice versa. Just let my not so wonderful past rest in peace already.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Yo dire keep it real.

How many people have picked up Mk since brawl came out? Very few of them are placing high. There were probably alot of mks at this tournament, as there are many at every tournament. U can't clown Inui for using mk when its perfectly acceptable.

You're a skilled player, are you going to lose to any old metaknight? Probably not.
Give the dude a break, he is winning n doing his thing.

Top Bottom