• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Usmash killing percents on everyone.

Tristan_win

Not dead.
Got mad, couldn’t ever kill with the usmash in the lower percents, decide to research, found no one but Ankoku had put any work into it, started testing.

Battle field, Final Destination, Yoshi story (brawl), and Lylat Cruise
Jigglypuff 68%
Squirtle 71%
Game and Watch 73%
Fox 75%
Kirby 76%
Meta knight 76%
Sheik 77%
Pikachu 78%
Zamus 78%
Zelda 78%
Peach 78%
Olimar 79%
Falco 81%
Ice climbers 81%
Toon Link 83%
Marth 84%
Ness 84%
Pit 85%
Lucas 84%
Diddy kong 84%
Luigi 85%
Mario 86%
Sonic 86%
Lucario 87%
Samus 89%
Ivysaur 89%
R.O.B 90%
Yoshi 90%
Wolf 91%
Charizard 92%
Wario 92%
Link 93%
Ganondorf 94%
Ike 95%
CAPTAIN FALCON 96%
Bowser 96% ...the ****?
DK 100%
Snake 101%
King Dedede 104%

Luigi Manson
+11% on everyone

Since I started this it took me almost 2 hours to do. 1 hour and 50 minutes.

By the way it might be wise to add like 5% to each of theses just so your opponent DI wont come into the picture

Note: All testing were done on level 9 computers in training mode with them standing on the battle field side platforms, after each kill I check the consecutive hits counter and it said "1". I also double check by looking at the damage given at death and it also conform that all of theses kill percents are not the double hitting up smash but the single.

EDIT: Thanks Choknater for the help.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
cool :D sorry to make you do more work but do you think you can put it in order after you finish?

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
lol sorry dude but it'd make it easier to look at!!

Squirtle 71%
Game and Watch 73%
Fox 75%
Kirby 76%
Meta knight 76%
Sheik 77%
Pikachu 78%
Zamus 78%
Zelda 78%
Peach 78%
Falco 81%
Ice climbers 81%
Toon Link 83%
Marth 84%
Ness 84%
Pit 85%
Diddy kong 84%
Luigi 85%
Mario 86%
Sonic 86%
Lucario 87%
Samus 89%
Ivysaur 89%
Yoshi 90%
Wolf 91%
Charizard 92%
Wario 92%
Link 93%
Ganondorf 94%
Ike 95%
Bowser 96% ...the ****?
DK 100%
Snake 101%
King Dedede 104%

edit: here you go

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Nice Tristan, do you happen to know how much priority upsmash has, if it's decent I might start throwing it out a little more.

Also Tristan, i've been experimenting with a few ways to set up the tipper and I think I might have something. SH an uair.....you have to hit with the uair right before you hit the ground and before the uair animation finishes up smash. It's a tipper, don't know for sure if it's effective and I really don't have the means to test right now.......maybe you could look into it?

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
its priority is pretty low i think

i think....

maybe i think that just cuz it's range is really low and beaten out by all the disjointed hitboxes

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
its priority is pretty low i think

i think....

maybe i think that just cuz it's range is really low and beaten out by all the disjointed hitboxes
Very Strange, I had a tipper Usmash beat out MK's Dair on Saturday.

It was during a boost smash but at the same time, was it timing on my part or did a boost tipper Usmash or just tipper Usmash in general out prioritize a MK dair? :confused::confused:

Tristan_win

Not dead.
Nice Tristan, do you happen to know how much priority upsmash has, if it's decent I might start throwing it out a little more.

Also Tristan, i've been experimenting with a few ways to set up the tipper and I think I might have something. SH an uair.....you have to hit with the uair right before you hit the ground and before the uair animation finishes up smash. It's a tipper, don't know for sure if it's effective and I really don't have the means to test right now.......maybe you could look into it?
Well I do use the uair into utilt then dash grab all the time to get some very interesting combos started but I guess a usmash could be used as well although I highly doubt this combo would work in killing percents.

However you could mind game them by faking them out by charging a usmash causing them to air dodge and when they fall down on you dodging you could release it but you wont be getting a tipper like that.

Also testing priorities of moves is like impossible for me to do since I don't have a crew so I can only go by what I see online.

The Great Leon

Smash Champion
battlefield has kind of a low ceiling doesn't it?
in a perfect world id want a list of when it kills fresh-staled a few times on every stage but dont try that lol

Tristan_win

Not dead.
battlefield has kind of a low ceiling doesn't it?
in a perfect world id want a list of when it kills fresh-staled a few times on every stage but dont try that lol
No I recall it has the same roof size as FD but if I'm wrong please put up a link of where that information is I've been kicking myself ever since I lost track of that thread and would love to know the specs of the stages once more.

...Heck, come to think of it since I got the first set down it shouldn't be that hard to get every other stage. I will just use DK as the neutral and keep raising or lowering the percentage until I get the new percentage where the usmash kills him. Once I got that I would just add or subtract the numbers differnces on the rest of the cast....It should work.

Oh and I thought of testing the freash and stale system for the usmash since I'm a DACUS user and all but if I cared enough to make a thread on that it would be only on mario. Trying to do that for everyone would take like a half a day of aggressive work and it would be necessary for me to know the specs of Luigi Manor

Blad01

Smash Lord
Oh and I thought of testing the freash and stale system for the usmash since I'm a DACUS user and all but if I cared enough to make a thread on that it would be only on mario. Trying to do that for everyone would take like a half a day of aggressive work and it would be necessary for me to know the specs of Luigi Manor
That would be awesome to see how the stall works on U-Smash :D

ss118

Smash Master
I would praise you if you added the double-sweetspotted upsmash kill%'s, but I won't make you go through the trouble to do that. =D

Good list anyway. Shiek>Fox, since all you need is 30% and an ftilt to guarantee a kill.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Well I do use the uair into utilt then dash grab all the time to get some very interesting combos started but I guess a usmash could be used as well although I highly doubt this combo would work in killing percents.

However you could mind game them by faking them out by charging a usmash causing them to air dodge and when they fall down on you dodging you could release it but you wont be getting a tipper like that.

Also testing priorities of moves is like impossible for me to do since I don't have a crew so I can only go by what I see online.
It doesn't but it still does 30%, just throwing it out there as another mixup. Taking off 40%(uair included) is always going to be valuable. I know it would probably just be easier to use your basic ftilt combos, but against floaty characters like Kirby, Jigglypuff.......you might be getting more damage with this.

Uair to utilt sounds pretty good as well, i'm gonna start implementing it into my game.

The Great Leon

Smash Champion
No I recall it has the same roof size as FD but if I'm wrong please put up a link of where that information is I've been kicking myself ever since I lost track of that thread and would love to know the specs of the stages once more.

...Heck, come to think of it since I got the first set down it shouldn't be that hard to get every other stage. I will just use DK as the neutral and keep raising or lowering the percentage until I get the new percentage where the usmash kills him. Once I got that I would just add or subtract the numbers differnces on the rest of the cast....It should work.

i dont want you to die

lol

Ominous

Smash Apprentice
Hey thanx tristan for uploading the post...

and also thanx for you're time it tooked ^-^ thankies

@ demodemo and Leafplayer452 - who cares who Tristan is... they are helping people out with this post and poted a lot of time into it so why ask...

JackieRabbit5

Smash Journeyman
just who does he think he is trying to post useful info to help other Sheik players
:p

theres a bigger range than i thought

Tristan_win

Not dead.
I post in the Sheik forums for three reasons and I list them in order

1. To spawn interest in Sheik so that later down the road one of you will post something that will be useful to me.
2. So people will be able to raise sheik spot on the tier list more easily so I don't have to do it all by myself thus increasing the chance that 1# could happen
3. and sadly so people will realize I'm not a scrub.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Yup, I want sheik old fame back basically....which will most likely never happen really but hey I can dream.
She'll never get into high, too few people represent her and I don't even think Gimpy plays her anymore.

JackieRabbit5

Smash Journeyman
yah u know i was just playing along too heh

i'm with u though Tristan i used to be satisfied with Sheik making mid tier but now i definitely think she should go up a bit

TLMSheikant

Smash Master
Sheik should go up a bit. But i also think zelda/sheik should be counted as a char in the tiers. Zelda/sheik combined do not have many bad matchups so they could make it to high tier. ^_^

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Seriously who is Sheik going to jump on the tier list? The only one I could see would be Ike, Peach will move up, Bowser and Luigi are fine where they are................actually I could see Sheik jumping Zelda.

Top Bottom