• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some of my matches

Tyser

Smash Champion
Youre very good. Im stealing your full hopping shenanigans :p And your DAC is HUGE! Id consider more Dair, but youre doing fine the way you play so keep doing what youre doing.

EDIT: I think youre my favorite Jiggz player now :-D.

Paxz

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Xyxura
Youre very good. Im stealing your full hopping shenanigans :p And your DAC is HUGE! Id consider more Dair, but youre doing fine the way you play so keep doing what youre doing.

EDIT: I think youre my favorite Jiggz player now :-D.
Thanx for the comment ! I've been playing Jiggly since Melee but in Brawl all important matches I used to played them with Wario.
One of the biggest tournament in Mexico will be next month so Ill give it a try with my Jiggly so I've been training a lot lately.
Ill try to upload more vidz soon.

illinialex24

Smash Hero
Your good and the full hop does help a fair amount but only if used in moderation. And your on-stage spacing could use some work, the Ike started punishing you with grabs (he never U-tilted which really surprises me). If you really work on attacking more defensively (i.e., not letting yourself open to be grabbed and attacked all the time), you could become easily the best Jigglypuff on these boards. You're off-stage spacing is absolutely sick, I wouldn't feel safe as a Jigglypuff playing you off-stage. Great work and you should definitely work on your on-stage game. But if you improve that, you should be giving me the lessons.

(I only watched the first match).

Tyser

Smash Champion
If you really work on attacking more defensively (i.e., not letting yourself open to be grabbed and attacked all the time), you could become easily the best Jigglypuff on these boards.
I think hes already the best Jigglypuff on SWF right now.

Tyser

Smash Champion
Bowyer in his prime isnt now though meaning that Paxz is the best at the moment. What happened to mister Bowyer anyways?

GeneralWoodman

Smash Lord
i two-stocked glick <<

as for critea on the vid tho, i'd say u need to use more tilts, it seemed u were all are and semi-predictable. good jigg tho. sometimes the ground approach is better than air

GeneralWoodman

Smash Lord
dont assume im only good at mirrors boy, i have a few techs im keepin secret cuz i know they'd be too useful.......ive duplicated the miracle doge roll a few times not mastered but it is lagless and useful

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Awesome tech at 1:29 in the first vid...and never miss rest like you did in the second video, that pretty much cost you the match. I guess you could also do without being so offensive, for example in the third match against THOR you ran right into his upsmash...and it was pretty obvious he was charging it.

Very, very good Jiggly though, and I'm sure those mistakes were just small errors, and that you really shouldn't worry about them too much except for missing rest. =P

Tyser

Smash Champion
What are these made up tactics people are talking about? I take it that Woodman is saying nonsense as usual?

EDIT: Woodman, your sig is friggin hilarious hahahaha.

Phampy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Phampy
Remember the key rule of the internet kiddies:

Pics/videos or it didn't happen.

Anyways, nice Jiggly, I've only seen the first two videos and I was impressed by the tech in the first one. Anyways, I'll give them all a see when I can find time to. <_<

Glick

Smash Lord
i two-stocked glick <<

as for critea on the vid tho, i'd say u need to use more tilts, it seemed u were all are and semi-predictable. good jigg tho. sometimes the ground approach is better than air
You beat me in jiggz mirrors. All the time. But I think I'm a better jiggz overall vs the whole cast. Your spacing stinks but your good at punishing me for pounding. but thats all. Don't go around saying your better just because you beat me in mirrors. No offense.

illinialex24

Smash Hero
You beat me in jiggz mirrors. All the time. But I think I'm a better jiggz overall vs the whole cast. Your spacing stinks but your good at punishing me for pounding. but thats all. Don't go around saying your better just because you beat me in mirrors. No offense.
Yeah, mirrors aren't a good judge. They are for 1/35th of all your matchups. Very important lol.

Glick

Smash Lord
Also as far as pax goes. Your amazing. Me and you have a very very similar on stage game except you use your sheild better then I do. And your offstage game blows me out of the water. I'm going to watch all your videos, good stuff.

Paxz

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Xyxura
Thanx u all 4 the comments, I really apreciate them. Ill work more on my on stage game and Ill try to upload more vidz soon.

NakeDDD sorry for the missing rest, I wont miss it again =(

XD

GeneralWoodman

Smash Lord
i make no nonsense i have a replay of me tripping all the entire distance across fd in a basic brawl(no smashballs were used) still trying to duplicate it...really hard :(

PND

Smash Champion
You could send the replay to somebody with recording capabilities over wifi, and they could post it for you.

Just saying. . .

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
These are some good videos.

Thor R1:
0:11 Where was the grab?
0:34 Nice fairs, but they are around 30% stale at this point... Especially against People with high weight and bad recovery, you really want stale bairs and fresh fairs.
0:40 Why not do rising pounds while helpless off stage?
1:19 I wanted that to have worked really bad...
1:30 Nice tech!
1:58 Fantastic.
2:33 Why was this a falling pound?

Thor R2:
0:10 Nairing at low percents is almost always bad.
0:54 Nice try, shouldn't have made that final pass once it was clear you weren't going to hit him.
1:01 Very nice.
1:11 This was fantastic, I've never seen DACUS to grab before!
1:23 It happens.
2:56 There go those stale fairs again... Are you intentionally not bairing?

Thor R3:
0:53 This is why Jigglypuff should recover low.
1:03 See how nice fresh fairs are?

Tili R1:
0:26 Falling pound...?
1:09 This. If you had a sweet spotted fair here that was even slightly more fresh, it would have knocked him out of his Up-B and killed him. Instead, the move was stale enough that it didn't do enough damage and Snake lived.
2:58 Yeah, Pound should *never* be used against Snake when you are at high percents... and at very low percents he will probably just u-tilt you OoS anyway.

Tili R2:
0:00 So, first, why are you on Halberd against Snake? If you lost R1, this should be your counter-pick, and Halberd is a terrible Jigglypuff stage for most matchups, especially against Snake and his u-tilt.
1:00 See? That was almost a disaster. On a typical stage, it wouldn't have been nearly as close.
1:32 You got him, but in the position he was in, you could have just grabbed him from the stage and gimped his C4 recovery.
3:28 I would have chased him here.
4:58 What on earth is he doing?
6:40 Good comeback, you played consistently. At that high of a percent, you most reliable KO is probably a dash attack though. You can sneak it in because he is waiting for you to jump.

Tili R3:
Won't load for me for some reason?

ZENKY R1:
0:08 Where was the grab?
1:02 STALE FAIRS! You almost killed him, and your fair was 15% stale. If you had managed bairs or nairs instead of fairs earlier, you would have killed him right here.
1:11 If at first you don't succeed, roll off the edge to safety.
1:30 Good drill rest, good tech.
1:52 Yes! This is what Jiggs is about.
2:02 I would have used a dair.
2:07 This is good; I don't know why people don't do it more.
2:11 Also this!
2:30 Grab? Why you go away from him?

ZENKY R2:
0:41 You had him!
1:06 Recover low...
2:18 Nice!
2:55 +10 for style, excellent.

You are a very good Jiggs, but I remain confused as to why you stale your fair so much, why you almost always recover from the side of the edge, and why you almost never use dair or dash attack.

Paxz

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Xyxura
These are some good videos.

Thor R1:
0:11 Where was the grab?
0:34 Nice fairs, but they are around 30% stale at this point... Especially against People with high weight and bad recovery, you really want stale bairs and fresh fairs.
0:40 Why not do rising pounds while helpless off stage?
1:19 I wanted that to have worked really bad...
1:30 Nice tech!
1:58 Fantastic.
2:33 Why was this a falling pound?

Thor R2:
0:10 Nairing at low percents is almost always bad.
0:54 Nice try, shouldn't have made that final pass once it was clear you weren't going to hit him.
1:01 Very nice.
1:11 This was fantastic, I've never seen DACUS to grab before!
1:23 It happens.
2:56 There go those stale fairs again... Are you intentionally not bairing?

Thor R3:
0:53 This is why Jigglypuff should recover low.
1:03 See how nice fresh fairs are?

Tili R1:
0:26 Falling pound...?
1:09 This. If you had a sweet spotted fair here that was even slightly more fresh, it would have knocked him out of his Up-B and killed him. Instead, the move was stale enough that it didn't do enough damage and Snake lived.
2:58 Yeah, Pound should *never* be used against Snake when you are at high percents... and at very low percents he will probably just u-tilt you OoS anyway.

Tili R2:
0:00 So, first, why are you on Halberd against Snake? If you lost R1, this should be your counter-pick, and Halberd is a terrible Jigglypuff stage for most matchups, especially against Snake and his u-tilt.
1:00 See? That was almost a disaster. On a typical stage, it wouldn't have been nearly as close.
1:32 You got him, but in the position he was in, you could have just grabbed him from the stage and gimped his C4 recovery.
3:28 I would have chased him here.
4:58 What on earth is he doing?
6:40 Good comeback, you played consistently. At that high of a percent, you most reliable KO is probably a dash attack though. You can sneak it in because he is waiting for you to jump.

Tili R3:
Won't load for me for some reason?

ZENKY R1:
0:08 Where was the grab?
1:02 STALE FAIRS! You almost killed him, and your fair was 15% stale. If you had managed bairs or nairs instead of fairs earlier, you would have killed him right here.
1:11 If at first you don't succeed, roll off the edge to safety.
1:30 Good drill rest, good tech.
1:52 Yes! This is what Jiggs is about.
2:02 I would have used a dair.
2:07 This is good; I don't know why people don't do it more.
2:11 Also this!
2:30 Grab? Why you go away from him?

ZENKY R2:
0:41 You had him!
1:06 Recover low...
2:18 Nice!
2:55 +10 for style, excellent.

You are a very good Jiggs, but I remain confused as to why you stale your fair so much, why you almost always recover from the side of the edge, and why you almost never use dair or dash attack.

Believe me I know my mistakes, and I love my style xD also there arent too many vidz of people using jiggly to learn from there, I really liked how you marked the exact time on each match to show some of my errors and good gameplay, but I dont think anyone is that perfect enough, If I would do those thing you suggested I probably have 3 stocked them, also do you have any Jiigly videos I would really love to watch them to see what I learn and also I think I can play better than that if I play defensive but I just love to attack thats why I started to play more Jiggly than my wario, since Grab release you have to play very defensive against lots of chars afraid to being grabbed and punish for that matter.

About Fairs, Like I said I like attacking and make fast game but in a tourney I probably use bairs until High % to star using fairs.... but well thats just me.

Top Bottom