• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

i dont get it (questoin)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taco cat

Smash Rookie
when i use the side b and the down b they get knocked into the same direction with the same damage. is there any diffrance besides the short hop on the side b at all?:urg:

Barge

All I want is a custom title
You can jump during Side B.

Or can you do that with down b too? >_>

Greenstreet

Smash Champion
Although I am sure this is Boxob, I am going to develop a sensible response to this 'new' person.

Hey mate, welcome to the Sonic boards. I'm not sure whether you were aware or not, but there is 'stickies' at the top of every thread, that detail on the information you need to know about Sonic.
You can find it HERE
But more specifically, you can find the difference between the two HERE.
I hope you can find the information you need there, but if not, drop by the Sonic Chat Room and throw some questions at us.

Just out of curiosity, what is Taco Cat spelt backwards? I know a certain banned user who used to love palindromes.

Taco cat

Smash Rookie
Although I am sure this is Boxob, I am going to develop a sensible response to this 'new' person.

Hey mate, welcome to the Sonic boards. I'm not sure whether you were aware or not, but there is 'stickies' at the top of every thread, that detail on the information you need to know about Sonic.
You can find it HERE
But more specifically, you can find the difference between the two HERE.
I hope you can find the information you need there, but if not, drop by the Sonic Chat Room and throw some questions at us.

Just out of curiosity, what is Taco Cat spelt backwards? I know a certain banned user who used to love palindromes.
idk i like tacos and i like cats.oh wow theyre spelled the same way. cool. that threads too confusing. i dont get it is there any way to make it easier? who liked what ? whats a aplindrome? there are so many sonic terms i dont no right now you have to slow down :[

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
There's no way to make it easier. What? I'm not sure. You can read the stickies at your own pace, they aren't going anywhere.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
jerry, stop being a douche before you get your second acount banned.

as a matter of fact, im turning this into a "what the hell did jerry do to get banned this time? and why the hell does CITH have madd ban points on his name now?" thread

EDIT
i just found out why in umby's "those guys are stupid thread"

also, umby and tenki are leaving, thats fine, i will see you guys around fo sho, ill be taking care of the place why yall are gone, and should you ever contemplate coming back, know that will be at least teh one serious dude, for you both to have serious intelligent discussion with...

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Whose Jerry, and Cat did some Thread Bumping he shouldn't have...poor guy.

TheDogInTheSombrero

Smash Rookie
jerry, stop being a douche before you get your second acount banned.

as a matter of fact, im turning this into a "what the hell did jerry do to get banned this time? and why the hell does CITH have madd ban points on his name now?" thread

EDIT
i just found out why in umby's "those guys are stupid thread"

also, umby and tenki are leaving, thats fine, i will see you guys around fo sho, ill be taking care of the place why yall are gone, and should you ever contemplate coming back, know that will be at least teh one serious dude, for you both to have serious intelligent discussion with...
Tenki's not leaving.

Greenstreet

Smash Champion
also, umby and tenki are leaving, thats fine, i will see you guys around fo sho, ill be taking care of the place why yall are gone, and should you ever contemplate coming back, know that will be at least teh two serious dudes, for you both to have serious intelligent discussion with...
Fixed.
I have no problem with this board being a place for proper discussion and the odd joke now and again. But because of the spam I left my Matchup Discussion thread and gave up. So if the board is ready for serious discussion, count me in.

Taco cat

Smash Rookie
Ok but really. I guess I can stop spamming this place up all the time now that my initial goal's been reached.

I can just go back to Gaia PYP threads and troll the shi
t out of them.

:093:

Greenstreet

Smash Champion
And what was your initial goal? Ever thought of actually contributing to the boards, then you might have a better chance of modding the place.

Taco cat

Smash Rookie
And what was your initial goal? Ever thought of actually contributing to the boards, then you might have a better chance of modding the place.
My initial goal was to get this placed watched over by moderators who actually gave a crap about keeping this place tidy. The way of me doing so was wreaking havoc until it worked.

Well, it worked.

Greenstreet

Smash Champion
No it didn't because your still spamming, not only that, but you have given this place a reputation as a place where spam is acceptable. This board shouldn't need moderation, and the only reason it ever needed to be watched over was because of you. So you solved a problem that you caused by doing the same thing that caused the problem.

Well done.

Taco cat

Smash Rookie
No it didn't because your still spamming, not only that, but you have given this place a reputation as a place where spam is acceptable. This board shouldn't need moderation, and the only reason it ever needed to be watched over was because of you. So you solved a problem that you caused by doing the same thing that caused the problem.

Well done.
You had it all right until you said the word "no"

Spam was something common around here way before I started my little charade. You weren't here back in the day of me, lucky, Dnes, the old regulars, but we'd constantly have spam being thrown at us, maybe a month or so in, we got tired of it. I decided eventually (three months in?) that I'd spam until we got a dedicated mod.

I know Umby remembers, or at least he was around for my thoughts being formed on the matter of spam. As were other people.

Boxob is not a cycle, lololol.

Greenstreet

Smash Champion
Too bad you didn't notice the point where the only spam was yours, and the only new spammers were resultant of you. That's when you should have stopped.

Taco cat

Smash Rookie
Too bad you didn't notice the point where the only spam was yours, and the only new spammers were resultant of you. That's when you should have stopped.
Oh I did, but I wasn't being stopped, that was the problem.

Do you honestly believe I'm some kind of internet douche bag?

Greenstreet

Smash Champion
I believe you are the sole person who has damaged this board the most. Think about it, Tenki is as bright as they come, we could of had a really informative board here. The rest of us back up his knowledge with our own opinion and individual experiences. But instead, this place got filled with spam rather than information.

Tenki: Knows the most about Sonic on SWF
Memphis: Smart as, but driven to insanity
Napi: Insane video making skillz as well as great knowledge of Sonic
Teh Umby: Another smart poster who unfortunately stopped contributing because its almost useless here.
Boxob: A good Sonic player, but chooses to spam instead of contribute
ROOOOY!: Another good Sonic player that contributes, but as of late, hasn't had the opportunity to, becuase 99% of threads are spam

These are pretty deadly combinations that should have made a great board.

None of us are particularly nooby anymore, we all know about Sonic, but because of the reputation of this board, nothing ever gets done. And that is your fault unfortunately.

So far, you fill the criteria of an internet douche bag pretty well. Sorry

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
@ boxy. yes.

because back than if it was that bad, umby would have left then.

hes leaving now because you and cat are acting rediculous.

and for the record, we didnt get a mod at all.

we got a stickeyed thread teaching us how to report you, something that tenki has been doing for a good month now
congrats on the outstanding accomplishment

Greenstreet

Smash Champion
@ boxy. yes.

because back than if it was that bad, umby and memphis and tenki would have left then.

hes leaving now because you and cat are acting rediculous.

and for the record, we didnt get a mod at all.

we got a stickeyed thread teaching us how to report you, something that tenki has been doing for a good month now
congrats on the outstanding accomplishment
fixed.

Thankyou Boxob, for chasing away 3 great Sonic mains who COULD have done so much more for Sonic.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
me and GS are just gonna hold it down around here....

also, i officially cosign to any/everything that GS says from now on,

ive never seen somebody correct me twice in a row, and be 100% correct everytime

Greenstreet

Smash Champion
Well it looks that way. I might have to go PM the other guys and tell them that hopefully Boxob will grow up and contribute. Because seriously, we have a good lot of players here. We are all experienced and we all have alot of hours with Sonic under our belt. We aren't a bunch of scrubs who don't actually go to tourneys but post thier unproven theories anyway.
The board can be organised and it can be helpful.

Taco cat

Smash Rookie
Oh, oh well.

Either way, I've stopped being ridiculous as of two seconds ago.

Greenstreet, I'm sorry you dislike me out of no where for whatever reasons you've posted. Although we all still contribute, even me. There's still stickies with ALL the info there for everyone. No amount of ridiculous posts could knock those down. I'm sure they'll come back, because I don't take them seriously when they just say "I'm done". I don't see how my spamming would make Tenki any less knowledgeable, or Memphis any less of a good player, or Umby any less of an ok player. Or anything.

Regardless of any affects I've had on this board, let's all just stfu and be boring old smash boards again.

Place'll be dead in two weeks, if even.

Tenki

Smash Hero
I didn't say I was leaving, I said I could too lol.

I'm going to make the end-all guide thread (without the video thread/some stuff) and end the Sonic boards once and for all.

But it will be so long that noone will ever read it.

So the Sonic boards will continue.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
if youre serious about being serious than prove it by serving your sentance and not posting anymore until your old account is unbanned

lol tenki will never leave, he said he was gonna switch to MK too but we see how well that worked out...

Greenstreet

Smash Champion
Oh, oh well.

Either way, I've stopped being ridiculous as of two seconds ago.

Greenstreet, I'm sorry you dislike me out of no where for whatever reasons you've posted. Although we all still contribute, even me. There's still stickies with ALL the info there for everyone. No amount of ridiculous posts could knock those down. I'm sure they'll come back, because I don't take them seriously when they just say "I'm done". I don't see how my spamming would make Tenki any less knowledgeable, or Memphis any less of a good player, or Umby any less of an ok player. Or anything.

Regardless of any affects I've had on this board, let's all just stfu and be boring old smash boards again.

Place'll be dead in two weeks, if even.

I didn't say it stifled there skill level or knowledge, my claim was that it hinders the ability for sensible posts to be made. When people are acknowledged for 'hilarious' spam rather than serious posts, then why make the sensible posts. Wouldn't it be better for the development of Sonic that the topic points were all useful rather than spam?

I really do hope that the guys haven't actually left for good. But if they don't... thanks.
Hopefully we can run it sensibly without them.

EDIT: @ Tenki Cool mate
@ da K.I.D. I agree with you. If you know you've been spamming then leave it til you are allowed to come back as Boxob. That's why banning occurs after all.

Taco cat

Smash Rookie
if youre serious about being serious than prove it by serving your sentance and not posting anymore until your old account is unbanned
Lol, **** that.

I made a thread, a serious one. Go check it out, it's cool. You'd like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom