• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Race's Brawl Tournament VI: Mark of the Millenium (We start 9:30am!)

Race

Smash Lord
Race's Brawl Tourney VI: mark of the Millenium 2008
By: Race'n Co.

Date: Saturday, December 13th, 2008

Categories: Singles and Teams. . . .maybe crew battles

Where: 17312 Grayland ave. Cerritos, Ca 90703

Time: 8:30am-9:30am (Venue Opens for casuals)

Teams : Start: 9:30:00pm - 12:30pm

Singles: 12:30pm-7:00pm

Crew Battles: Either between teams and singles or after singles

Casuals: Bring your Melee or 3s, or whatever. There will be Casual dedicated Sets. Please use them and NOT Tourney TVs for casuals. We need to run the tourney as fast as we Can!

Gear: 6 tv's and 6 Wii's (Need 2 wii's) or if they become available more tv's and wii's

Fee: $5 Singles, $10 per Team, Crews: $6 per crew

Venue Fee: $2 per event (I'm doing all the planning plus all the leg work the day of and night before, plus i'm buying 3 TVs just for tourney use. . . lol, plz understand a $2 venue guys. . . )

Prize:
Singles:
-1st 60% pot
-2nd 25% pot
-3rd 10% pot
-4th 5% pot

Teams:
-1st 60% pot
-2nd 30% pot
-3rd 10% pot

Tournament Details:
Singles:
-3 Stock 8:00 Time Limit with NO Items.
-Random will be choosen first (They are the neutrals described).
-Games are best out of 3 matches with Finals being best out of 5
-Standard double elimination

Teams:
-3 stock 7:00 with NO Items.
-Random will be choosen first (They are the neutrals described).
-Games best out of 3 with finals being best out of 5
-Double Elimination

Crew Battles:
-5 man crews w/ 3 stock each
-Only Final Destination, Battlefield and Smashville selectable
-Single elimination

NOR CAL IS COMING DOWN AND WANTS THEIR REVENGE!!!!

Stages:
Final Destination
Battle Field
Smashville
Yoshi's Island

Counterpicks:
Castle Siege
Delfino Plaza
Corneria
Frigate Orpheon
Halberd
Ranbow Cruise
Pirate Ship
Jungle Japes
Lylat Cruise
Luigi's Mansion
Brinstar

All is brawl: http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=3263

INFO
-Gear wise we have 5 TV's ready with 4 or 5 wii's. So if someone could bring in 2 extra wii's that would be awesome (Another problem I don't have to worry about) So if you can bring some let me know.

-I'm buying 3 TV's just so I know we won't be low on TVs. I want this to be the best experiance for you guys as possible and run everything as quickly as I can. so i'll be willing to spend a little for TVs.

-Please bring your controllers (Use wavebirds at your own risk) and MARK THEM

-If we can get extra TV's and wii we can hold casuals on that tv. Some friendlies would be cool. We're having TVs JUST for casuals so please use those for play and NOT Tourney T.Vs please.

-All seeded players will be accounted for. We are using a NEW version of TIO which has most of it's bugs fixed and runs a lot more smoothly! So seeding won't take too long anymore.

-If you bring stuff (TVs,Wiis, Laptops, ect.) They are YOUR responsibility! I will not be held responsible for you leaving your stuff at the tourney. I have 50+ ppl yelling in my ear for 7 hours straight. I wont be able to keep track of your stuff. So if you lose something in the end too bad it's YOUR problem. I also wont be wasting time and money sending things to ppl who leave their stuff

-If you're gonna be late call me and i'll add you to the slots, and see if I can hold you off till you arrive. Please arrive ON TIME.

-As with last time i'll have food and drinks for everyone to enjoy. I'll be selling food there. (BBQ, EggRolls, more soda ect.) eat some new Connor Cakes!

-Please keep in mind, it will be in a house, respect that. Try not to mess up or take anything there. Please don't come drunk or high. If someone gets too rowdy or violent I WILL KICK YOU OUT

Call me with any questions: (562) 277 2727

Race

Smash Lord
Talk to me about melee connor, i'll be willing to hold the event for the melee ppl again

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
but this time, no cramped corner please? lack of room to move around the venue was probably my biggest pet peeve...

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
but this time, no cramped corner please? lack of room to move around the venue was probably my biggest pet peeve...
Maybe Brawl can be in the back? And the laptop area can be in the corner where melee was? Pretty sure this will make everyone happy and will be able to move around the garage without bumping people ***** into other peoples *****. :confused:

Race

Smash Lord
Cerritos again this time guys.

also I can't fit 100 ppl in cerritos. . . .I might have to apply a cap limit to this tourney

so sad. . .

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
please dont change the date race. this is right after my finals week. so its perfect.

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces

also I can't fit 100 ppl in cerritos. . . .I might have to apply a cap limit to this tourney

so sad. . .
Might I suggest not doing a Melee tourney to give more space for the Brawl tourney? Or if you cap it you should do sign ups online, that way no one shows up and can't enter, because I would hate for people to drive an hour just to be unable to enter....

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
I'm pretty sure you liked bumping into people's d1cks Jmex xD
I like bumping into Squirtles ****!

so sad. . .
Wait Cerritos? Are you serious? **** YES!

JDM

Smash Champion
Have some PS2's set up before the tourney like the last time the tounrey was in Cerritos.

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
Didnt you know, squirtle evolves from the **** stone.

Charoo

Smash Champion
i think that's the weekend before by exams =(

good luck and have fun to every1 i guess

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
Yorba Linda... Is there any way to host the tournament there instead of Cerritos? .

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
I doubt we'll be able to hold a Melee tournament, considering how small the venue is going to be.

Race

Smash Lord
my dad wants to take a break from hosting at his place. So it's eitehr cerritos or no where. and cerritos is better then no where.

I can prolly squeeze in melee, but i'll really have to plan this out, i'm really up for anything

Race

Smash Lord
yeah im thinking maybe i'll just host brawl, and have the perma melee station like last time

Top Bottom