• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Groceries aka Slit aka White Isai

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagesekan

Smash Journeyman
I just have to say that I hate you Groceries. I'm fuking addicted to fruit. Know what I had for dinner last night? an apple, half a plate of cantaloupe pieces, a handful of grapes, a glass of apple juice and a small mound of mashed potatoes. I am THREE SPOONFULS away from being a complete freak like you.

Next time we meet I'm moneymatching you for a sand pear a55hole.

As for now, I'm going to go eat a Hershey's bar to make myself feel human again

edit: http://www.qwantz.com/archive/000007.html nutrition facts, biotch

Eight 52

Smash Journeyman
You caught the dirty hippy? You must cleanse yourself. Eat a large steak or grab a prime rib. Never let it fully take over for 3 days straight, or else you will be lost.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
I dunno wtf this thread is about but Slit is definitely the white Isai.

I don't think he could look or sound anymore like Isai.

Sachi

Smash Rookie
I just have to say that I hate you Groceries. I'm fuking addicted to fruit. Know what I had for dinner last night? an apple, half a plate of cantaloupe pieces, a handful of grapes, a glass of apple juice and a small mound of mashed potatoes. I am THREE SPOONFULS away from being a complete freak like you.

Thread fails.

Also you fail for thinking vegan = vegetarian.

Vegan = no meat of any kind ( yes, that includes seafood ), no animal derived products such as milk, cream, cheese, eggs, lard, etc.

Vegetarian = no meat. There are other "kinds" of vegetarians though - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vegetarian - so go and educate yourselves, ignorant southerners.

Kagesekan

Smash Journeyman
Thread fails.

Also you fail for thinking vegan = vegetarian.

Vegan = no meat of any kind ( yes, that includes seafood ), no animal derived products such as milk, cream, cheese, eggs, lard, etc.

Vegetarian = no meat. There are other "kinds" of vegetarians though - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vegetarian - so go and educate yourselves, ignorant southerners.
Post fails. Reason: insufficient background information and awareness of the poster

I'm referring to a friend named Groceries who is what he calls a "fruitarian". He only eats fruit. Nothing else. After spending two days with him, I started having the strong urge to eat ****loads of fruit and nothing else.

To add to your ignorance, Florida is not commonly associated with the social norms of the rest of the southern states due to a much different economical environment that results in a widely variated population of "newly wed and nearly dead".

So next time you decide to post, make sure you understand what's even being discussed.

That is all.

I lied, you're a f@ggot.

Kagesekan

Smash Journeyman
You're an idiot. I was talking about the "comic".

Also, how can I be a so-called "***got" when I'm female?
You seriously attacked the thread and based your entire argument off of something that I tacked on as an afterthought? And you didn't clarify that you were referring to the comic either.

It's clear that you...
A. Don't understand humor
B. Are bad at trolling
C. Are still a f@ggot because the only real female in the smash community is Ginger

Stop being so butthurt. You obviously blundered into an in-joke with no idea whats going on.

Sachi

Smash Rookie
You seriously attacked the thread and based your entire argument off of something that I tacked on as an afterthought? And you didn't clarify that you were referring to the comic either.

It's clear that you...
B. Are bad at trolling
C. Are still a f@ggot because the only real female in the smash community is Ginger

Stop being so butthurt. You obviously blundered into an in-joke with no idea whats going on.
Lol. Your posts make me laugh.

It's clear that you...
A. Are an *******
B. Are an *******
C. ????
D. NO PROFIT!!!

I'd ask RanIji about the whole "***got" thing, I don't think he'd like that.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698

It's clear that you...
B. Are bad at trolling

Yeah but this thread is kinda weird though. ;p

A. Some people have different senses of humor, and some people aren't as funny, for example, I can be funny, but sometimes I am just dry, and trying to be funny. It happens to the best of us.
B. She wasn't trolling, only stating a fact and THEN opponion. ;3
C. Its not cool to treat women like that, men should be gentlemen

And, you say it was an in-joke, but almost everyone was like 'lol wut?'. But, I do give you props for trying, I'd probaly do the same. GOOD DAY

Kagesekan

Smash Journeyman
Lol. Your posts make me laugh.

It's clear that you...
A. Are an *******
B. Are an *******
C. ????
D. NO PROFIT!!!

I'd ask RanIji about the whole "***got" thing, I don't think he'd like that.
And it's clear that you butcher worn out memes
RanIji can blow me

Yeah but this thread is kinda weird though. ;p

A. Some people have different senses of humor, and some people aren't as funny, for example, I can be funny, but sometimes I am just dry, and trying to be funny. It happens to the best of us.
B. She wasn't trolling, only stating a fact and THEN opponion. ;3
C. Its not cool to treat women like that, men should be gentlemen

And, you say it was an in-joke, but almost everyone was like 'lol wut?'. But, I do give you props for trying, I'd probaly do the same. GOOD DAY
B. She was trolling because she blatantly insulted everyone involved without cause.
C. **** that, I'm a cat (George Carlin quote if you didn't catch it, begone with your outdated moral standards)

If you don't understand a joke addressed towards someone, don't get involved or lurk for moar info?

Someone's a dumb *****... :)
^best as is

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
If you don't understand a joke addressed towards someone, don't get involved or lurk for moar info?
Oh, well, I was only saying that to contradict you saying that it was an in-joke. xD BOOYAH

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Yay, I just noticed i'm a smash JOURNYMEN nao. and so are you. : >

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)

What?
You caught the dirty hippy? You must cleanse yourself. Eat a large steak or grab a prime rib. Never let it fully take over for 3 days straight, or else you will be lost.
cocaine is one hell of a drug
Someone's a dumb *****... :)
yusha camp mo'
Lol taking things out of porportion. Southerners are stupid, myself included.
****ing **** yes

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
**** YER!!!! I can't wait till i'm a smash DIRECTOR WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

"I SMASH IN YOUR GENERAL DIRECTION"

SlitThroat1010

Smash Journeyman
You better be on the safe side and also sleep on a manatee carcass after eating its insides to the bloody and deliciously finger-licking bones. You can't be too careful when it comes to such diseases as fruitarian. I already lost myself to this plague and I don't want anyone else to suffer the same miserable fate. :laugh:

I'll bring some fruit with me on Saturday, something much better than a sand pear. We can 'fruit match' for those. XD

Fruitarian Geek Stuff: Also, B12 information is just a myth, as it's made in your gut by bacteria. Since people cook their meat in order to avoid the diseases associated with eating food not fit for human consumption, there is no B12 to be had from the meat since the B vitamins are extremely sensitive to being permanently denatured by heat. Instead, a healthy gut provides all the B12 you will ever need. You also require less B12 on a fruitarian diet because among B12's primary functions are extracting foreign proteins from the blood as well as targeting digestion towards those vitamins and minerals you are most deficient in, both of which aren't a problem on a fruitarian diet at all.

And ya I do smoke too much pot, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom