• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Last Hurrah-Cyberden October 25th Results

Spitfire668

Smash Cadet
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a279/Spitfire668/DoublesBracket.gif

1: ChuDat+Forte
2: Candy+Boss
3: Azen+DKSmash
4: Thumbswayup+Beaker
5: Kaiser+Travis
5: Neo+Chillin
7: Yooster+K9
7: Rolling Gyro (JCaesar + Sin)
9: Joe Raucher+Ben Raucher
9: Halt I am Reptar (Dawgbowl + Neko Sempai)
9: SWA+WWRJD
9: Brad King+David Bui
13: The Tantalus+Vanilla Waffle
13: Evan Lipshultz+5% tax
13: Shane B.+Chris Lyons
13: Micheal T.+Steven Hernandez

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a279/Spitfire668/Singlesbracket.gif

1: Forte
2: ChuDat
3: korn
4: Boss
5: Candy
5: Neo
7: Chillen
7: Yooster
9: The Tantalus
9: Thumbswayup
9: Beaker
9: JCeaser
13: Kirbster
13: Deez
13: 5% Tax
13: Sin
17: BetaZealot
17: DKSmash
17: K9
17: WWRDJD
17: CTL
17: Hat
17: Saki Zato Ichi
17: Dawgbowl
25: Evan Lip.
25: Vanilla Waffle
25: David B.
25: Kevin F.
25: Seagull
25: Matt L.
25: Chris L.
25: Mindful Master
33: Nora
33: Kaiser
33: Prof. Randall and his abundance of brain power
33: Brian S.
33: Shane B.
33: Spitfire
33: Spyke
33: Edge
33: Ben
33: EE
33: Red Bandit
33: Brad King
33: Bionic
33: Travis
33: Azen
33: Michael L.
49: MAK
49: Steven H.
49: Apze
49: Tyler H.

Squirtle the Master

Smash Cadet
Wish I coulda gone to this **** but getting a ride is hard as ****. Also, I'm not seeing Wu Tang in the results...Dammit, he needs to start going to tourneys. His Pit would **** ANYONE. Also lol at Azen having to leave early.

boss8

Smash Hero
1: Forte-metaknight
2: ChuDat-kirby
3: korn-metaknight...dedede
4: Boss-mario/luigi
5: Candy-dedede/snake/metaknight
5: Neo-marth
7: Chillen-snake
7: Yooster-metaknight
9: The Tantalus-ROB
9: Thumbswayup-diddy
9: Beaker-diddy
9: JCeaser-ROB

dawgbowl

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3239-2803-2467
Well I did better this time, though I still have so many moments where I get knocked away, and then float back towards them, and get hit again... I keep telling myself I'll change up my game but I don't, or at least not enough.

I tried MK today on some, but I did better with Lucas anyway >_> guess i'll just stick with lucas "for now until the end of time" (some pokemon theme, but i can't remember which)

So shoutouts--
Five % + Evan - Good Match and friendlies... I hate fighting dedede off the ledge, soooo obnoxiousss

Boss - Doubles and Singles and neither time I really had much of a chance *sigh* hopefully next time i'll play smarter and give you more of a challenge.

Thumbs / beaker - Driven bananas... good final match.

Mitch - What ever will you do without cyberden? go back to mariooooooo.

Sin - Good matches, next time I'm actually going to think a little more. (why am I air dodging aura again, why am I not spamming psi-mag against Fsmash...)

Everybody else, good stuff.

RIP cyberden, the past 2-3 years have been great... from the old location to the new one... sooo many memories.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Today was a great tourney! I had another good finish. Props to Originals for stepping it up and taking 3 of the top 5 and congrats to Forte w/ the win (did they play out or split?)

My bracket was fairly generous today. Here is my bracket with shoutouts

Teams-

Kaiser/Chinesahh- You guys are a great pair, we coulda/shoulda/woulda that game, but no Johns, we were out played, and we are still without a team victory.

Joe/Brother- Ugh. How did we lose this?

Singles-

K9(Loss, 0-2)- You beat me worse than anyone today, yet you got 17th. ??? You dominated me each time. I should have used G&W or Metaknight against you. You're tough, Wolf is a tough opponent for me.

Kaiser - free win because of drop out, too bad you dropped, I would've played the person you would have beaten

Evan P (Win, 2-0 (your one game win was disqualified))- This was the gayest set I've ever played in my life, not only that, but you picked a counterpick that was BANNED and then lied to me that it was a fair pick. I will not trust you again. You forced me to use Metaknight, something I've never done in tourney before. You should work on your R.O.B. and be less Gay with Metaknight. I train with JCaesar, so don't be surprised you lost the R.O.B. ditto. Also, you did an IDC, which is also illegal.

Beta9001 (Win, 2-0) Good games man, you were fun. You've moved up leagues from where you were before. Work on nailing that chain grab down. You are really good, I saw you beat Kornn in a friendly, and he got third today. So just keep up the work, and you can be competitive soon.

Kirbstir (Win, 2-1) I didn't think R.O.B. would be my answer to peach, but it was. I figured G&W should ruin peach, but mine did not. You were really fun to play against. You forced me to think twice about my moves and learn to space better to avoid getting faired. People said you weren't very good at Brawl, but your domination of DK Smash and the way you played me makes me think otherwise.

Chillindude (Loss, 1-2) G&W seems to do well against Marth, but you made a nice comeback. I shouldn't have stayed G&W for the last game, I would've rather faced anyone with R.O.B. instead, but that's something I'll learn from next time. I did better against you than K9. Yikes. Good games though, it was fun, you're really creative in your style.

And random shoutouts

Chu Dat- what you did to spyke was mean...but hilarious. See you next sat.
JCaesar- Thanks for riding down, I wish we could be a team someday, but two R.O.B's is no good for teams
Boss- For the results, i actually did win some of my rounds with G&W (Evan P, Chillindude) and I used G&W against Kirbstir as well. That might warrant a R.O.B./G&W for me, I don't know. Good to see you again, glad you didn't kick my butt today!
PWubbs- you'll get there
Waffles- our team sucks. For whatever reason. I don't know why.
EE- good to hang with you again. Smack talk king.
Hat- no problem for the McDonalds. It was good to hang with you.

The competition was tough today! Although Azen, Kaiser and Travis left singles, the competition was really fierce and just about anybody who is competitive in MD/VA besides Plank was there today. Good times for all! I can't wait for the next tournaments!

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
i sux at this game

good **** to the top placers

me and chillin won't be allowing dumb **** next tourney, look out for it

Beta9001

Smash Apprentice
I was SO CLOSE to beating Yooster. Still proud of getting close. Azen I REALLY REALLY wanted to fight you, but maybe we can fight later or something.

My online chaingrab timing screwed me over. XD

Bandit

Smash Lord
Great tournament. It was my first and last cyberden but I could see why so many people liked it.

Shout outs:
Beta - Good Falco, I'll be ready for it next time.
Tantalus - Thanks for the ride man. Good **** on your finish.
JCaesar - Good **** on our team friendlies. I'll be reinventing the wall of spam next week.
VanillaWaffle - Tough road in the tourney. Good to see you in MD again.

To everyone else who played, good ****.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Who did Boss and Candy use to take out Chillin?

I see why Chillin and Neo placed lower than usual in teams. ChuDat and Forte got thrown in losers early.

Congratulations, Forte! Taking it from losers ftw!

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Good Stuff Yoster! :)

Good Stuff Cyberden, sad to see you go...

kirbstir

Smash Lord
Kirbstir (Win, 2-1) I didn't think R.O.B. would be my answer to peach, but it was. I figured G&W should ruin peach, but mine did not. You were really fun to play against. You forced me to think twice about my moves and learn to space better to avoid getting faired. People said you weren't very good at Brawl, but your domination of DK Smash and the way you played me makes me think otherwise.
Thanks so much for the compliments. Most of this tourney was me winging it as I hadn't played Brawl in a month, so I was pretty much learning as I went along, and the matches we had have improved my anti-ROB game a lot.

5%tax

Smash Journeyman
Freaking diddys xD

Good **** to everyone i played, i think i really need to learn a second., dedede just gets ***** some matchups xD

Kenrawr

Smash Master
There were a lot of monkeys at this tourney.

@Tanta - I guess I just have my moments. :D I actually know the GaW and MK match-up better than ROB.

I walked outta this tourney happy since I didn't get eliminated by top tiers :D (In singles)

Getting ***** by Boss and Korn for a night is too good.

Byebye Cyberden =[

g-regulate

Smash Hero
**** son, originals stepping it up....... crew battles look a lot more appealing with more crews stepping it up

HAT

Smash Ace
i'm having a biweekly nov. 8th. do come.

this tournament was amazing. i'm glad i had the opportunity to come again. thanks spitfire. you're awesome.

again. biweekly. nov. 8th. check it.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
There were a lot of monkeys at this tourney.

@Tanta - I guess I just have my moments. :D I actually know the GaW and MK match-up better than ROB.

I walked outta this tourney happy since I didn't get eliminated by top tiers :D (In singles)

Getting ***** by Boss and Korn for a night is too good.

Byebye Cyberden =[
Good job then, you just have my play style down pat. Yeah I figure you would know the Metaknight matchup pretty well heh

Perhaps it is my lack of wolf knowledge that is really hurting me a lot. Everyone was kinda surprised you beat me, but you had my number. Good job. I don't really know any other good Wolf's other than Travis, maybe I can get together with him and play his wolf sometime for practice.

Wolf and Olimar, I hate fighting those two.

Hat- where is the biweekly topic? Is it in regional zones or tourney listings?

HAT

Smash Ace
Good job then, you just have my play style down pat. Yeah I figure you would know the Metaknight matchup pretty well heh

Perhaps it is my lack of wolf knowledge that is really hurting me a lot. Everyone was kinda surprised you beat me, but you had my number. Good job. I don't really know any other good Wolf's other than Travis, maybe I can get together with him and play his wolf sometime for practice.

Wolf and Olimar, I hate fighting those two.

Hat- where is the biweekly topic? Is it in regional zones or tourney listings?
lol it's in both

Top Bottom