• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

N.F.B 4 Results Page!!

Moon-Doggie

Smash Ace
Newbs For Brawl 4 Results page!!

I'd like to thank everyone who came and made this an awesome
and fun tournament. Shoutouts will follow!!!

[Brawl Doubles]
--------------------------------------------

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii273/runicwings/Doubles.jpg

1st] Dark Pch. / Teevee
2nd] Icy Light / Noodles
3rd] Ninja Link/ Ace
4th] Kevin / Voidious
5th] Moon-Doggie / Nana
5th] Rykrd / Bman
7th] Chlamitia knights
7th] Cloudz / Icedtea
9th] Vulcan / Levi
9th] Rain / Will
9th] BLKGUYSRPRIZE!
9th] Adam / Ethen
13th] Belz / Kev

Brawl Singles

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii273/runicwings/Singles.jpg

1] Ninja Link [Various]
2] Moon-Doggie [Fox/Luigi]
3] Dark.pch [Peach]
4] noodles [ROB]
5] Teevee [ROB]
5] rykrd [Iceclimbers]
7] Kevin [Marth]
7] cary [Diddy Kong]
9] Nana [Marth/Falco]
9] craig christ [Diddy Kong I beleive]
9] Vulcan [Olimar]
9] void [Pit]
13] Milkbird
13] rain
13]iced tea
13]ethen
17]cloudz
17] Icylight
17] addam
17] Belz
17] bman
17] STADS [Fox]
17] will
17] manny [Falco]
25] Crazycloud
25] lil lighting [Lucas]
25] Peter
25] Hayang
25] Ferratto

[I apologize for those who I didn't post the character they used, since I do not remember]

SHOUT OUTS!!
--------------------------------------------------

Looking back, overall, I met some new people and had an awesome time, it ran a little slow
but it was worth it.

[Ninja Link:] Learned alot from you, I'm gonna start using everyone, it'll teach me
everyones weaknesses, and ill be sure to be better next time. >____0

[Dark Pch] That peach is one big BEAST, you seriously gave me a good run for my money
I'd like to face you again, were pretty evenly matched and your peach is a definite fun fight.

[Teevee] Awww I didn't get to face you this time. Next tourney definitley since I hear your
a good player.

[Cary] For a 13 year old, your REALLY good, seriously you got some potential lil man.

[Noodles] Sick ROB, someone who breaks the mold when it comes to ROBs, No cliche
sidestep into Dsmash, it was refreshing seeing someone mix it up and surprise me.

[IcyLight] Good friendlies, never give up on your main, always evolve Olimar's metagame
yourself, it's not easy but it's oh so rewarding.

[Ace] It's always cool seeing you at my tourney, faithhful from NFB1 cool, funny players
like you are rare.

Hope everyone enjoyed themselves, this was the best NFB yet. ^___^

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
I suck at Brawl.

Also I believe that Craig Christ fellow used DK most of the time. I think he only used Diddy like once, maybe twice.

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
This tourney was so much fun. I'm glad the turnout was pretty good, 30 person singles bracket works for me :0)

NinjaLink- Thanks a bunch for the advice and help with techs and such. It was fun playing you, you're a great player and your Diddy is just nuts.

Dark. Pch- Fun friendlies we had, your Peach is nasty. Hope to see you at the next one of these we have and probably at Inui's the 22nd. We should definately play some more.

M-D- Lol it's dumb to give you a shoutout, but I want to say awesome awesome job. There were a lot of really good players here and I definately didn't expect you to do so well, nice work.

Ace- Fun gamez, keep working on that DK.

Kevin- Good job dude you got a lot better since we last played and you placed pretty well.

Noodles- Fun to play you too. I sucked at our tourney match :0( I love your ROB btw it's quite unique and not overly campy. Good stuff.

Icy- Good job on teams and we had some good matches. We should meet up to play sometime you're mad good. Looks lik Brawl isn't doing that bad in New England after all :0)

IcyLight

Smash Lord
ugh i played soo badly in singles yesterday ><

GJ moon doggie your fox is coming along nicely.
Ninja link, i must say your diddy is an ***hole
Noodles, we musn't lose any matches next time...it was so close!
TeeVee, grats on winning doubles those were some intense final matches against ya
Dark Peach, we need to get some friendly's in real soon maybe me noodles and TeeVee can come to a NY tourney
Ace, nice to see your DK is coming along quite well. You and ninja link had some nice team combos

Everyone else, nice to see brawl is still having tournaments, even if not that often. Nice playing with you guys, looking forward to a tourney soon!

TeeVee

Smash Lord
Ninja Link -- Beastly, thanks for the tips during doubles grand finals...
Moon-Doggie - We deff need to play, your fox is nasty looking
Dark.pch - Idk what to say, you came late for doubles so we STARTED in losers bracket and we still won. Do you believe me now that peach has the advt. against rob? lol
noodles - Nasty rob, we play really similar ; you always place one spot higher than me >_>.
rykrd - GET ROB PRACTICE! lol nice ic
cary - cool meeting you, nice diddy.
Nana - Didn't get to play you other than doubles, your marth looks nasty though
craig christ - Funniest guy I ever met. Ever.
void - Nice doing random matches for like, 30 minutes with you lol
Icylight - Told you when dark pch got there it would be over. lol best olimar ive seen.
bman - Make roooooom for yoshi, most fun tourny match i ever had was on japes haha

Crazy Cloud

Smash Journeyman
I crashed out after I got home xD.

NinjaLink/Ace - I was surprised me and Milkbird got that close to winning. But I know it's because you guys have never teamed before.

Dark.pch - It was cool finally meeting you. I didn't really have the time last night, but next time let's get some friendlies going.

IcyLight - Wow, I loved that counterpick on Corneria. It was such a gay fight, but I mean it in the best way possible. Keep doing your thing with Oli.

Moon Doggie - Nice Fox and Luigi. Looking forward to the next NFB, thanks for the good time :bee:.

Rykard

Smash Ace
haha whats funny is you spelt my name wrong :( you left out the a between the k and r lol

noodles - i will get you next time. it was mad fun to play you and those matches were close. i will figure out a way to beat rob eventually...

btw does anyone know how big the pot was?

DotDo

Smash Rookie
Ehh, 7th is good enough for me.

NinjaLink-Congratulations on winning, too bad I couldn't play you. I wanted to do some Diddy dittos.
Moon-Doggie- Awesome tournament. Your Fox was crazy. Best one I've played.
Dark.Pch-Never played you, but it was fun watching your matches.
TeeVee-Nice meeting you! Too bad we didn't play each other though.
Rykard-Amazing IC's, you're the first IC I've played that actually knows how to chain grab correctly. And Ethan also.
Vulcan-Fun friendlys. Got destroyed by your Olimar at first.
Void-Fun matches! Thats a great Marth and even better Pit.
Ethan-As I said before, you also have a great IC!
IcyLight-I'm really surprised I won. When I saw that I had to face you, I went to go watch Moon-Doggie and CrazyClouds game to see who I would face in Loser's brackets.
Bman-Great Yoshi and fun friendlys. Thanks for the compliments.
PrepU-Fun friendlys! You are really good with a lot of characters.

This was an awesome tournament, and I hope to go to more irl ones in the future.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Drk.Pch won doubles even though he started off in losers?

LMAO

Now he can talk even more shit in the Peach board.

Good stuffz, d00d.

Moon-Doggie

Smash Ace
haha whats funny is you spelt my name wrong :( you left out the a between the k and r lol

noodles - i will get you next time. it was mad fun to play you and those matches were close. i will figure out a way to beat rob eventually...

btw does anyone know how big the pot was?
for Teams it was 160 and for singles it was 190.

Yeah I was looking at your name and at first I put an A in there but I didn't want to look
dum so I took it out.

Haha so much for that plan.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Drk.Pch won doubles even though he started off in losers?

LMAO

Now he can talk even more shit in the Peach board.

Good stuffz, d00d.
Ha haha. Thanks I was a lil shook cause I had no warm ups and as soon as I got there I had to play. And there was Matches were I got early SD's But I think I put in that tuff work for us too pull off the wins with TeeVee.

Anyway, tourny was fun and made cash in both events so dispite on what bull crap that happened to me in singles, I'm happy for what I made.

Moon-Doggie- I don't even wanna get into our matches. it was my fault. I played so stupid and I let your camping annoy the hell out of me, and fell for so much stupid ****. Like if I was some beginner at this game. I should have kept my cool and read you well. You had some camping habits that I could have abused. Then the last match just killed it for me when I had the game. I am not to proud of how I did, when I could have done better and even could have beaten you. I was just angry the whole time. But w/e you beat me so nothing I can say, I'm just a lil ticked on how I played against you. I played that typical average Peach, when I am better than that, and beat campers all the time. ugh, Idk what else to say, not not too happy about it. Till next time. Just mark my words, that will NEVER happen again with me vs you.

Nana- GG, Nice marth. Till next time.

TeeVee- Well well well, shorty got game. Good tournament set. And Good teaming with you at this. Get at us from starting in losers and just wiining it all. And no warm ups for me. Our Team work was pretty tight for the first time teaming. Peach+ROB=De que diablo

Noodles- Good games. Nice stuff in Singles and teams. Your ROB at first in teams was a pain. Took me a while to figure it out. But you have a Good ROB. We shall play more again soon.

Kevin- GGs Nice Marth.

PrepU- Nice meeting you and fun matches.

Icylight- What was that about you having a surprise for me? I had one for you 2. I checked the Peach board for all stages to use against your olimar, cause I was ready for you to strike jungle japes. Good team matches in the finals. See ya around.

And Big shout out to Voildous for picking me up and dropping me off. Big thanks for that dude, you own, and also driving in that hell of a rain. I don't know how you was able to do that. I would have seriously gave you like a dollar just driving like a pro through it. I could have not done that. too good.

Thats all I can remember. if I forgot anyone else, GGs to you guys. Any more CT touries that happen in the future for brawl, i'll be there. Till Next time. And Remember. Peach is too good for this game. Just like my stitchface pillow.

Moon-Doggie

Smash Ace
Ha haha. Thanks I was a lil shook cause I had no warm ups and as soon as I got there I had to play. And there was Matches were I got early SD's But I think I put in that tuff work for us too pull off the wins with TeeVee.

Anyway, tourny was fun and made cash in both events so dispite on what bull crap that happened to me in singles, I'm happy for what I made.

Moon-Doggie- Till next time. Just mark my words, that will NEVER happen again with me vs you.

There marked man. See you next tourney, it was fun dude, and major kudos on the
climbing up the losers bracket.

[who needs the double elimination when you don't lose right? lol]

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
Fun tourny.

Ace - Fun friendlies as usual. You're an amusing person to fight.

Nana - You've gotten better too, good games.

Void - Thanks for teaming with me. Did better than I thought we would.

Icylight - Nice Olimar again, and nice mind games on Corneria.

Noodles - Fun friendlies

Prepu - Fun friendlies too

Dark Peach - Crazy Peach

Vulcan - I hate Olimar's >.>

IcyLight

Smash Lord
yeah dark peach surprise was supposed to be for singles but i choked a lot more than you did :X Anyways, i'm thinking about starting to travel OOS for some tournies cause CT only has one every 2 months, and mass madness isn't that often either. I might be seeing you and ninjalink more often =] good matches everyone

Voidious

Smash Apprentice
Had a lot of fun yesterday! Shoutouts:

Moon-Doggie - Thanks for hosting, and big congrats on placing 2nd. Had a great time and looking forward to next one!

Nana - Good seeing you again. Thanks for the non-money match. :-) Sorry for that phone call after you left, had no idea that woman was about to bust a brain vessel...

NinjaLink - Was really good seein' ya, you're just a fun dude to be around. :-) Learned a lot from our friendlies, watching you play, and attending the NinjaLink Character Clinic. Hopefully I'll see ya at some NYC weeklies sometime. Also, Map Page / Bonus Level ftw.

Dark Pch - Nice meeting you, and congrats on your placings, though of course they are nothing compared to my driving-in-the-rain skills. :p See you around, and hopefully get some friendlies in with ya next time. Glad you and NL got home safely.

Kevin - Thanks for teaming with me, I felt pretty good about our performance. Your Marth is really solid, wish mine was that good... See you next time.

TV - I had a lot of fun in those random matches, even if I lost every single one. Your ROB and ZSS are really nice. Congrats on your doubles win.

Hayang - Nice match, that could've gone either way, think you just got a little flustered. Looking forward to next time.

Addam - Two different dittos in a row was too funny. :-) Good match.

Cary - Nice match, and really nice job at your first tourney! Your Diddy is really solid. I'll get you next time! *raises fist* :-)

Noodles - Nice meeting you man. Wish we could've played more, but I really enjoyed the friendlies we squeezed in here and there.

Ace - Good seeing you, as always, and nice job with NL in teams. Lemme know what chars you're gonna start playing next, I wanna stay ahead of the curve... ;)

PS - Not that it matters much, but: 9] Voidious [Pit/Diddy] =) I won the same # of games with each of them.

PrepareYourself

Smash Ace
25th?
My best yet :laugh:

NinjaLink- The best Diddy that doesn't main Diddy. Hacked Wii with no tripping XD
Dark.Pch- Awesome pillow. Wish for more Peach dittos.
IcyLight-I lost to Peach's supposedy best matchup! Great Olimar.
Moon-Doggie- Thanks for making my first tourney a great one.
DotDo- Amazing, I'm not much competition to you.

ICEDTEA1325

Smash Apprentice
This tournament was crazy fun.
NinjaLink- thank you for teaching me alot of little tricks about mulituple characters at the end of the tourny
Ace- nice Dk/diddy games
Vulcan- good friendlies
TV-thanks for rob pratice
Dark Peach nice meeting you

Hayang

Smash Journeyman
Yesterday was my first tourney and I had a lot of fun. Thank you Moon-Doggie for hosting and being very welcoming.

Kevin - Fun friendlies, your marth was very nice.
Ethen - Great friendlies with you; you're a cool guy! Plus you have a solid game with Ice Climbers.
DotDo (cary?) - Nice to see you, I *thought* you looked a little lost when you first came into the room but man, did you know what you were doing with diddy kong. Awesome job on your first tournament! Too bad I never got to play you one-on-one.
Levi - Great to meet you, you were very friendly and very funny. Behind that smile of yours you had a tough-to-beat game in you, as I found out on our second set of friendlies.
Voidious - Thanks for a good match; It was fun playing you. Nice pit, by the way.
IcedTea - Thanks to you too for a good match, you beat me pretty squarely haha.
Dark.Pch - Nice to see you there; my friend, a peach main, has a lot of respect for you. I still remember you pointing to your pillow on your wrinkled face turnip-victory during a friendly.

DotDo

Smash Rookie
Haha, yes I am Cary. And yes I was lost xD But it was fun after I started playing and doing friendlys. Too bad we couldn't play. Your Pit looked nice.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Wtf, how did NL win this?! That's impossible, he ****ing sucks.

Sarcasm...and anyone who doesn't pick up on it fails.

Crazy Cloud

Smash Journeyman
Considering the diminishing Brawl CT scene, I'd like one prior. From a business standpoint, the earlier the better. People end up traveling and/or have money tied up in presents the closer it gets to the holidays. So it'd either have to be pretty soon, or after the holidays.

Did you guys break even on the venue fees? It seemed like there was a pretty decent turn-out.

@Moon Doggie

We need to do some friendlies at the next one, I need more match-up experience against Luigi. I'm stubborn and refuse to pick up another character for that one match-up xD (It's a bad one for Jiggly, but what isn't).

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
I'd prefer before holidays. Maybe early December? Just advertise it like you did for this one and a good number of people will show again.

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
And learning a thing or two about a useless character yourself.

::shrug::

Consider it a thank you for all the pointers that day. Even if it is a little useless.

Top Bottom