• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DUB's Diddy Stage Guide

DUB

Smash Lord
Here is my first guide on SWF. I'm hoping many of you will find it useful in your ever-important stage selection. Please help contribute by adding your wisdom to it!

What this guide will provide:

[font=comic sans ms,sans-serif]The general formation of the stage. Platforms, flat ground, hazards.
Tips/Tricks Diddy can do on that given stage.
What characters you should counter-pick the given stage on. (with an explanation.)
What characters you should not take to that stage. (also with an explanation.)

Battlefield
[/font]
Summary: Battlefield is a neutral starter. It consists of two platforms on the left and right sides, as well as one higher-up platform in the middle. This stage is decent for Diddy in my opinion. The platforms provide no outlandish disadvantage for him and can also help him string more combos together.
Tips/Tricks: Obviously you want to remain on the ground portion of the stage. It is from there you will begin to attack your opponent. For what it is worth, Diddy can go under BF. You can also wall-jump off the ledge and lay a banana right on the side of the course.
Counterpick: If you were to CP this stage as Diddy it would most likely be against a projectile spammer or a very campy player. Final Destination and Smashville are great for Diddy, but they give the opponent more room to camp you and we all know Diddy doesn't handle projectile spammers well. You can use the platforms to drop down and toss a naner, or to simply avoid the spam. I would most likely CP this stage against characters like Pit and Toon Link.
Don't Counterpick: An exception to this rule is Snake. Snake can camp the mess out of you, however, do not take Snake to BF. His C4 and mines offer excellent control of the platforms. Marth also excels here by using the platforms to increase his awesome aerial abilities.. BF is one of Mario's and Wario's best stages as well.

Final Destination
Summary:
Here it is, Diddy's bread and butter. 9 times out of 10 you are going to want to bring your opponent here. The entirely flat stage offers the best display of Diddy's naner game. Hands down the best stage for Diddy.
Tips/Tricks: Diddy can wall cling slightly before the lip begins at the bottom of the stage. If you wall jump off of this he will follow the lip right to the edge. Not too many tricks here, just a flat stage full of win.
Counterpick: Boy oh boy. Almost everyone. There are a few exceptions, but as Diddy, you should bring anyone without a projectile here, and even some who do have a projectile. This stage is good against the G&W's, the Donkey Kongs, you could even bring another Diddy here. The bigger slower characters are free wins here. This stage is also not good for Luigi and Captain Falcon.
Don't Counterpick: There are two matchups that come to mind. You never want to CP Final Destination against Fox and Samus. Both of them can camp the mess out of you here. Samus doesn't do well on Rainbow Cruise, and Fox is at a disadvantage on Lylat.

Smashville
Summary: Smashville is widely considered the most neutral stage on the roster. It's flat, with one platform that moves from side to side. It's the place to be on Saturday night. Since the platform is not always going to be able to interfere with your naner game because it is moving, it essentially is the second best option to Final Destination.
Tips/Tricks: Once again, of no real use, Diddy can go under Smashville. A good way to rack up damage here, although it is situational, if you are on the platform with your opponent and you are going against the momentum of the platform, you can chain about 4-5 Down tilts instead of the usual 2. You can also use the baloon to help with your move decay.
Counterpick: Pretty much the same as Final Destination although it is slightly easier to handle campers here.
Don't Counterpick: Do not take Snake here. His C4 is constantly mobile and dangerous if it is placed on the moving platform. I have also heard Pikachu does well on this stage, if someone could provide facts to back that up it would be great.

Castle Siege
Summary: This is an interesting stage. It has 3 different formations. The first being a sloped ground with 2 platforms. The 2nd, is a room with multiple platforms, walk off edges, and statues that can be broken. The 3rd and final transformation, is basically a flat floating rock, that tilts from side to side on occasion. The Transition between the different parts of the level is a blue waterfall cascading down. The level is entirely flat at this point, making it the best time for Diddy to strike. Overall, this stage is not ideal for Diddy, Only the 3rd transformation and transitions offer him benefits.
Tips/Tricks: When recovering on the 1st part of this stage, be careful to not get caught under the lips of the sides. On the second stage, use the statues to to un-diminish your moves. Also, they block thrown bananas. If you can GT a banana at someone past a statue and go into a F-throw or F-smash/D-smash a kill is very likely. Just don't get it done to you instead! Capitalize on the transformation stages. Naner Lock them way out and finish with an aerial when it changes. It's a free edge-gaurd oppurtunity.
Counterpick: I don't like this stage at all for Diddy. There's so many better options then to bring someone to CS. You might even find yourself banning it in the future.
Don't Counterpick: No characters really excel on Castle Siege because it is so diverse. However there are characters who dominate certain sections. Two I can think of at the moment, are Kind Dedede and Donkey Kong. On the 2nd level DK, will Cargo throw you in to the death barrier for ridiculously low % kills. DDD and can do the same with his chain.

Rainbow Cruise
Summary: Rainbow Cruise is a peculiar course. You start out on a ship with a few platforms around the mast. As time progresses you the stage drastically changes to a series of platforms carrying you upwards, then a pendulum-like platform. To a flatter section near the top. Then it gets to a portion where you have to drop down back on to the ship before you are Star-KO'd.
This map is one of Diddy's worst, it limits the banana game severely but you are not helpless here, thanks to Diddy's nice aerial game.
Tips/Tricks: Whenever you are up against a wall, pull out a banana, it will save you precious time on this course. After the pendulum platform has gone by, you have reached Diddy's best part of the stage. Here, you can do wall-combo's and use Diddy's wonderful Up-Air for lower percentage kills off the top. Keep in mind that you won't to be careful while using Diddy's Up+B on this course, platforms tend to disappear at the worst time.
Counterpick: Some members of the cast don't really fair well on Rainbow. If your going for a surprise, you should take characters like Snake and Samus ( They can't camp well here), Olimar and Donkey Kong also don't fair well here due to heir recoveries. Overall, I don't recomment CPing Rainbow, but it could yield success on certain matchups.
Don't Counterpick: The floaty characters with multi-jumps, and those with insane aerial priority. Never take a Game and Watch here, same goes for Toon Link, Kirby, and Meta-Knight.

Skyworld
Summary: Skyworld has a series of platforms that are all able to be broken up leaving just clouds. There is a moving platform below the main portion of the stage intended to save people who are outragously lucky. The clouds themselves can not be ledge-snapped/grabbed or tethered, making recvoery a little bit harder here.
Tips/Tricks: When I play Skyworld as Diddy I tend to remain on the bottom platform. It is here that I use my moves that send my opponent upwards. You can do wall combos like this and rack up some quick damage. If the bottom platform is cloud, and you hit them with an up-tilt off the solid platform above, they will fly under you and probably hax a platform save below, but if not, it's a good way to kill. Over all, not the best stage for Diddy. Fun, though.
Counterpick: People with bad vertical recoverys. Link and Donkey Kong for example. I'd be cautions taking DK here though. His Down+B can destroy the platforms possibly leaving you available to exploit. Also, I've heard this isn't the best stage for Marth.
Don't Counterpick: Not too many people really shine on Skyworld. However Game and Watch's down through on a cloud will send you straight down, so this is definitely something to watch out for.

Norfair
Summary: A cool looking stage. Norfair consist of 5 platforms that are shaped in a "V" formation. There are quite a few hazards on this stage. Lava will rise from the bottom, sometimes a wall will come from the side, lava beams will shoot out from the background covering a large are area of the stage, and sometimes a huge wall will roll in the background covering the whole stage. This last hazard causes a safety capsule to pop up. Getting inside it will prevent any damage at all.
Tips/Tricks: The lava is your friend, throw your opponent into the wall coming fro mthe side and combo off of it. Also the huge rolling wave of lava coming from the back can be shielded so......no problem there. I've had bad experiences from getting inside the capsule with people ( mostly Donkey Kongs). The short platforms don't really give you any room to use naners. This is often considered Diddy's worst stage. Ban it, or you are going to have to work extra hard for a win.
Counterpick: Don't. You want no part of this stage once so ever. When I play tournament matches, this is the first thing I always ban. I'd rather take my chances on Rainbow Cruise then here.
Don't Counterpick: As if you would even come here in the first place. There are a few characters who do really well here. ZSS and Lucas do well here. Olimar is dangerous on this stage. The platforms give him a series of options to recover, which is a huge flaw in his game. He practically can make it back from anywhere. Never take him to Norfair. Actually, never take anyone to Norfair.

Corneria
Summary: Another cool stage coming all the way back from the original SSB. It's smaller in this game, and so are the death barriers. You and your opponent will die and much lower percentages here. Diddy already being light-weight doesn't sound too good. The guns shoot at the front of the ship. Find yourself unlucky enough to get caught in them and you are dead. The back portion of the ship is a small somewhat flat area.
Tips/Tricks: Banana Infinite can be done on the fin at the back. You can destroy the guns at the front, but that means you can stand on them anymore and you will probably fall and die. Be creative, and get you some wall combos off the back of the fin for a kill. You can also shoot popguns from the top of the fin facing towards the left for a decent little camp. Get an early kill, then go camp the fin.
Counterpick: while the slope would essentially mess up the naner-game, it is not too bad fr Diddy. The only problem with this stage is it that it's good for so many other characters. When someone hears Corneria, they automatically think early kills. Two matchups you should seriously consider for are Jigglypuff and Lucario. Jigz dies early anyways, so extra early on Corneria. Lucario does more damage/knockback as his damage increases. Well, the quicker you get him out, the less he can do to you. That's why this stage is good against him.
Don't Counterpick: Basically your heavy-hitters. Don't take an Ike or Ganon to Corneria, They will absolutely maul you. Ike can chain his F-Throw off the back of the fin here anyways. Pokemon Trainer is excellent on Corneria as well. Charizard and Squirtle have amazing grab-games. There throws will kill you extra early here. Ivysaur has some of the best upward kill moves in the game as well. be sure not to take any of these people here. Another note, If G&W stands on the Arwing and buckets, he will automatically fill his bucket with the strongest bucket ever. Beware.

Brinstar
Summary: A Metroid stage. Its got lave that rises, 3 platforms that will move when the gooey bond is broken and these little capsule-looking things that bond the stage together in the middle. The death-barrier's on this stage are close. Early % kills are very common here.
Tips/Tricks: Don't get stuck where the capsules are in the middle of the bottom platform. If you try to roll there, you will go no where. Also, LAVA COMBO'S!!! As an alternate recovery method you can come up from the bottom of the stage.
Brinstar Fun Fact:
Bananas will bounce on the capsules that break apart lol.
Of course, I'm probably the only one fascinated by that.

When they're bouncing on the capsules, they retain their hurt box, so it's a fun little gimmick, but not the most practical thing ever.
The lava on Brinstar releases the barrels, really fun to know ^_^

:monkey:
Counterpick: The slopes provide you with a limited naner game. This stage just isn't too good for Diddy. He will die early. This stage offers Diddy no real advantages at all. There's no need to come here.
Don't Counterpick: Once again, the heavy hitters love this stage. They will kill you early. The Ikes will want you here, as well as the Donkey Kongs. Also, Jigglypuff's Wall Of Pain is deadly here.

Pokemon Stadium 1
Summary: The Original stadium. The main part of the stage is flat, with 2 platforms on the left and right. It changes as time progresses into various formation. The transformations are not beneficial to Diddy at all.
Tips/Tricks: There will be walls on some of the transformations so try to set yourself up for a banana infinite. The edges on this level are tricks. It's not hard to find yourself up under them so be careful around them. Most of your damage will be done when the stage is in it's normal state. That's when it becomes a fairly good stage for Diddy.
Counterpick: Unless you couldn't take your opponent to Final D or Smashville, Stadium 1 isn't too bad for Diddy. When the stage is in its original position it becomes pretty good for Diddy. The transformations yield no benefits besides wall infinits. Plus, certain characters can capitalize off the walls a lot better then you can. It's aslo good to take campers to Stadium 1. The stage obstacles block projectile, so this is a good stage against Pit and others.
Don't Counterpick: ZSS. She's pretty deadly on this stage. Her whip will go through sold objects (hax) and will hurt you. On every transformation there is basically some kind of obstacle she can exploit you through. Alos, King Dedede, ( you already know why) is no fun to play here either.

Jungle Japes
Summary: A fun, fast-paced stage. This one is interesting.The middle area of the stage has 2 platforms, one above the toher, and there are 2 smaller platforms on the sides. If you are stuck in the current, you will be swept to the left and to your doom if you can't get out quick enough. As if that wasn't bad enough, there will be a River God ( ok, it's a Klap Trap) who frequently passes by in the water. Beware the River God. You will be spiked straight down.
Tips/Tricks: Try to control the center platform as much as possible. You want your opponent to be the one struggling to gain control of the center. It's likely they make more mistakes trying to do so. If you pressure them enough where they are hanging onto the edge of the center platform, it's possible the River God will get them. A little escape tactic, if you find yourself on the far right platform, you can drop in the water and have ti carry you to the center one and jump up on it. As always ph33r the RiV3r G0d.
You can charge your Rocket Barrels below a platform and intentionally hit the platform which will cause the explosion to hit your opponent if they are above where you hit.
Counterpick: A portion of the cast doesn't fair too well on Japes. These include G&W, Ike, Ganon, Snake, and others who have a hard time getting out of the water. Diddy doesn't do awful here on Japes so do what you can to get your opponent off the stage and into the water.
Don't Counterpick: Everyone should know to never take a Falco to Japes. Especially if you are one of his best match-ups to begin with. Also, Donkey Kong. Cargo--> Down Throw will leave you in the water. Also one of his b-airs will kill you early if you are trying to get back on to one of the far sided platforms.

Yoshi's Island (Brawl)
Summary: A neutral stage. The bass of the stage has a few slopes in it, primarily near the edges of the course. There is a platform in the middle that will occasionally tilt from side-to-side and do everything it possible can to make your banana game tougher on this stage. Also, there is some white "monster-ish" looking thing that will pop-up with a platform on it's head that will occasionally save people who are trying to recover. Shy Guys will occasionally come through, they can block your bananas and popguns if they get in-between you and your opponent.
Tips/Tricks: First all, when laying a banana on this stage, you want to stand near one of the edges and aim it back unless you want it to land on the platform. Occasionally the platform will tilt in a favorable direction which will allow you to lay a naner without it being caught. You can wall-cling the side of this stage so be creative with it. You can cling, then go into a fair, or smash banana onto the stage. This has happened to me sometimes, on the left side of this stage, I will use the Up+B recovery and Diddy will go straight up towards the ledge and the barrels will just explode like they scraped the edge. Be careful when recovering directly beside the stage. Should be common sense, but DI towards the stage and attempt to tech if you are being spiked. It's easier to do here. Also if you shoot a popgun from an edge it will bust on the slope right in front on you making it pretty useless unless you jump and shoot.
Counterpick: I don't like this stage. The middle platform interferes with the banana game too much considering how long it is and that it tips. I wouldn't CP this. If you get it as a neutral, you'll just have to make the best of it. Try to take your naners out on the edges and keep them on the ground.
Don't Counterpick: G&W can really abuse some of this tilts off the sloped edges here. You don't want him hitting your rocketbarrels here because of that. Also, I've heard Lucario does well on YI.

Frigate Orpheon
Summary: One of my favorite stages in Brawl. The first formation of it is a flat platform that is pretty short, and a platform on the left side above the base one. There is a section on the right that will go up and down as time progresses. Note that this right side of the stage can not be ledge grabbed in the first formation. A siren will go off and the stage will flip from time to time. It's safest to jump when this is about to happen because sometimes you might find yourself trapped under the bottom of the stage. The new transformation has a platform in the middle, a sloped floor towards the center of the stage, and both edges can be grabbed on the sides. From time to time, platforms will come out of the death barriers to save you, or your opponent. Not a bad stage for Diddy at all.
Tips/Tricks: You can drop from an edge and press back to instantly wall cling. You can do fairs from this and smash banana onto the stage. Highly situation but I have done it a few times. If an opponent is on the recovery platform coming from the death barrier and it is drawing back in, hit them with a naner! It's possible they will trip and die or be too far out to make it back. I like to maintain pressure facing towards the left side and forcing opponents off. There is no edge for them to recover without some sort of landing lag so you can punish them more.
Counterpick: The main idea here is to pick this stage against people who's recoveries you can really take an advantage of. A prime example of this is Ike. He is going to have to get over the edge if he wants to survive, and by Aether's landing lag is a free grab or smash. Another character is DK, who's lack of real vertical recovery makes it difficult to get back from right side. Ocassionaly I'll bring a spacies here, usually Wolf because of his awkward recovery. Link probably won't make it back up if he's somewhat far off and most Marth's try to recover from low and high so that won't work on Frigate making them very punishable. Also,Pokemon Trainer. Ivysaur has no tether on that side, Charizards Up+B has a lot of landing lag and Squirtle's is similar. Boy the list just keeps on coming, Olimar has no tether option there either, same for ZSS. Since the stage is primarily flat on the 1st formation, take advantage of it, get in control and get them off the edge and it gets very easy to keep them off after that.
Don't Counterpick: FO is really a solid stage for Diddy all around. The platform on the 2nd flip isn't their forever, but if you've played Diddy enough you should be fairly used to them ( Z-catch!). The multi-jumpers arn't worried about the lack of an edge too much so if you have another better pick for the MK's and Kirbys, take them to Smashville or Final D if you can.

Halberd
Summary: A cool stage with the best music in the game IMO (Butter Building is win). You start off on the ground, which you can die if you don't jump on the rising paltform in time. The platform is where most of the battle will take place. There is the slender bottom platform with slopes near the left and right side, and another platform above the middle of the stage. As time progresses you will be on the deck of the Halberd. The platform from the origianl floating part of the stage will remain, however the ground is replaced by a long solid, no sloped, made-for-Diddy-perfection ground. This is the best part of the stage for you. On occassio na giant laser will be shot from the background targeting one character. It's easy to avoid and if you do get caught in it, you can Smash-DI out of it no worries. A bomb will slowly come spiraling down from the gbackground that has some serious hurt to it so avoid this. The range of it is bigger then you think. Lastly, a claw will strike in knocking a player away if it hits. Not really a bad neutral for Diddy.
Tips/Tricks: If you've read all the previous stage tips/tricks you know I'm a big fan of comboing off hazards. Use the bomb and the beam as targets after your throws and smashes fo rextra damage and lulz. It really adds up. Also, I don't really suggest it, but on the aerial part of the stage, you can recover from under anywhere on the platform, it's up to you though if you feel you want be punished from the landing lag.
Counterpicks: It's a nuetral in some tournies. Noone really fails on Halberd so I don't suggest it as a counter-pick to anyone. Just make sure you know what to do if you get on it.
Don't Counterpick: Two main people. Sonic's recovery is amazing to begin with but the fact that he can ledge- realease and pop-up with an instant aerial from anywhere under you is deadly. Also the aerial portion of Halberd is short, and given Sonic's insane speed, a good one will keep a lot of pressure on you hurting your go-to game. R.O.B. is the other one for predominately the same reason. He can come from under it with a U-air or N-air ( one of his best kill moves ) or retreat to the other side with a b-air ( has a crazy hit-box ). The deck portion of halberd is long, so he can camp you pretty well here.

Delfino Plaza
Summary: Another transitioning stage. You begin on the aerial part, where the platform continuously moves. Note that as you go through the stage this part will change in terms of platform locations. Every now and then, you drop off onto another part of the stage. This consist of a beach portion with a sloped ground with water on both sides. Another being 3 short grounded pillars with water in between them. Theres a portion where you will be on top of the Shine Gate which is pretty basic, just some uneven ground. Theres another part where you are on a sidewalk if you will, with slops leading towards a flat middle. Lastly there is a portion with umbrellas as platforms and a drop off into water that you can stand in. Not an awful stage for Diddy.
Tips/Tricks: The most prominent tip I can give you here is to be aware of the changes the stage is making. This will help transition smoothly and continue your pressure game. A lot of the sub-portions have walk-off stages so trip your opponent up and chuck them into the death barrier. Be cautions becasue this can easily go both ways. You can spike your opponent when they are in the water continuously so capitalize on that. If you are the one stuck in it, then try to throw your opponent off by switching directions and get out quick. Also, there are walls were banana infinites are possible.
Counterpick: DP is also a starter in some places you will play. It is not really advantagous or disadvantagous to anyone. As Diddy, this can be used as a surprise CP, but there are no real solid reasons to bring anybody here.
Don't Counterpick: Being a starter/neutral, it is predominatly just that for everyone. However, there are a few exceptions here. Make sure you don't take Ness and Yoshi here as it is one of their best stages. Also, Dedede because of the chaingrab with walls and walk-off edges. You can bring Donkey Kong here, you just need to look out for the cargo throw. He will walk you straight up to the death barrier and finish you off.

Hanenbow

Summary: An odd stage. Has 2 trees where you can stand on the leaves and one leave in the bottom left which you can do the same thing on. The leaves become more angled the more you hit them. The water at the bottom is not water at all. The ledges of the two bottom leaves are the ones that are ledge-snappable. You can hardly do anything naner related here.
Tips/Tricks: Pro-Tip. If someone says they will CP you on Hanenbow, I implore you to punch them in one of two places. Punch them in the right wrist to make RARing and aerials more difficult, or the back of the knee to make them seriously consider changing their mind about taking you to Hanenbow.
Counterpick: wut?
Don't Counterpick: wut?

Lylat Cruise
Summary: You are now on a spaceship. It has 3 platforms covering the left, middle, and right. There are no hazards, just that the ship will tilt from left to right making recoveries a tad bit harder, or easier for you. It's a starter in some places, and not a terrible stage for Diddy. The platforms can just be a problem considering how many of them there are and their location on the course.
Tips/Tricks: Z-catching naners off platforms will save you valuable time and speed. Make sure you control the ground as usual for the rest of the match. Platforms can be a big help for Diddy sometimes so use them to chain combos and avoid spammers.
Counterpick: Because this ship tilts you can use this against some characters with peculiar recoveries. And by this I partiularly mean the spacies. Wolf's recovery is odd to begin with. A tilt away from him can cause his Side+B to completely miss and take him to his death. The same goes for Fox and Falco. Their Phantasm's won't be able to get them back as much so a predictable and punishable Up+B will have to be used.
Don't Counterpick: A small slew of the cast excels on Lylat however. ZSS has no worries of a messed-up recovery because of her nice tether. She'll be harder to approach here as well since more of your time will go to maintaining control of your naners on the ground while she spaces you from them with her neutral B and Side+B. Pit's good here, and this is possibly R.O.B.'s best stage.

IDK

Smash Lord
couldnt we turn this into the stage discussion threads like the marth boards? that was pretty useful for me marthwise.

good guide but seems like its a WIP.

ICEDTEA1325

Smash Apprentice
This helps alot and covers pretty much every point you really need to know. Good job. But can you do one for yoshis island(the neutral one)? If you do it would be hreat because i am ify on that stage with diddy.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Brinstar Fun Fact:
Bananas will bounce on the capsules that break apart lol.
Of course, I'm probably the only one fascinated by that.

When they're bouncing on the capsules, they retain their hurt box, so it's a fun little gimmick, but not the most practical thing ever.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Reno is sexy :p

I'll go make a Reno sig later lol.

EDIT:

DUB, remind me to add this to the mega-sticky if I don't.

DUB

Smash Lord
This helps alot and covers pretty much every point you really need to know. Good job. But can you do one for yoshis island(the neutral one)? If you do it would be hreat because i am ify on that stage with diddy.

yeah. Should have every legal stage done by the end of the week. I hope so anyways. Glad it could help.

Dark Ryu

Smash Ace
Loving the stage guide DUB. Anyways you have a typo on the lylat cruise counterpick paragraph. *Near the end, change ahve to have. lol*

Also something you can add for Tips/Tricks on Jungle Japes is: You can charge your Rocket Barrels below a platform and intentionally hit the platform which will cause the explosion to hit your opponent if they are above where you hit.

If you don't understand what i'm trying to say is maybe this will help
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkNfHQMCARo 2:06-2:10 in the Vid.

DUB

Smash Lord
Almost getting to the end. If anyone has any info on Yoshi's Island (Melee) please let me know. I don't play it that much.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Great to see another NC Diddy making his worth to the community, DUB. I hope to Diddy ditto you at the Billfest and at PLUR's tourney.

It's Sky World banned?

DUB

Smash Lord
Sky World was Counter/Banned last time I checked. Bill basically bans all Counter/Banned stages though (lame) so we never get to play them.

DUB

Smash Lord
Nah not all Diddyknight. The majority of the information in my guide is coming from my experience and what the Diddy community has taught me anyways. Just credit the information to me and it's all yours.

DUB

Smash Lord
Well this is finished. Only thing left for me to do is add in any suggestions or tips the others have. Enjoy.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
a little note added to jungle japes.

our back and forwared throw can EASILY "stage spike" when thrown underneath any of the two side platforms. hence by chance if the water doesnt kill them then the river god will.(garunteed above 50% unless they have good tech and/or can fly)

t3h n00b

Smash Ace
On pokemon stadium 2, marth's neutral B can poke through at least some of the transformations (the wall of dirt) like the plasma whip, he can pretty much camp one side until the stage transforms.

Edit: Dancing Blade probably would reach through the dirt mound too, but that wouldn't be as useful.

Foufy

Smash Apprentice
Really cool guide, I was waiting for 1 of these to come out.
Final des ftw?

Top Bottom