• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Seibrik Presents: Smash Bash-Athon MELEE IS SATURDAY BRAWL IS SUNDAY CHU IS EVERY DAY

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Smash Bash-Athon

PAY ATTENTION TO THE HIGHLIGHTED INFO BELOW REGARDING SCHEDULE OF EVENTS!!!!!!

Ok guys, sorry i've been so out of it, literally. Was in the hospital earlier this week due to stomache virus/dehydration=deadly combination of sorts or w.e.

as such, i will no longer be going to c4, that combined with other reasons, so i'll b here for practice (in either game lets set something up tonight) and the tournies.

I'll update the first page in a bit but heres the rundown.

Friday night: Practice: Brawl/Melee
Saturday: MELEE I honestly dont care who comes or how many people come or how little people come, i just wana play some **** melee, so everyone that reads this that knows somsone who even THINKS about melee, tell them about it, tell them to come, drag them, w.e. Its the last practice i'll get before TO4!

Sunday: BRAWL..... w.e. its brawl,

jk but really, sunday will be the brawl day, doubles and singles as usual. Hope to see some old and new faces this weekend. Looking foward to a nice, chill, relaxing weekend at home to recoup from this hectic horrible horrible week.

PEACE.

BRING SETUPS!!!!

TV'S!!!

WII'S!!!!!

GAMECUBES!!!!

BRAWLS!!!

MELEEESS!!!!

MEMORYCARDS!!!!

****ROLLERS!!!!

Registration for all events will begin at 11AM promptly each day.​

DATE:
1/10/09

Zero Ping- 5450 south state road 7 and the zip code 33174 Suite Number 11.

DIRECTIONS: If I were you, I'd follow my directions and use mapquest ONLY as a reference, as they tend to give screwy directions to this place for some odd reason.

So basically this place is found on 441, between the main streets of Stirling Road, and Griffen... Those are two exits off of I95, i'll have the exit numbers later. So, easiest thing I can tell you to help you not get lost, though I'm not sure if it's the fastest depending on where your comming from, Go to I95 (south or north respectively) Exit off of Stirling Road and head WEST from 95. When you hit 441 (or state road 7, same street) Make a right. You should now be heading NORTH. The next light you'll see is a street called Seminole Way. The second Street is called Lucky Street. The plaza is on the right in between these two streets.

But to not get lost ever, or miss it, just make a Right onto LUCKY STREET, and there's an entrance to the plaza on the right as soon as u turn, where u will see the infamous "Only hill"

Any questions about that, you can reach help at:

Cell: 786-436-5990 -ME/Seibrik/David
AIM: Seibrik

Layout:

11:00 AM Registration for ALL Events begins.

12:00 PM Melee Doubles Begins

2-3:00 PM Brawl Doubles Begins

5-6:00 PM Melee Singles Begins

8-9:00 PM Brawl Singles Begins

All times are subject to change. Things to be understood is that this will very well run fast IF everyone brings enough WII's. It is imperative that we have all 10 tv's filled up if we want to finish up at a reasonable hour. Theres alot more space then there used to be for the gaming area, so we wont be nearly as cramped or hot.

Fees:
Door Fee: 5 Dollars (Waved if brought a Wii WITH a copy of brawl AND melee)
Brawl Dub:$20 per team (10 a person)
Melee Dub: $20 per team (10 a person)
Brawl Sing: $10 a person (subject to change based upon plentiful request)
Melee Sing: $10 a person (subject to change based upon plentiful request)
Total: $45 per person WITH door fee included.

Drinks:
Soda: 75 cents
Water: $1?
Other drinks ??
Snacks: Vary

Payout:
All Dubs: 60/30/10
All Sings: 70/20/10
(Both subject to change upon attandance variation)

Food around venue:
BK
KFC
MC'D's
Other assorted diners.

General Rules:
All brackets are double elimination with all sets being 2/3, xept Winners/Losers/Grand Finals being 3/5.

Seeding can be requested based on crew.

MELEE RULES:

- All matches are four stock with an eight minute time limit.
- Sudden Death will not be played. Ties are broken by stock and percentage.
- Items will, of course, be OFF.

Stage Listing

Singles/Doubles

The following stages are available for random select for singles and doubles:

- Final Destination
- Battlefield
- Kirby's Dreamland 64
- Yoshi's Story
- Pokémon Stadium

Daves Stupid Rule Applies.

No Stalling Please! (Wallbomb, Rising Pound)
No SoulStunner/Freeze Glitch either!
Wobbling will be handled with the Gentlemen's Rule.

Gentlemen's Rule: Whether to ban the Wobble or not, is decided upon both players should one be using IC's before the set Begins. If the opponent does not want it, it is banned. If he agrees it can be used to 200% before it's considered stalling.

BRAWL RULES:

3 Stock
7 Minute Time Limit
Final smashes ON..... jay kay, All itmes are gonna be off.
If there is wall bombing... dont stall, same goes to anyone with any possible stalling techniques. If there is any sign of stalling of a match, report to a judge (later to be decided) and if he or she decrees than it will cost in the forfeit of the stock.
IC infinate chain throw is allowed until 250% before it is considered stalling. (if possible?)
You get the ideas with the stalling business. Don't do it.

For Teams: Team attack on... same stuff stated above. Any team infinates are allowed until 250 before considered stalling.

(Tell me if any of you think im leaving something out)

STAGES:

Neutrals:
Battlefield
Final Destination
Smashville
Yoshi's Island
Lylat Cruise

Counterpicks:

Brinstar (Melee)
Pokemon Stadium 1
Delfino Plaza
Castle Seige
Halberd
Frigate

Banned:
RaibbowCruise
Corneria
Green Greens
Jungle Japes
Greenhillzone
Skyworld
Great Sea
Luigi's Mansion
Mushroomy Kingdom
Mario Circuit
Bridge of Eldin
Rumble Falls
Norfair
Pokemon Stadium 2
Port Town
Wario Ware
Distant Planet
New Pork City
The Summit
Pictochat
Shadow Moses Island
Donkey Kong Arcade
Spear Pillar
Mario Bros.
Flat Zone 2
Electroplankton

TVs:
1. ZP
2. ZP
3. ZP
4. ZP
5. ZP
6. ZP
7. ZP
8. ZP
9. ZP
10. ZP

Wiis+Brawl+Melee:
1. Seibrik
2. NickRiddle
3. 8-Bit
4. FlatSoda
5. GDX

AS OF PAGE 11

ATTENDANCE FOR BOTH:
1. Seibrik
2. NickRiddle
3. 8-Bit
4. FlatSoda
5. HRnut
6. GDX
7. Wes Jr.
8. ESAM
9. Chops
10. Equi
11. Rx-
12. SpiderSense
13. HungryBox
14. Col Bol
15. PhilMoney
16. Afro
17. Loto
18. Fearless

BRAWL ONLY:
1. Poltergust
2. MixCoatl
3. SheikSSBM
4. ******
5. DewDaDash
6. EmoWolf
7. Falco
8. Vtec
9. Keven

Estimated Brawl Singles Pot(s): $270 FREAKING DOLLARS (Including Both Game Attendees and Brawl Only)

MELEE ONLY:

ESTIMATED MELEE SINGLES POT:$180 FREAKING DOLLARS ((Including Both Game Attendees and Melee Only)

nevershootme

Smash Master
man mk ain't banned for this tourney???!!! j/k

edit: actually that day is when classes end (finals being over), so no biggie and no studying at all.

I'll bring my usual crap anyways (wii with brawl and melee and recorder with a boatload of space for both melee and brawl matches).

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Who cares? its just one day in a nearby location for u guys, not even much travelling involved. You got all week to study, takin a day off wont kill anyone.

Col Bol

Smash Champion
Dont ColBol (1:42:31 AM): I dont see why we wouldnt make it
Dont ColBol (1:42:32 AM): sounds awesome

Edit:

Theres a melee gigs on 12/13.

And the last melee gigs was only like 10 people smaller than the last brawl gigs.

So you might wanna change. If not good luck beating out melee gigs since Florida seems to be reverting back to melee.
Oh yeah >_>

;D

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Theres a melee gigs on 12/13.

And the last melee gigs was only like 10 people smaller than the last brawl gigs.

So you might wanna change. If not good luck beating out melee gigs since Florida seems to be reverting back to melee.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
sounds interesting. ill probably come with *********. Whats up with the stage list though? I always ban yoshis island and i hate lylat anyway, but they should both still be neutrals

Master Raven

Smash Master
Not too bad, and this is a couple months away which is PLENTY of time for planning. I'll ask my parents about it, but I can't gaurantee I'll be able to go yet (and they're knowing by now how much I enjoy pestering them into taking me to these nearby events so they SHOULD eventually be able to take me).

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Count me in son! Wes Jr., i heard you say you own me on my combo video. Let's see about that.

nevershootme

Smash Master
Not too bad, and this is a couple months away which is PLENTY of time for planning. I'll ask my parents about it, but I can't gaurantee I'll be able to go yet (and they're knowing by now how much I enjoy pestering them into taking me to these nearby events so they SHOULD eventually be able to take me).
keep in mind that the brawl singles may last up to midnight range if your parents get too anal about going up that late

Master Raven

Smash Master
keep in mind that the brawl singles may last up to midnight range if your parents get too anal about going up that late
LOL count me out then if that could be the case.

Edit: haha **** I didn't notice the time for singles. If I were to go I could for doubles, though.

Master Raven

Smash Master
My parents are a lot stubborn than you might think :laugh:

But eh let's drop it, I'm beginning to sound like the boy who cried wolf, 'cept I cry for tournies, and no one wants to hear it lol

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
I'll go to this if I can get a ride.

I don't know why you'd ban Rainbow Cruise, just because it benefits my character more than yours or Afro's.

Top Bottom