• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

tiers

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
true, but if you know that you are going to be on the stage and if you know that you arent going to be hit out of hit, than you shouldnt worry about using it

its alot like pits up b, at first they were like, " only use it if you absolutely have to." but than they were like "well, theres all these times we can use it and not have to worry about being punished, so its not a problem then"

NNID
MasterHavik
Look tiers are fof ***s. Even here in chicago we don't tier ***** at all. Most of chicago like low tiers anyway. the funny thing is that we have a very good CF player. He s ogood that he own a good G&w and Mk one time. I need to remember their names too.

R4ZE

Smash Ace
SBR is just an elitist group with numbers behind them.

Their tier list isnt completely terrible. Sonic definately isnt placed properly... but i didn't expect them to know jack about sonic anyway...

thats not suprising... how many people DO? like 50? maybe?

About... 15 sonics that i have heard of, and the people that they play regularly... thats it.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
SBR is just an elitist group with numbers behind them.
you ****ing kidding me? you think you could decide rules and **** better than some of the best and most intelligent posters on these boards? Seriously, the only reason you call them elitist is because you suck, good people know it, you propose ******** *** ****, and they call you out on it. Seriously, instead of complaining about how they're douche bags because they're better than you and they know it, try ****ing getting better yourself. Like seriously, you're going to continue to suck ****ing *** if you don't ****ing cut the johns and quit being a little *****. Like seriously, all you guys that say tiers don't matter, it's wrong, sonic's better than he's portrayed, people can place well against amazing people using ****ty characters, are full of ****, have never played against a good player or seen someone play against a good player, and should seriously stop talking.

Tenki

Smash Hero
you ****ing kidding me? you think you could decide rules and **** better than some of the best and most intelligent posters on these boards? Seriously, the only reason you call them elitist is because you suck, good people know it, you propose ******** *** ****, and they call you out on it. Seriously, instead of complaining about how they're douche bags because they're better than you and they know it, try ****ing getting better yourself. Like seriously, you're going to continue to suck ****ing *** if you don't ****ing cut the johns and quit being a little *****. Like seriously, all you guys that say tiers don't matter, it's wrong, sonic's better than he's portrayed, people can place well against amazing people using ****ty characters, are full of ****, have never played against a good player or seen someone play against a good player, and should seriously stop talking.
The last time I played Squared's sonic, was a few months ago, I pretty handily 3 stocked it. But I also had a lot of practice from playing against Rockcrock.

I like when Sonic's try to use their neutral B to recover, all you have to do is dodge and it sends them at a downward angle.

Past that, Sonic is pretty bad. Doesn't his dash attack go over Diddy Bananas, without picking them up. I think Prime told me that once.
:confused:

it's still funny.

infomon

Smash Scientist
WALL OF YELLIN'
You're not supposed to read it. It's just there to be. It's a characteristic Bowyer post that just about sums up the SBR vs. Sonic boards rivalry. Let it stand as a testament until we crush the SBR with our Sonics.

which means they win.

Tenki

Smash Hero
You're not supposed to read it. It's just there to be. It's a characteristic Bowyer post that just about sums up the SBR vs. Sonic boards rivalry. Let it stand as a testament until we crush the SBR with our Sonics.

which means they win.
edit / sent to a better thread lol.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
You kidding me? You're ****ing supposed to read it. Everything I ****ing post makes a ton of sense. You're a scrub if you can't see that. Seriously, try reading what I say for once and you might learn a little bit.

Bowyer, you should bypass the swearing filter so I can read that easier. :D
eh, it bugs me when people do that, so I choose not to.

We have steak, they don't. We win. :D
Steak is ****ing ********. It makes you guys look like huge scrubs, people lose respect for you because it makes you look stupid and immature, and the only people who find it somewhat funny are scrubby sonic players.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
lol at saying "seriously" 5 times in one post...

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Steak is ****ing ********. It makes you guys look like huge scrubs, people lose respect for you because it makes you look stupid and immature, and the only people who find it somewhat funny are scrubby sonic players.
You think we don't know that by now? God, Steak is so ********, it's hilarious, no matter what the drawbacks of it are, if there really are any to begin with. Steak is too good, both in taste and in quality.

For the most part, we all know we are scrubs too, nobody pro wants to get Sonic far, we just want to have fun with a fun character.

Lastly, even if it does attract scrubby players, they eventually disappear, and the ones who stick around...might somebody become semi-pro.

Also read the sig to either get a cheap laugh out of you, or anger you further, either way I find this thrilling.

Chis

Finally a legend
NNID
ArcadianPirate

A message to lurkers who hate spam...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lurkers who say this board is unproductive and spammy should lurk better or shut up. If you hardly contribute something yet you think you're in a place of authority that people will listen to you're wrong. Rather then complaining (which wont make it better) find out the root of the problem and make suggestions on how to resolve it. Lurking because the boards a spammy and hoping it's going to get better isn't helping anyone. If you all contribute here your words would be taken more seriously and you may out number the spammy folk and get some things do. Your complaining will make things worse. And the spam isn't real the problem. There's a place where I explained the real problems in detail but I'm afraid you'll have to lurk and find it. Or ask me.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
You think we don't know that by now? God, Steak is so ********, it's hilarious, no matter what the drawbacks of it are, if there really are any to begin with. Steak is too good, both in taste and in quality.

For the most part, we all know we are scrubs too, nobody pro wants to get Sonic far, we just want to have fun with a fun character.

Lastly, even if it does attract scrubby players, they eventually disappear, and the ones who stick around...might somebody become semi-pro.

Also read the sig to either get a cheap laugh out of you, or anger you further, either way I find this thrilling.
wow, that's about the first respectable post I've seen in this thread by a sonic main, lol (I lol'ed because it's sad and true). I'm glad you realize most of the sonic boards are scrubby, but honestly, I think there are a lot of people here who believe they and sonic are good and it's fairly apparent by what some people are saying. The more decent respected sonic players (whoever that may be) should probably think about speaking up as kind of damage control before **** gets out of hand and some scrub gets heavily respected for contributing on the site (even though the **** they contribute is probably wrong as **** but good people don't care enough to correct them and ****ty people believe is true) because respected people will often eventually be seen as good, and therefore generally correct, and will essentially teach other scrubs how to play like them, and therefore the new scrubs will suck without much of a chance of getting better until some hero comes out of nowhere who is actually good and cares about the character boards and places decent, and finally corrects all the damage that has been done, which would take a really long time. Preventing damage is a lot easier to do than reversing it.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
I'm afraid you're too late, my good sir. This board is already like a cannon waiting to fire, or something.

And although we do have some good names around here, they've still gone insane.

You should see how much we hate n00bs around here, if anything is incorrect, we'll go out of our way to incinerate them until they realized what they said is just ********.

Lastly, we really don't have anybody to fit your last criteria. Yes we do have some smart people, butt hey don't have much tournament results, and the ones that do have rankings...well they're okay, but again there are smarter people out there who are capable of figuring out the techs, ATs, and such.

We need to get Mr. 3K up in here man, he fits the description so perfectly.

Chis

Finally a legend
NNID
ArcadianPirate
A message to lurkers who hate spam...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lurkers who say this board is unproductive and spammy should lurk better or shut up. If you hardly contribute something yet you think you're in a place of authority that people will listen to you're wrong. Rather then complaining (which wont make it better) find out the root of the problem and make suggestions on how to resolve it. Lurking because the boards a spammy and hoping it's going to get better isn't helping anyone. If you all contribute here your words would be taken more seriously and you may out number the spammy folk and get some things do. Your complaining will make things worse. And the spam isn't real the problem. There's a place where I explained the real problems in detail but I'm afraid you'll have to lurk and find it. Or ask me.
So yeah, the quote above me has a point.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
bowyer, thats why im here...
duh.

and btw, steak is a joke, if you dont think its funny, ignore/get over it. nobody is forcing you to contribute to it, just like everything else annoying, if you ignore it it will go away.

im a good player, there like 3-4 actually good sonic players here, and we correct the misconceptions of everyone else,
p.s. bowyer, stop cussing the hell out of my thread, that just makes you seem like an immature prick of a douche that swears at anything he doesnt like, do you really think that that makes you any better than the scrubby sonic players?

thats the reason mess like this happens to begin with some know-it-all ****(s) comes through and than tries to put everyone down like they know it all, when in actuality they are either
1. saying stupid crap that we either knew or disproved withing the first 3 months of the game being out. or
2. just completely wrong to begin with.

and than we when the people who actually know stuff about the character (despite the fact that they are bad at the game) try to set them straight they get ignored and brushed off because they havent won a tourney or some rediculous bs like that.
so all in all the people like you and the sbr, with your unfounded superiority complexes, are the ones doing what you are trying to avoid in your own comment
spreading misinformation while the people who know better, ignore it because they know its a waste to try and educate anyone because they wont be listened to. and the scrubs take it as truth cus they dont know any better.

dont be a hypocrite, we can handle our board on our own.

madd <3@bowyer tho
and @chis, stop quoting yourself that junk is annoying as hell

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
bowyer, thats why im here...
duh.

and btw, steak is a joke, if you dont think its funny, ignore/get over it. nobody is forcing you to contribute to it, just like everything else annoying, if you ignore it it will go away.

im a good player, there like 3-4 actually good sonic players here, and we correct the misconceptions of everyone else,
p.s. bowyer, stop cussing the hell out of my thread, that just makes you seem like an immature prick of a douche that swears at anything he doesnt like, do you really think that that makes you any better than the scrubby sonic players?
I realize steak is supposedly a joke, but it's making you guys look pretty ********.

I'll cuss as much as I want to. It might make me look like an *** or whatever, but it's not going to do anything to my reputation skill wise, and honestly, using harsh language makes it pretty obvious who the ****ty players are, gets the point across better, and makes it more entertaining for basically everyone except the people I'm flaming.

thats the reason mess like this happens to begin with some know-it-all ****(s) comes through and than tries to put everyone down like they know it all, when in actuality they are either
1. saying stupid crap that we either knew or disproved withing the first 3 months of the game being out. or
2. just completely wrong to begin with.

and than we when the people who actually know stuff about the character (despite the fact that they are bad at the game) try to set them straight they get ignored and brushed off because they havent won a tourney or some rediculous bs like that.
so all in all the people like you and the sbr, with your unfounded superiority complexes, are the ones doing what you are trying to avoid in your own comment
spreading misinformation while the people who know better, ignore it because they know its a waste to try and educate anyone because they wont be listened to. and the scrubs take it as truth cus they dont know any better.

dont be a hypocrite, we can handle our board on our own.

madd <3@bowyer tho
and @chis, stop quoting yourself that junk is annoying as hell
You're post is kind of worded poorly and it's kind of confusing because of it. Basically, I see a ton of ******** scrub posts all over the sonic boards but I guess I haven't checked out stuff like character discussion. Honestly, from what I've seen, I don't think my earlier comment was far off, but this is definitely a case of which I could be wrong so I'll back off until I look at more stuff. But basically the earlier post was basically an auto response because I see **** like this all over the place and generally attempt to correct it because it's so ****ing ******** to see and hurts character boards immensely. This is the first time I could be wrong, so I apologize for making my opinion too soon.

And dude, don't accuse me of being like every other douche bag who thinks they're right when they know nothing about the toons, doesn't listen to anyone when they're wrong, and then flames people about it with absolutely no intention of making people better. I do a pretty good job of only arguing about **** I know about and when I'm wrong, I'll admit it, and back off... well occasionally I'll argue for points that I know is wrong simply because I'm good at arguing and know I can win, lol, but I don't do that on stuff that actually matters.

I'm not actually as cocky as I come off either, lol.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
you guys sound like you hate it but you continue it anyways... why not just stop saying it?

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Bowyer is an official steakling

I realize steak is supposedly a joke, but it's making you guys look pretty ********.
as my man terios said so eloquently, we main 5th from the bottom... we already look stupid

I'll cuss as much as I want to. It might make me look like an *** or whatever, but it's not going to do anything to my reputation skill wise, and honestly, using harsh language makes it pretty obvious who the ****ty players are, gets the point across better, and makes it more entertaining for basically everyone except the people I'm flaming.
well, if youre doing it to be entertaining to other, i guess thats ok, just try to keep it to a minimum in MY thread at least. even thought to be honest it is really funny sometimes.
You're post is kind of worded poorly and it's kind of confusing because of it. Basically, I see a ton of ******** scrub posts all over the sonic boards but I guess I haven't checked out stuff like character discussion. Honestly, from what I've seen, I don't think my earlier comment was far off, but this is definitely a case of which I could be wrong so I'll back off until I look at more stuff. when you can admit the possiblility of being wrong onthe intarwebs, that how you know you are awesome.
But basically the earlier post was basically an auto response because I see **** like this all over the place and generally attempt to correct it because it's so ****ing ******** to see and hurts character boards immensely. *sniff sniff* you DO care, thats so sweet.
This is the first time I could be wrong, so I apologize for making my opinion too soon.
WOW, its like dealing with MC all over again...lol
And dude, don't accuse me of being like every other douche bag who thinks they're right when they know nothing about the toons, doesn't listen to anyone when they're wrong, and then flames people about it with absolutely no intention of making people better. I do a pretty good job of only arguing about **** I know about and when I'm wrong, I'll admit it, and back off...
disagree with me as you may, as far as im concerned, that still makes you better than the mods... so you are good by me
well occasionally I'll argue for points that I know is wrong simply because I'm good at arguing and know I can win, lol, but I don't do that on stuff that actually matters.
lol, ura ****.
I'm not actually as cocky as I come off either, lol.
i can tell, but like you said yourself, its pretty entertaining

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
so yea, im gonna bump my thread so that its above the weekly character discussion.

i dont believe anyone will have a problem with that...

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
so yea, im gonna bump my thread so that its above the weekly character discussion.

i dont believe anyone will have a problem with that...
What weekly character discussion? We never had that, when did this happen? You're crazy.
yeah this is probably a good idea

Top Bottom