• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I Support Metaknight

_umbra_

Smash Champion
I wanted to make a sig like this when I saw all the gay anti meta sigs. Can I use yours?

_umbra_

Smash Champion
right click, go to properties, copy the link, paste into sig using the little image button.

Tenki

Smash Hero
someone turn this into a pro-metaknight/anti-ban sig somehow.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
http://i528.photobucket.com/albums/dd321/InfinitySmash/LeechSigcopy2.jpg[/img"]

^Code for banner. Be sure to remove the quotation in the end bracket.

Tenki

Smash Hero
someone turn this into a pro-metaknight/anti-ban sig somehow.
Lol, is that "Mega"-Knight Tenki...or Meta-Tron??
It's Optimusknight. The face of the anti-ban, because Metaknight is a good character.

And this is Megaknight, the face of the pro-ban, because Metaknight is a bad character that has to be done away with.

ZeroFox

Smash Lord
It's Optimusknight. The face of the anti-ban, because Metaknight is a good character.

And this is Megaknight, the face of the pro-ban, because Metaknight is a bad character that has to be done away with.
Hahahaha. That's absolutely hilarious. XD

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
If you support Metaknight then feel free to use it. Hell, even if you just like the sig then go for it, I won't stop anyone from using it.

I just think he's fun to play as and don't want a ban ruining my fun. I won't stop playing if they ban him, obv, but it'll turn tournaments into math homework instead of a good time with my friends.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Can I get an image of just the Mexican MK to use as an avatar?

Top Bottom