• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganon SUPER JUMP, but with Falcon O_o

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
this may be a noob question, but how does one cancel the kick on the middle of the stage?
(as falcon that is)

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
You have to do it a bit differently, and this may sound like a noob explanation...haha

First of all, you have to utilize what I think is called ISJR or something along those lines. You need to jump and perform an attack that will allow your infinite jump, jump + airdodge, then Down+B just before hitting the ground.

For example, without landing on the ground: Jump, wait slight moment, Uair, jump+airdodge, Jump+DownB.

You can hardly tell he does it, and it's useless as of now.

Lionman

Smash Champion
The only super jump i did with falcon was a up + B when a stupid Lucas Pk thunder hitted me, i flyed like superman

carnivore

Smash Cadet
Does it look like Ganons? A Falcon Kick that ends in a jump? that would be pretty decent for approaches

Tenki

Smash Hero
I just started trying the trick about 20 minutes ago (for Ganondorf) and got it to start working with Falcon.

For Falcon, you have to do a Full Hop > delayed airdodge (to get an idea of how much to delay it, do a full hop insta airdodge and spam double jump - then adjust the timing lol)

Falcon merely bounces about full short hop height lol.

Noodlehead

Smash Lord
I just started trying the trick about 20 minutes ago (for Ganondorf) and got it to start working with Falcon.

For Falcon, you have to do a Full Hop > delayed airdodge (to get an idea of how much to delay it, do a full hop insta airdodge and spam double jump - then adjust the timing lol)

Falcon merely bounces about full short hop height lol.
lol.i guess its not worth learning for falcon

SuSa

Banned via Administration
Optional Falcon Method (discovered it last night)

Full Hop > Rising Up Air > Second Jump + Uair > Uair > Jump+Down-B

It's REALLY useless and takes forever to setup.

But it allows you to do 4 uairs without touching the ground xD

DoB04

Smash Journeyman
hmmm even if it seems useless, something has got me thinking
how do we wizkick cancel with falcon kick? i mean how do we make falcon do that lil flip instead of stomping the ground? i know its possible, i've done it against sandbag sometimes, and i always wondered what triggered it.... it seems useful since with ganon, you can do an arial flacon kci right after it and make a 2 hit combo (its very fast but the wizard kick still connects if the opponent is close to you)
and i guess it'd be somehow usefull to cancel the falcon kick's huges lag when he stomps...

Tenki

Smash Hero
Optional Falcon Method (discovered it last night)

Full Hop > Rising Up Air > Second Jump + Uair > Uair > Jump+Down-B

It's REALLY useless and takes forever to setup.

But it allows you to do 4 uairs without touching the ground xD
oshi-

you did it out of an aerial...!!!

hero.

Top Bottom