• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike: The Detailed Match-Up Guide's Number Debate Topic

YagamiLight

Smash Champion
Thanks for the recommendation, HeroMystic.

Basically, I am going to post a list of my opinions for the match-ups, in number form. It's late, so I won't flesh it out too much, I'll update it in the morning. Here are the rankings:

**** the range system

Disclaimer(s):

1) If you think that these are godly match-ups, you are stupid. Every single one of these numbers is equal to or less than Marth (Except Meta Knight), a character the SBR doesn't even consider to be top tier.

2) Not all of these characters have been covered by the sticky, so those are only rough estimates.

Ike v Opponent

:bowser2: Bowser 55:45
:falcon: Captain Falcon 70:30
:charizard: Charizard 55:45
:diddy: Diddy Kong 50:50
:dk2: Donkey Kong 50:50
:falco: Falco 30:70
:fox: Fox 50:50
:ganondorf: Ganondorf 70:30
:popo: Ice Climbers 55:45
:ike: Ike Number of Friends You Have: Numbers of Friends They Have
:ivysaur: Ivysaur 60:40
:jigglypuff:Jigglypuff 65:35
:dedede: King Dedede 35:65
:kirby2: Kirby 50:50
:link2: Link 50:50
:lucario: Lucario 40:60
:lucas: Lucas 50:50
:luigi2: Luigi 60:40
:mario2: Mario 50:50
:marth: Marth 40:60
:metaknight: Meta Knight 40:60
:gw: Mr G&W 50:50
:ness2: Ness 50:50
:olimar: Olimar 35:65
:peach: Peach 50: 50
:pikachu2: Pikachu 45:55
:pit: Pit 40:60
:rob: R.O.B. 45:55
:samus2: Samus 60:40
:shiek: Sheik 45:55
:snake: Snake 40:60
:sonic: Sonic 50: 50
:squirtle: Squirtle 75:25
:toonlink: Toon Link 45:55
:wario: Wario 55:45
:wolf: Wolf 40:60
:yoshi2: Yoshi 50:50
:zelda: Zelda 60:40
:zerosuitsamus: Zero Suit Samus 45:55

Just discuss.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Well, the thread is already made, and besides, if Light is a smart man, he should know that he should change something due to popular vote.

Now for fun, what will we do when Light has another one of his "wirter's blocks?" Of course the Sonic boards are far from boring, but I feel sorry for the rest of you. XD

YagamiLight

Smash Champion
I'd much rather bump wyverns because when you ran numbers they ended up horrible.
Nothing horrible happened when I decided to post numbers, it was merely stopped as it was disrupting.

Anyways, nitpick whatever you don't like here, even though I think most of it is spot on.

Edit: By popular vote and hopefully some modicum of logic.

YagamiLight

Smash Champion
=/< MK

= Snake

Those two seem more like wishful thinking :/
Let me address this before I actually do go to sleep.

=/< means a range of 55-45 Ike to 35-65 Ike. In MK's case, it's probably either 45-55 Ike or 40-60 Ike.

And as for Snake, quite a few people say it's either equal or very close to it.

Now, good night. :ohwell:

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
I wouldn't have mind Wyvern's thread, but best to start from scratch I suppose.

It also goes well with the current match-ups. We discuss how to win in the main thread, then go to here for character analysis.

In any case, I'll wait for the debate to start up before jumping in.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
I think this thread is just going to be more for coming to a compromise with the other characters' boards or something, and nothing else. Of course if we want to know how to win vs a certain character we have to know what they're capable of, thus the first thread.

Like say if we brought the Donkey Kongs over here and (take this as an example, not serious, if you do you're an idiot.) we say that Ike is at a 90-10 advantage, but the Donkey Kongs say it's something like 90-10 in their favor, we then find a median and say that it's just 50-50 even, and then everybody is happy!

AndrewCarlson

Smash Journeyman
The Meta Knight boards have their Ike match-up as 70:30 in their favor. It would be a good idea to compromise with them, as the Marth boards have already dropped the match-up for Ike from 65:35 to 60:40.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
We all know that Ike is at a disadvantage with MK, why must we rub it in?! :(

-Mars-

Smash Hero
You guys think the G&W matchup is fairly close? I guess I could see that........he zones him, kills earlier.....still it is probably closer to 60:40 G&W than nuetral.

YagamiLight

Smash Champion
Argh, can't sleep, feel terrible.

For you G&W dissenters, check out the post Amazing Ampharos made in the match-up guide. That is a very convincing reason as to why it is equal.

It's funny, I go into bed and I feel wide awake. I move to the computer and I feel groggy again.

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
=/< MK

= Snake

< Dedede

< Marth

> Zelda

>Wario

=Pikachu

<< Falco

< Olimar

=/< ZSS

= Link

= Pit

= G&W

=/ < ROB

= Peach

< Wolf

= Toon Link

< Lucario

> Luigi

= Lucas

uuuggg... This gave me a headach when i looked at it... (=TL!!! *sigh*)

I dont know... This already looks like a (no offense) nub made it...May someone explain?

There are only very few matchups that i understand.

Hoser

Smash Ace

uuuggg... This gave me a headach when i looked at it... (=TL!!! *sigh*)

I dont know... This already looks like a (no offense) nub made it...May someone explain?

There are only very few matchups that i understand.
If you want more detail, look into our pinned match-up topic for the discussion on them.

IMO, it should look more like this though (Ike being the 2nd number):

60:40 MK

60:40 Snake

65:35 Dedede

60:40 Marth

45:55 Zelda

>Wario (I'm still unsure what I think about this match-up, so I'm not gonna change it)

60:40(?) Pikachu

70:30 Falco

65:35 Olimar

55:45 ZSS

45:55-40:60 Link

55:45-60:40 Pit

50:50 G&W

55:45-60:40 ROB

50:50 Peach

60:40 Wolf

55:45-60:40 Toon Link

60:40-65:35 Lucario

40:60 Luigi

50:50-45:55 Lucas

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
Cambriel, it's been stated numerous times by peach players that it's a neutral against Ike. So it's 50/50.

Link's superior spacing ability, the Z-air, and the wall of projectiles makes the match-up in Link's advantage, not in Ike's.

Start throwing in data people. I haven't seen one shred of data here besides "U! NO U!"

This is not what I expected.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
This is what I believe. Bolded are different than Yagami.
< MK 35/65

=/< Snake I believe Ike stands a chance. But seriously, Snake's ground game is not easy for Ike to get around. 43/57 is my stand

< Dedede DDD just does well at gimping Ike and getting him off stage. 35/65 Ike

< Marth 4/6

> Zelda 6/4

?? Wario ?? Never played a Wario, could never test the grab releases in a real battle.

= Pikachu 45/55 I 2nd Pikachu, so don't try to convince me otherwise -_-

<< Falco 25/75 This battle is a *****.... I can lose to a falco with significantly less skill than me -_- and beat him with a character I never use...

<< Olimar 3/7His "prefect defense" destroys Ike

= ZSS IMO ZZS is not that hard. 45/55

=/< Link
Link has a good projectile game and all. Very technical character. But techs can be read still. 45/55 - 4/6

< Pit -_- I play the "number one Pit in the EC" so yea. It's not even or close to it. 4/6-35/65

= G&W Anybody who thinks G&W has the advantage find a G&W to beat me in person -_- 5/5

< ROB His projectiles are just -.-; otherwise i'd say evenish 4/6

= Peach 5/5 Not much experience

=Wolf I seriously believe Ike can go even with Wolf. Maybe it's just me knowing Wolf pretty good. 45/55

< Toon Link
WTF Toon link even??? He has the best wall of projectiles. That seriously makes this an uphill battle for Ike 35/65

< Lucario 4/6 I have some good Lucario experience. Lucario's edgeguarding over Ike is what wins it for him.

> Luigi 6/4

= Lucas 45/55 Lucas can still edgeguard you pretty hard ~_~

Wyvern-x

Smash Apprentice
:bowser2: Bowser 5-5 N
:falcon: Captain Falcon 7-3 A
:charizard: Charizard 5-5 N
:diddy: Diddy Kong 4-6 D
:dk2: Donkey Kong 5-5 N
:falco: Falco 3-7 D
:fox: Fox 5-5 N
:ganondorf: Ganondorf 7-3 A
:popo: Ice Climbers 4-6 D
:ivysaur: Ivysaur 6-4 A
:jigglypuff: Jigglypuff 6-4 A
:dedede: King Dedede 3-7 D
:kirby2: Kirby 5-5 N
:link2: Link 4-6 D
:lucario: Lucario 4-6 D
:lucas: Lucas 4-6 D
:luigi2: Luigi 6-4 A
:mario2: Mario 5.5-4.5 N
:marth: Marth 4-6 D
:metaknight: Meta Knight 3.5-6.5 D
:gw: Mr G&W 3.5-6.5 D
:ness2: Ness 4.5-5.5 N
:olimar: Olimar 3-7 D
:peach: Peach 5-5 N
:pikachu2: Pikachu 4-6 D
:pit: Pit 3-7 D
:rob: R.O.B. 3-7 D
:samus2: Samus 5-5 N
:shiek: Sheik 4-6 D
:snake: Snake 3.5-6.5 D
:sonic: Sonic 5-5 N
:squirtle: Squirtle 6.5-3.5 A
:toonlink: Toon Link 3.5-6.5 D
:wario: Wario 4.5-5.5 N
:wolf: Wolf 3.5-6.5 D
:yoshi2: Yoshi 5.5-4.5 N
:zelda: Zelda 5.5-4.5 N
:zerosuitsamus: Zero Suit Samus 4-6 D

My chart if anyone was wondering. Updated yesterday

Hoser

Smash Ace
Cambriel, it's been stated numerous times by peach players that it's a neutral against Ike. So it's 50/50.

Link's superior spacing ability, the Z-air, and the wall of projectiles makes the match-up in Link's advantage, not in Ike's.

Start throwing in data people. I haven't seen one shred of data here besides "U! NO U!"

This is not what I expected.
Seriously, they consider it even? I guess I'll edit my post then O.o

As for Link, if you spot dodge the head of hid Z-air(or the head misses you), the chain itself doesn't hurt, and it has smaller range then Samus's (I think).

And his wall of projectiles aren't game deciding. his boomerang doesn't damage you on the way back, like Toon Link's does, and can actually help you if your opponent is unsuspecting (referring to Ryko's video XD). Arrows are meh, and with good timing, bombs can be caught. Link's projectile game isn't as devastating as Toon Links.

As for his spacing, do you really find it superior to our own? Disregard that, I wasn't taking his projectiles into consideration when I was thinking of spacing, XD

IMO, it's his grab game and end lag that put the match in our advantage. If he misses a grab, it's a free F-smash to the back of the head. And his moves may not have as much lag as ours do, but they have enough. And if he uses his U-Smash and we happen to spot dodge out of it or somehow avoid it, then it's a free fully charged QD to the face. Basically what I'm trying to say is, Link may not have more lag then us, but he has plenty nonetheless, and Ike is a whole lot better at punishing lag then Link is.

Once again, that's just my opinion.

Kirk

Smash Champion
The most accurate matchup numbers you will EVER see.

...except not really...just in my opinion.

Ike:Opponent

Metaknight - 35:65

Snake - 40:60

Dedede - 30:70

Marth - 40:60

Zelda - 60:40

Wario - 40:60

Pikachu - 40:60

Falco - 35:65

Olimar - 30:70

ZSS - 45:55

Link - 50:50

Pit - 40:60

G&W - 45:55

ROB - 40:60

Peach - 50:50

Wolf - 40:60

Toon Link - 45:55

Lucario - 40:60

Luigi - 60:40

Lucas - 50:50

Teaddiction

Smash Cadet
No way!...Snake the same with Ike...yeah you wish...and the godlike tier Metaknight too?...mmm....Ike always had the advantage based on strengh and priority in lots of his moves...but it´s MK and Snake!..come on!

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
As for Link, if you spot dodge the head of hid Z-air(or the head misses you), the chain itself doesn't hurt, and it has smaller range then Samus's (I think).
Samus' Z-air has a much larger range, but Link's Z-air beats Samus' in every other category, including spacing. Due to Link's fall speed, he approach with it, combo into it, space with it, and use it plenty more than Samus can. Ike can't punish retreating Z-airs since it autocancels.

And his wall of projectiles aren't game deciding. his boomerang doesn't damage you on the way back, like Toon Link's does, and can actually help you if your opponent is unsuspecting (referring to Ryko's video XD). Arrows are meh, and with good timing, bombs can be caught. Link's projectile game isn't as devastating as Toon Links.
We all know Toon Link's projectile game is better, but that doesn't mean the pure quantity of projectiles will be easy for Ike to get around.

Bombs won't just be randomly thrown at you. It'll be thrown at different angles and sometimes may not even be thrown at you at all for mindgame purposes.

In separate application, they're bad, but when all used together, they're tough.

IMO, it's his grab game and end lag that put the match in our advantage. If he misses a grab, it's a free F-smash to the back of the head.
Link won't be going for grabs unless it's shieldgrabbing...

And his moves may not have as much lag as ours do, but they have enough. And if he uses his U-Smash and we happen to spot dodge out of it or somehow avoid it, then it's a free fully charged QD to the face.
Why would he U-Smash when he can U-tilt instead?

Basically what I'm trying to say is, Link may not have more lag then us, but he has plenty nonetheless, and Ike is a whole lot better at punishing lag then Link is.
Wut?

Z-air, jabs (cancel), U-tilt, F-tilt, D-Smash, N-air, B-air, arrows, boomerang, and bombs would like to have a word with you.

And we haven't even talked about off-stage yet.

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
We all know that Ike is at a disadvantage with MK, why must we rub it in?! :(
not everyone...

Let me address this before I actually do go to sleep.

=/< means a range of 55-45 Ike to 35-65 Ike. In MK's case, it's probably either 45-55 Ike or 40-60 Ike.

And as for Snake, quite a few people say it's either equal or very close to it.

Now, good night. :ohwell:
are you high? You really do have the worst sense of match up's in the boards which is why I'd rather use wyvern's thread. You have to much of a biased opinion.

Also who the hell thinks its Ike>wario. us having 7 follow ups on him with an air release doesn't mean much since wario isn't going to be getting grabbed often.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Hmm...We probably should take a break to discuss numbers with each other once we get Yoshi out of the way, then we can have some kind of order...because right now different people want to discuss different characters vs Ike, and right now it's getting very agitating to read some of these arguments and not be able to imedietely address them.

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
Numbers aren't really important at all honestly. It's the analysis that's most important. So I don't really think we should "take a break".

We could however, use some regulation so this thread isn't all over the place. I guess we can try doing one character at a time.

AndrewCarlson

Smash Journeyman
What tools does Ike have over Marth that allows him to deal with Meta Knight just as efficiently? Marth is already at a 35:65 disadvantage, even with his Dolphin Slash, faster counter, and Dancing Blade as quick punishers. What can Ike do to zone Meta Knight to the same extent as Marth? In my opinion, the match-up shouldn't be any better than 30:70.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
What tools does Ike have over Marth that allows him to deal with Meta Knight just as efficiently? Marth is already at a 35:65 disadvantage, even with his Dolphin Slash, faster counter, and Dancing Blade as quick punishers. What can Ike do to zone Meta Knight to the same extent as Marth? In my opinion, the match-up shouldn't be any better than 30:70.
Ike's range > MK's range > Marth's range

Jab is a quick punisher.

that answers your question.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
^^^

nope that doesent make sense
People need to stop thinking speed is everything...

Ike's range is to make up his speed. Is does that, so that just leaves mind games left. Plus Ike can space killers better than Marth.

Ike's jab is as fast as Marth's dancing blades.

Ike gets gimped hard by MK. and Marth lacks speed and range against MK.

YagamiLight

Smash Champion
are you high? You really do have the worst sense of match up's in the boards which is why I'd rather use wyvern's thread. You have to much of a biased opinion.

Also who the hell thinks its Ike>wario. us having 7 follow ups on him with an air release doesn't mean much since wario isn't going to be getting grabbed often.
Supposedly I'm high whereas in most MK topics 4-6 appeared to be the norm. Might want to check that medication.

And you ARE aware that Wario can't force Ike to approach, right? All Ike really has to do is just stay back and punish.

I'll update the main post probably today with colors and whatnot, though I'm sort of starting to regret this.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
can we all try to calmly discuss this? This making a point then insulting someone because it sounds ridiculous is childish. Let him try to make his point. Then you make yours. If this gets no where then state both opinions. I'm sure lots of people won't agree with me when I say Ike goes even with G&W. (Which I firmly believe)

and I don't want to hear he's been making them before and I've tried saying they don't work.

Why don't we try to discuss this more better, maybe have a AIM/XAT/meebo(w/e) Ike discussion chat. It'd be much more easier i'd say without posts going back and forth. I think if we actually discussed peacefully, both sides discussing will learn something.

Also, Wario does indeed get stuck approaching, since Ike out ranges him. But Wario's approaches aren't bad since he has amazing aerial mobility. Plus he has the best aerial acceleration. His Bike is also the 4th fastest move in the game, as in movement, not attack speed.

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
^ thats me right there. I don't do calm.

Yagami what you said that it was 60-40 Ikes favor... either you worded it wrong or you do need to check your medication.

Wario has no problem approaching in fact I think he is better at approaching than defending.

I don't believe that what Ike has is any better than what marth has against MK which is why I think its a 65:35 in MK's favor.

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
Ike:Opponent

MK - 25-75. Ike has range and power over MK, and the ability to shut down the Spamnado with ease. Unfortunately, that isn't nearly enough. Ike is easily gimped, and MK is the best gimper in the game handsdown. MK kills Ike on the ground due to attack speed, and has no trouble against him in the air. The only reason I don't have it as 20-80 is the Grab Release, and the fact if anyone has a hope of gimping MK onstage without a projectile, it's Ike. But that still isn't very likely. MK is just too fast attack speed wise and Ike barely outranges him.

Snake - 4-6. It's powerhouse VS powerhouse, except one powerhouse also has projectiles and better recovery range. IIRC, Ike has a Grab Release on Snake, which helps, but the grenade games, and the attack speed of Snake's tilts are too much to call it even. Ike does better then some characters though.

Dedede - 3-7. D3 has a good projectile, both strong attacks and quick attacks, and a CG on Ike. Once off stage, Ike is most likely dead due to huge hitbox on WoP and D3's ability to stage offstage for quite a while. D3 can also gimp Ike's recovery with ease. This is another character Ike barely outranges on the ground, but does outrange him in the air.

Marth - 4-6. Ike has a slight edge in range and a larger edge in power. Marth has recovery, the ability to screw over our recovery, and faster attack speed. Marth's counter to our Aether almost puts it down as 3.5-6.5, but we can survive a fairly long time due to weight and outranging him, so by the time he can pull out his counter tricks, Ike is probably a hit or two away from being killed anyways by being too far away to recover.

Zelda 5.5-4.5. Zelda is powerful, no question about that, with strong long lasting smashes and sweetspotted aerials. However at the end of the day, she's a lighter, floatier version of Ike, with a tad less range and power, but the ability to recover better and a projectile. In this match up though, her projectile is too slow to effect us much, and her recovery is countered by the fact Ike outranges her quite well and her lightness. It's just enough of have a slight edge.

Rest to come later. Ignore symbols. copy and pasted.

>Wario

=Pikachu

<< Falco

< Olimar

=/< ZSS

= Link

= Pit

= G&W

=/ < ROB

= Peach

< Wolf

= Toon Link

< Lucario

> Luigi

= Lucas

YagamiLight

Smash Champion
^ thats me right there. I don't do calm.

Yagami what you said that it was 60-40 Ikes favor... either you worded it wrong or you do need to check your medication.

Wario has no problem approaching in fact I think he is better at approaching than defending.

I don't believe that what Ike has is any better than what marth has against MK which is why I think its a 65:35 in MK's favor.
I put 35-65 Ike as in the number that's first is Ike, I think both of us are OK medication wise.

Wario is cool at approaching, but the fact stands that Ike can handle it and if he shieldgrabs Wario it's going to hurt.

And as for the Marth v MK thing, it was very comfortably 4-6 in MK's favor until the "ban MK" thing started, upon which the number mysteriously rose to 3.5-6.5.

EDIT: Check out the VERY AWESOME range system now please stop heckling me.

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
I put 35-65 Ike as in the number that's first is Ike, I think both of us are OK medication wise.

Wario is cool at approaching, but the fact stands that Ike can handle it and if he shieldgrabs Wario it's going to hurt.

And as for the Marth v MK thing, it was very comfortably 4-6 in MK's favor until the "ban MK" thing started, upon which the number mysteriously rose to 3.5-6.5.

EDIT: Check out the VERY AWESOME range system now please stop heckling me.
I'm never ok medication wise I always have to little.

If your just trying to shield grab warrio all the time then all he has to do is jump with bite. Warrio also has to much aerial control he can actually get out of Ike's grab range during them I believe. there might be a possibility of it being neutral but not in Ike's advantage.

Marth vs MK thing was before people realized how useful safe upon shield moves are. (which MK is full of) Things don't change because some band wagon catches on things change because new people take deeper looks into things and find more useful ways to deal with characters.

Are you going to say that the 60:40 snake vs MK changed because of a band wagon?

edit: use abc order and pictures its much easier to tell whos who and make it more appealing. Also you'd best put a link to this in your sticky like in every character because other wise people will just skip this one. I'd much rather use your sticky though because its a sticky and even if this one is successful like wyverns it still has a chance of dieing.

YagamiLight

Smash Champion
I'm never ok medication wise I always have to little.

If your just trying to shield grab warrio all the time then all he has to do is jump with bite. Warrio also has to much aerial control he can actually get out of Ike's grab range during them I believe. there might be a possibility of it being neutral but not in Ike's advantage.

Marth vs MK thing was before people realized how useful safe upon shield moves are. (which MK is full of) Things don't change because some band wagon catches on things change because new people take deeper looks into things and find more useful ways to deal with characters.

Are you going to say that the 60:40 snake vs MK changed because of a band wagon?

edit: use abc order and pictures its much easier to tell whos who and make it more appealing. Also you'd best put a link to this in your sticky like in every character because other wise people will just skip this one. I'd much rather use your sticky though because its a sticky and even if this one is successful like wyverns it still has a chance of dieing.

I'm not saying Ike ***** Wario or anything of the sort, but I would argue it is a bit in Ike's favor. I think the range I posted is acceptable.

Let me just touch upon Marth and MK to say that Marth is beaten due to a lack of horizontal range and inability to kill fast, which Ike has no lack of.

60:40 Snake changed because news ways were "discovered" with which MK can hurt Snake, especially offstage.

Made the OP prettier. I'll move this one over to the sticky once we go ahead and make some general consensus (Which the range system will allow us to do).

I went ahead and did all the characters, easier to organize that way.

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
I'm not saying Ike ***** Wario or anything of the sort, but I would argue it is a bit in Ike's favor. I think the range I posted is acceptable.

Let me just touch upon Marth and MK to say that Marth is beaten due to a lack of horizontal range and inability to kill fast, which Ike has no lack of.

60:40 Snake changed because news ways were "discovered" with which MK can hurt Snake, especially offstage.
The range you posted isn't acceptable a lot of them aren't actually. You still have MK at 60:40 at worse when plenty of people tell you its 65-35 or worse. You either have a neutral match up against like 80% of the cast or worse for them. every bad match up Ike has you put it as 65-35 you need to stop over rating Ike.

That snake bit is exactly why the marth boards changed as well.

edit: lol the only ones with range are the ones that are against Ike thats pretty funny too. I feel like a lot of these the high number is what the actual match up could be and the low is what you think.

edit2: by the latter Ike is just as ban able as MK.

BlueHurricane

Smash Cadet
I think the MK battle is about 60-40 to 65-35 MK favor, but I don't see why people say it's worse. Sure, MK can punish well and he's great at gimping, but I find Falco to be a much more difficult opponent against an Ike than MK, and I think 70-30 MK's favor is pushing it.

Top Bottom