• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Knee of the north star - A captain Falcon combo vid

RebazTalei

Smash Apprentice
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPxFCsrWtKc

ok here it is, my combo vid. when i look at it now, its not even that cool or nice anymore, since i make a whole lot better hit combinations(check izaw's page for example)against the same people who got better themself.

you can download the music of this combo vid over here : "Needs to be updated"

Things that are not in this vid
-random Fsmash kill
-1 hit kill
-Online matches

things that are included in this vid
-Captain Falcon
-paragonX9 music(HYES)

sMexy-Blu

Smash Lord
wow Awesome video the intro and the ending part with the "YEZZ, YEZZ" are Friggin' cool Good Job Rebaz .

Denzi

Smash Master
Nice, I loved the nonsense kills and the music that went with them.
I especially liked the run up -> jab -> run away that you did to Lucas.

YES!

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
within the first two minutes, i was throughly convinced that you are the best CF player that i have ever seen in brawl. that superfluos stuff you did to marth under the stage, that was rediculous. this was the first time that i even considered CF not being the absolute worst character in this game ever. its like you can see the future when you play, oh my god...

you, sir, are amazing...
that video was sex.

Lionman

Smash Champion
within the first two minutes, i was throughly convinced that you are the best CF player that i have ever seen in brawl. that superfluos stuff you did to marth under the stage, that was rediculous. this was the first time that i even considered CF not being the absolute worst character in this game ever. its like you can see the future when you play, oh my god...

you, sir, are amazing...
that video was sex.
After watching many of his matches probably he is better than Champ

RebazTalei

Smash Apprentice
hey everyone, thanks. i apreciate it alot when people say "Best falcon"
but the thing is, if people play like this, like this kind of style
they are probaly on the same level as me, thats what i think.
i just show you that Falcon is not that bad as they say.

and if you guys enjoy this combo vid, i think you will like
my match against izaw alot, and the last 2 VS boku(they are pretty intense xD)

---

you, sir, are amazing...
that video was sex.

yo DUDE SUP LOL AHWALWHL,. ok lol
anyway. er...before me , there was an Actuall pretty Good Falcon combo vid
of GuitarGamer7 or something, i cant tell if his combo vid was better then mine
because its not on youtube anymore, his whole account is gone.

falcon was not that bad at the beginning, people REALLY dont know how to play
with him, that its just proven that people need ISAI. so he can show the world that falcon
is awesome, just like how he did in melee xD, but this time i tried to do that with Falcon xD i hope more people will play with him, SO he wont be Bottom tier anymore. like izaw did with Link, >=(

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
I liked the part where you hit them off the stage and either meteor smashed them or kneed them ;D

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
o.k im not doubting this kids skill, but where are his tournament results im on the forums and sh*t? I don't here of Falcons getting first at tournaments (champ did once). Tournament-wise i'm a little confused of how well he would place

as for the pure awesomeness of this vid, it's ...............pure awesome

as for me I just got 16th (im pretty sure) out of like 80 people at Only In Niagara II, which is pretty big for Falcon (seriously check the people who came to it).

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
^^^^^^^^

ohh yeah buddy you don't even know the amount of hype im in

lol as a troll I would go the first round as Snake and play horrible then use C.falcon to win the second round then use Sonic third to win the set.

so many people were flipping saying over and over "how can I beat his Snake but not Falcon or Sonic?"

RebazTalei

Smash Apprentice
o.k im not doubting this kids skill, but where are his tournament results im on the forums and sh*t? I don't here of Falcons getting first at tournaments (champ did once). Tournament-wise i'm a little confused of how well he would place

as for the pure awesomeness of this vid, it's ...............pure awesome

as for me I just got 16th (im pretty sure) out of like 80 people at Only In Niagara II, which is pretty big for Falcon (seriously check the people who came to it).

ive been too several tourneys

i played falcon only

first tourney i ended up : 9th out of 32 people
2nd tourney i ended up 9th again, out of 18(LOL)
third tourney i ended up 10th out of 30 or something(it was my own tourney xD)
and fourth tourney i ended up 14 out of 50 people(gaki's tourney)

at my own tourney i could have ended up around 5th place
but i accidently, made a Melee Falcon moment in brawl, not..once...but twice.
like really ******** way to fast fall of the sage with an Arieal attack so it ****s up the recovery on 0% XD , but hey **** happens.

the reason i can NEVER end up in the 2nd or 1st place, its because i always have too face up against Gaki,Boku or Gregs, these 3 are one of the best in holland, like...THE BEST... and i cant really beat them at tourneys. i might get a chance as soon as i'm going to a tourney where i dont have to face these people. A CHANCE, i'm not saying i can xD, cause they always seem to kick me out of the brackets. its never been done by anyone else besides Boku , Gaki ,Gregs, and Tenzo(i play against them in friendly's they know my falcon too good) but it if it was not for them i dont think i could have made it that far with falcon, i'm going to a tourney....in 20 days...or something, around 100 people will come, i'm hoping of ending up around in top 15 xD cause i know who will end up first in Single's

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
ive been too several tourneys

i played falcon only

first tourney i ended up : 9th out of 32 people
2nd tourney i ended up 9th again, out of 18(LOL)
third tourney i ended up 10th out of 30 or something(it was my own tourney xD)
and fourth tourney i ended up 14 out of 50 people(gaki's tourney)

at my own tourney i could have ended up around 5th place
but i accidently, made a Melee Falcon moment in brawl, not..once...but twice.
like really ******** way to fast fall of the sage with an Arieal attack so it ****s up the recovery on 0% XD , but hey **** happens.

the reason i can NEVER end up in the 2nd or 1st place, its because i always have too face up against Gaki,Boku or Gregs, these 3 are one of the best in holland, like...THE BEST... and i cant really beat them at tourneys. i might get a chance as soon as i'm going to a tourney where i dont have to face these people. A CHANCE, i'm not saying i can xD, cause they always seem to kick me out of the brackets. its never been done by anyone else besides Boku , Gaki ,Gregs, and Tenzo(i play against them in friendly's they know my falcon too good) but it if it was not for them i dont think i could have made it that far with falcon, i'm going to a tourney....in 20 days...or something, around 100 people will come, i'm hoping of ending up around in top 15 xD cause i know who will end up first in Single's
yeah best of luck man, im rejoicing that I got 16th out of like 100 people (it says 80 but there were a lot of scrubs from the area who entered singles) with C.Falcon and Sonic.

my troll had everyone baffled, advice for your major tournament is to not get caught up in winning man. I was seriously baked the entire time, trolling everybody and acting a fool. Seriously this the best advice I can give to you.

and I feel you on pulling out melee Falcon, all day I was humming in my head Mute city and the song in Isai's combo video trying to sync my attacks with the song xD

streetracr77

Smash Journeyman
Haha, nice Captain Falcon ;D
These are great combos, some of them make me think that I was watching a melee combo vid.

peeeetah

Smash Cadet
yeah best of luck man, im rejoicing that I got 16th out of like 100 people (it says 80 but there were a lot of scrubs from the area who entered singles) with C.Falcon and Sonic.

my troll had everyone baffled, advice for your major tournament is to not get caught up in winning man. I was seriously baked the entire time, trolling everybody and acting a fool. Seriously this the best advice I can give to you.

and I feel you on pulling out melee Falcon, all day I was humming in my head Mute city and the song in Isai's combo video trying to sync my attacks with the song xD
haha. playing baked is the best thing ever.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Nice falcon. I've never seen a falcon player as good as you are. I usually see him as an easy win, this definitely made me change my mind. Nice job.

RebazTalei

Smash Apprentice
Thanks everyone, and lol@mizar xD

yeah, acting a fool is best thing ever, but like 50% of Dutch smash community knows my ******** behavior. yeah i always end up facing up to the #1's and ****, and it always makes me lose at ****ed places xD. gonna get some practice before etten leur, if i fail there, i dont know what i'm gonna do >=(

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
For a combo video called 'Knee of the north star' there is a severe lack of exploding heads : /
But awesome combo video. Good editing, good gameplay, top tier stuff.

RebazTalei

Smash Apprentice
For a combo video called 'Knee of the north star' there is a severe lack of exploding heads : /
But awesome combo video. Good editing, good gameplay, top tier stuff.
well too bad Nintendo only made this game for 12+ people, or else there would definatly been in some head exploding, keep the Hokuto no ken/fist of the north star Pride *****H

eevans

Smash Cadet
your the best captain falcon ive seen (but ive not seen a huge amount) the combos are great and i like the music it fits nicely with the vid .

Top Bottom