• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KnightMare's "KYM" GameTable RESULTS!!!!!!

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
I would first of all like to thank everyone for coming. It was a great turnout and it was also hella fun. I definitely plan on doing another one maybe in another month or so. This was my first tourny and was honestly worried but i knew GameTable would be a great venue. Than you all. See you on the boards and here are the results.

Melee Doubles - $80 Pot
1. RMAN - Reno/Jman - $50
2. G$$/HBK - $22
3. Eli/Ryan K - $8
4. Give him the business Darkrain - DaiAndOh/Soup
5. KnightMare/Hazz
7. Cheapachu - need the name of the players
7. Combo City - need the name of the players

Melee Singles - $160 Pot
1. Jman - Fox - $112
2. HazZ - Fox, Marth - $32
3. HBK - Marth - $16
4. Reno - Shiek
5. Robbi Yeh
5. Ryan K
7. Michael Sweeters
7. DaiAndOh
9. William Walsh
9. Zachary Arden
9. Khanti
9. Arnard Chandran
13. Soup
13. Boxob
13. The Cat in the Hat
13. Blarfenzo

Brawl Doubles - $130 Pot
1. Hilarious Afro - Malcom/Godot - $91
2. Cookie Monsters - Jman/Blackanese - $26
3. Zero Suit Puff - Snakeee/Glick - $13
4. Eli/Will
5. Ryan K/Doowop
5. Foxxxy Cerebrus - need names of players
7. Guru/Sintros
7. Metaknight is Gay - need names of players
9. Team Aude - need names of players
9. Cyber/Blaze
9. Dan4/Mook
9. I'm Teaming with Minty - Anti/Minty - Unfortunately got disqualified for leaving the Venue for 30 min when they had a match :(
13. Cooooookie Crisp - KnightMare/Khanti
13. Team Adelphi - need names of players

Brawl Singles - 1st, 2n, 3rd Split - $340 Pot
1. Anti - DDD - $114
2. Snakeee - ZSS - $113
3. Jman - DDD, MetaKnight - $113
4. Malcom - Sonic
5. Eli - Wario
5. Minty - Marth
7. Jo-P
7. Blackanese
9. Parasite
9. Will
9. Chi
9. Godot
13. Blaze
13. Glick
13. MK40
13. John J
17. KnightMare
17. Khanti
17. Akrean
17. 1337PGN
17. JoeR
17. Guru Kid
17. Cyber
17. Sintros
25. Blarfenzo
25. The Cat in the Hat
25. HBK (left)
25. Rafael
25. Chris V
25. Mangetsu
25. DAK
25. Boxob
33. X-O
33. Fortune Cookie
33. Francisco Ayala

My shout outs will come soon :)

Once again thank you all for coming and Thank Gametable for being Great!

Sintros

Smash Journeyman
well here are my shoutouts:
Gurukid- Thx for teaming with me, i really appreciate it.
Blackenese- Dude it has been a pleasure to see you in action and to joke around with ya
Anti-congratz on winning the singles tourny and it was fun teaming a friendly with ya
Malcolm- your sonic was extra smexy in dat tourny
to the wario player that i played (i think it was parasite)- good stuff, ill get you next time
Akrean- good toonlink, i was a gluten for those bombs
jman- i wish we could have joked a lil bit more but hopefully next time
snake- using that zss like ...wow. sry about my tail pipe falling, i felt a lil embarrassed
to myself (SINTROS)- for repping the only Ike in da tourny. My jab cancels were on point in dis 1.
and finally to Knightmare for organizing this event, we appreciate it

GG to all

Megavitamins

Smash Champion
Haha that was a fun tourney =). Thanks a ton to knightmare for organizing this =). GGs to everybody I played.

Shoutouts:

Anti: amazing job on gettting 1st lol. Sucks we got DQed for the brawl doubles =(. Next time were bringing our own food lmao. Those quarter MMs were too good xD.
Glick: fun stuff at Micky d's lol.
Jman: holy crap that tourney set was hilarious hahaha. Pancake marth lolz
Mangetsu: fun stuff in friendlies =).
Spanish guy at mcdonalds: **** you, you got me and Anti DQed in doubles. T_T
Random lady who bought us foot at mcdonalds: w00t w00t =D
Everybody who played me in melee: Ty for putting with my marths suckiness xD.
Malcom: o_O your sonic is beastly xD.
JoeR: look forward to seeing that article. =)

Cant wait for the next tourney =D

btw brawl with infinite jumps = ****

ADHD

Smash Hero
Haha that was a fun tourney =). Thanks a ton to knightmare for organizing this =). GGs to everybody I played.

Shoutouts:

Anti: amazing job on gettting 1st lol. Sucks we got DQed for the brawl doubles =(. Next time were bringing our own food lmao. Those quarter MMs were too good xD.
Glick: fun stuff at Micky d's lol.
Jman: holy crap that tourney set was hilarious hahaha. Pancake marth lolz
Mangetsu: fun stuff in friendlies =).
Spanish guy at mcdonalds: **** you, you got me and Anti DQed in doubles. T_T
Random lady who bought us foot at mcdonalds: w00t w00t =D
Everybody who played me in melee: Ty for putting with my marths suckiness xD.
Malcom: o_O your sonic is beastly xD.
JoeR: look forward to seeing that article. =)

Cant wait for the next tourney =D
Nice making fifth I have to fight you offline.

DaiAndOh

Smash Ace
Fun times. Special thanks to the Game Table staff, Knightmare, and Eli for running things.

Melee shout outs (because it is easier for my memory to organize by game):

Mike/Soup: Thanks once more for coming to team with me. I'm sorry I'm not at your level or else we may have done even better. You really need to stop killing yourself in singles though, sure didn't too much in our bajillion friendlies :dizzy:. But we did Give em the business!

Misc. Opponents in singles and doubles: GGs to all. Props to the double Fox pokefloats counter pick. Crazy 0_o.

HBK: Come back to Hofstra pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease. Mike has good stuff for you apparently :chuckle:.

Reno: GG. Still improving in Melee, impressive.

Hazz: Another gg. Props for 2nd, but I'll hopefully get some revenge in Gear.

Ryan: Don't know too many people who I can have destroy me in tons of pre-tourny friendlies for so long with me still having fun! GGs to you and Eli in doubles.

Brawl Shout Outs:

Just a note, I didn't play Brawl. But the peoples are cool peoples, so it's cool.

Malcolm: Sonic is top tier. Stop pretending he isn't! Also 12<.

Godot: Thanks for driving us. Thanks for not killing yourself at 3%.

The both of you: A winner! Awesome come back, 4 wins in a row.

Snakeee: Unbelievable ZSS. Very intelligent, great spacing. And probably really annoying to play against no matter who you are.

Jman: Melee (and 64) for life. But when the $ calls, Jman picks up and wins.

Blackanese: As always, solid G&W and Metaknight. And great trash talk too.

Khanti: 6 people in 5 person vehicle going to the wrong way in the pouring win...ftw or ftl? I can't tell.

Everyone else: It was blast. Good times for all, and to all sleep hopefully.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
woke upp mad late today ;) let me do these shoutouts

Khanti - thanks for driving us to the tournament and housing us melee at your house was fun (even tho i cant play it) :)

Blacka Black - haha your trash talking is off the chain good stuff at this tourny

Knightmare - ahh good tournament it had some good money stacked in it with a good turnout (HOST another one b4 i kidnap ur moms)

Snakeee - our set in winners and in grand finals were sooo close you got some unlucky deaths but i can still tell your one of the best ZSS players in this nation.

Jman - good stuff in winners finals i pulled off that lucky f-smash on PKST1 i can tell you hate this game :) but ur good at it

JoeR - nice talking to u n stuff reeemember to put that article :).

Mangnetsu - good game we had making it a set next time

Minty/Glick - we had some bada** matches that sucked azz when we went to mcdonalds and they couldnt let us in and we got DQ'ed (lets jump the people who begged knightmare to DQ us :))

Malcolm - i pulled so many gordos on ur sonic the first match was close as heyl keep up the good s**t

Godot - that down air thingy i what made me leave -_-

Sintros - we had some fun 2v2 matches man your a cooool guy xD

when i remember more ill put em up :) great tournament

GodotAA

Smash Ace
good tourney had lots of fun.

Mike/Soup - good seeing you go to a tournament. Your really better then that and we all know it.

DaiAndOh - cool of you to come thanks for supporting us through teams.

HBK
Hazz
GMoney
Reno -------Good seeing all of you

-------------
Malcolm - Good job in singles your really making people think sonic is a **** character... stop...

Sintros - nice to see ya again after Ryko's.

Snake - good matches man its always fun to play your zss.

Glick - your getting better, not bad in teams.

Khanti - glad you made it.

Blackanese - always fun to listen to you. Good matches, stop jumping over metaknight.

Jman - Congrats on winning almost all the events, good matches.

Anti - Good job, why did you too leave after ours match you were still in :(

Eli & Will - Good teams match, Eli your Wario is still good.

vanek_pi

Smash Journeyman
Great tourney, Knightmare, you did a great job.

BTW the players for Metaknight is gay are Chris V (myself) and X-O.

everyone was great, good to finally meet some great players.

blackanese

Smash Lord
New York Citaaay :333 Occupation: Stripper ;]
very great tourney thnx 4 hosting KM x] youre made sexy

1st off nice team come backs godot and malcom, 1st time i took this game a little 2 serious, im very sorry 4 me being a sore loser and some what an *******. and sorry g-money 4 breaking your car window due 2 anger... lmfaoo ok ok i made that part up x]. either way ggs u guys r cool and funny and godot taught me alot on how i gotta improve on facing meta xD

uhh i dont think i remember every person but ill try x]

khanti - thnx 4 the car ride as well as letting us stay over your house. i still dont get how jiggly puffs + 2.0 damage ratio + red shells = funny xDDD

g money - thnx 4 the car ride back 2 the city and u made me wanna go back 2 melee even more. trash talking makes everything better.

jman - thnx 4 teaming guy, we did good i just took the game 2 serious lmfao either way nice stuff in every other event xD

anti - nice job in singles, im bout 2 just start using ddd lmfaoo

glick - lmfao even i fell 4 the down-b mind games, its that much of a mind game. online doubles ftw xD

ryan - i havent seen u in like 4ever xD u mad sexy without glasses sonsssss lmfao

snakeee - nices jobs in singles, i still gotta hear the spongebob voice alike again x]

cat in the hat / ctyber / john j - nice matches 2 all of u guys and nice friendlies in melee cat in the hat xD

DaiAndOh - lmfao 6 people in a 5 person veichle is epic especially in the rain lmfaoo

eli / doowop - uguys r 2 good, and doowop is halarious xDD

sintros - nice seeing u again guy xD u 2 cool

guru kid / minty / mangetsu - was really nice meeting uall x]

vending machine - thnx 4 the drinks

good stuff 2 every1 else 2. i think i 4got people though >_<

either way i gotta have more fun with this game and more trash talking 2 x]

MBlaze

Smash Champion
I wasn't so great in this one but gewd ****. ;D See you guys hopefully others (Castle Golf, Battlegrounds even though it kinda went casual now lol). :p

doowop

Smash Apprentice
lol, wtf, blackanese gave a shoutout to the vending machine? i didn't do as well as i thought i would, no johns though.

jman - bring your shower cap and bath robe next time, lol. no ring around the rosey johns.
eli - definitely gonna ban brinstar against you next time. no lava johns.
will - **** your will charged smashes. no out of the blue johns.
blackanese - have my children. no homo johns.
ryan - next time go wario instead of g&w the whole time. no character johns.
doowop - stop being ridiculous. no ridiculous johns.
minty - no pancake johns.
anti - no big tourn win johns.

i don't even know wtf i just said this whole time, but yeah.

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
Shoutouts :)

GameTable Staff - Thanx for having me host an awesome tourny at your great venue was really fun and was a great place for my first tourny.

Eli - Huge Thanx for helping me run the brackets, helped alot with matches and you did really well in teams and stuff.

Malcolm - Good stuff, 4th with sonic. Sorry it didnt payout to 4th but you got 1st in teams YAY! your the funniest smasher i know along with blackanese :) Lmao at that kid charlie to seem totally random to you outside, after the tourny. See you at Hofstra.

Khanti - I saw you way toooooo much this last weekend j/k. thanx for driving to bums tourny and bringing people back to Long island and letting us crash at your house. Ice Climber Fireworks is too good. and sorry i didnt try that hard in teams i was sooooo tired. You did well in melee tho :)

Godot - 9th place singles 1st place doubles, good stuff. I am happy you won something finally and I know you are happy. Thanx for the ride home and see you at Hofstra.

DaiAndOh - LMAO at realizing that this was your tag ManDark lol. Good Job in Melee. See you at Hofstra

Soup - PRACTICE!!! you wooped my azz in melee and got last in singles. i know you can do better :) See you at Hofstra.

Hazz, HBK, G$$, Reno - Thanx for coming for Melee, you guys made it so much more fun. Deff need to train me in melee like NOW. lmao See you at Hofstra, when you guys show up.

Jman - Good job placing everywhere and winning melee singles and doubles. you make too much money on smash lmao

Blackanese - you are mad smexi and funny as hell!!! WHAT THE DOODOO IS THAT DOODOO DO LMAO. too good!!! and those were some epic team games man.

ANTI - Nice job winning Brawl Singles. Its because you went to bed early at Khanti's house :)

Ryan K - Good stuff Man good to see you again.

Doowop - good stuff, that was good matches against Elis Team. Ahhh Brotherly Smash lol.

Minty - good job in singles and sry i had to DQ you but it was in the rules and i really really tried to not do it. nice to meet you tho.

Joe R - Thanx for coming and that interview was pretty cool.

Sintros - Thanx for coming and bringing awesome setups. It was nice to meet you. and thanx for trying to help me get Bum here. It was just one of those things i guess. Next time Bum. :)

GuruKid - Good job and thanx for the compliments, see you on aib. next time i might be able to friendly you some.

Glick - Nice job in doubles with Snakeee, thats a really good jiggs, kirby that you have there. Puffballs FTW.

Snakeee - Fun times at Khantis house. Thanx for forgeting your phone there and making me late to the tourny. j/k You did well i will see you again soon.

Everyone Else - I am sry if I forgot your names, but i appreciate all of you coming it was soo much fun, I hopefully plan for another one in December. THANX FOR ALL THE SETUPS!!!!! setups were perfect and mad tourny run real smooth.

Leacero

Smash Lord
I was "Robbin Yeh" in the Melee's singles and a part of Combo City with Zachary Arden (you could replace my name with my handle <---, if it even matters :p). I think I'm the only guy there that counter-picked Poke Floats...

It was fun, thanks for holding it and hopefully the next one turns out even better. :D

Misc. Opponents in singles and doubles: GGs to all. Props to the double Fox pokefloats counter pick. Crazy 0_o.
:D

MalcolmM

Smash Lord
shoutouts...

to knightmare for runnin such a good tournament.

to ryank for bein the tech king

to anti for another close set.

to eli for some good matches in teams

to will for a close rematch and a good set

to snake for wreckin me wit zss

to minty for some good matches

to blackanese for being all around too good.

to jman for the SB knowledge (also blackanese) and good teams matches.

to chi for some good matches

to hazz for hypin up my sonic and rapin in melee

to reno for helping in the hype and also rapin in melee

to gmoney for not sharing his gmoney music

to soup for comin thru

to andrew aka daiandoh for layin down some **** in melee.

to dan for a ridiculous car ride to Mickey Ds and breakin out the mewtwo on occasion

to godot for doing something in teams finally

to sintros for comin thru

to glick for workin that jigglypuff

to catinthehat for reppin sonic

to anyone else i played in tournament for good matches

also shoutouts to hbk for ****** brawl.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
i would also like to say thank you to this tournament i used 10$ to get myself a BRAND NEW HAIRCUT! dundundun im going clubbin tonight h**s

Top Bottom