• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Do you get mad when someone has difficulty against your main?

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
The johns get pethetic but the only way we can help limit them is by teaching them. If they learn the matchup and get better we may see less johns =/

-:bowser:Bowser King

Tribalnecktie

Smash Rookie
I have a reply to those ppl whining cuz they cant beat a certain charechter,

learn how to play the game lol.

akkon888

Smash Journeyman
MK: Wtf Ike Hax roflmao nub

Ike: Lawlz I destroy you wiht meh sword

MK: Ya rihgt you can't do **** wiht that big srwod

Ike: O ya? Then how come I pwnz you 7-2?

MK: U suk *****

Ike: Wow man wtf lawlz I pwnz you fair an square

This was an excerpt from a topic on the Neoseeker forums, which I am no longer a part of for obvious reasons.

Coroxive

Smash Cadet
No, I hate it when they beat you in dittos with your main and think they're better with them then you.
That's why I quit playing as Diddy because one of my online friends versed me with him and all he used was the banana and the cart wheel kick. :mad:

DAGanmanert

Smash Apprentice
It onyl really bugs me when i have to tone it down jsut for them, since thye have trouble with my main.. and btw
Ness ftw =)

FifthRise

Smash Cadet
No, I hate it when they beat you in dittos with your main and think they're better with them then you.
i hate that sooooooo much!
and usualy it's in free-for-alls.
then, i challenge them to 1v1s and ****!

ZeroFox

Smash Lord
Why would I get mad if someone sucks against my main? Easier for me to win IMO.

And as Xsyven stated, we were all new to Smash once. Even competitive players like you and me. We went through the learning stages as well.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Why would I get mad if someone sucks against my main? Easier for me to win IMO.

And as Xsyven stated, we were all new to Smash once. Even competitive players like you and me. We went through the learning stages as well.
u win lets close this thread now

ToxiCrow

Smash Ace
hmm i thought i was reading the title wrong.
i wouldnt get mad when someone has trouble against my main because it means that i'm getting better, so it actually gets me happy.

and the magikarp thing was kinda wierd:dizzy:

urdailywater

Smash Hero
So? I have a problem with Peach, and many other match-ups just cause I'm not used to seeing the character as Toon Link.

Does this mean I'm bad with Toon Link? I would hope not. I've learned most AT's but there are some match-ups I barely see so I wouldn't know how to act in them.

An example / truth.

PKNintendo

Smash Master
What are you talking about? :dizzy:

Anyways: Ness can be chain grabbed by so many people its not even funny, the whole cast?
Ness mainers are overlooking that the only thing the extra inch DI would do for them is save them 10-20%
because the marth can still land a sucessful smash attack
You are incredibly wrong. Ness is NOT Chaingrabbed by the whole class.
So many people? NO.

He can only be CG by Peach, Sonic and Marth.
He can be CG by D3 and IC like the rest of the cast.
EIDI helps ALOT actually, Marth smash attack is his DOWNsmash. (Thankfully not a tipper Fsmash) There ARE characters who are not chaingrabbed as much as Ness.

And guys, Im mad at the topic, not a real match.

Veggi

Smash Champion
It irratates me when I use DK and people tell me to stop using him because he's cheap, once I went into a match with two people using Dedede and they both picked MK and told me I wasn't allowed to use Dedede. People tell me I spam with Pikachu, just because Thunder is my main killing move for people who try to recover above me. The funny thing is, I was QAC'ing the entire match and they didn't even complain or notice that at all.

Foxy Alopex

Smash Ace
NNID
Foxy_Alopex
No I don't get mad when my brother has difficulty against me because we're both improving our skills I guess and he calls my main Peach cheap just because he can't win.

THK

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheRedKirby
3DS FC
1005-9416-8042
I think the worst I've ever had was "How did I lose to your Ganondorf? He SUCKS!"

THE POWER COMES FROM MY FINGERS NOT MY CHARACTER.

No complaints about my Kirby and Toon Link tho.

Firestormzero0

Smash Ace
When they think there so much better than me and callin me noob and stuff it annoys me... unless there counterpick happens to be somebody there actually really good with... i mean practice is practice... play against anyone and let them pick whoever... its all the more practice for u and how to learn from ur opponent and the mistakes u made...

Top Bottom