• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Peach AT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Villi

Smash Lord
I don't really see the point to this AT. In probably any situation where it could be used, there is something better that could be done instead. IMO, you can use it if you wanna be flashy or to mix it up situationally, but otherwise it's just too punishable.

Nsuln

Smash Rookie
What?!? These are important facts that we must use to our advantage! If we disregard these.....
*slap*
What? Who? When?
Wait.. oh its coming back to me. Thanks I need that, my sarcasm button was stuck.

cAm8ooo

Smash Lord
psh, what a bunch of noobs. I've been doing this since Super Mario Bros. 2 for the NES.

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
i experimented w/ this AT earlier hoping for it to be an effective mindgame but i just got smacked around. i cudn't attack at all, all i cud do was just float there while i eat DK back airs and zero lag wolf fairs.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Oh. that.

The only thing useful it's done is being the Melee Turnip

Now THIS. is an item.

That's that beat stick right there... :D

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
Does Nintendo know the definition of CIRCLES?

They even screwed it up with the GC controller sticks
It'd be viewed as shameless Japanese propaganda! Hell, it's not like we put U.S or Canadian (**** you Moose-riding peach mainers) flags on everything we own and make! <_<;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom