• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What if Super Smash Bros was made a movie??

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
If it was a Smash Bros Movie in the Bawrl universe the movie would never end and you would hear Sakurai laughing endlessly.

When I think of a Smash Bros Brawl movie I think of ytmnd Polandz. Who would be the big bad person/event in this movie?

+ 1 for Mecha Hitler

zeriph

Smash Journeyman
It's win-win because Samus doesn't talk. So even if she's a terrible actor it won't matter. 90% of the scenes would be her in a CGI suit anyway.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
If they ever made a brawl movie me and Zeriph know someone who's IDENTICAL to Pit, I'm serious........ He's a good friend of ours too haha

zeriph

Smash Journeyman
Hahaha...Trevis.
If I were any good at photoshop, I'd photoshop his face onto a picture of Pit.

Edit: Nevermind. Hahahaha
Before

After

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
I think Sakurai would be the hero.

And the villain.

Lucas would be accused of being a clone and killed by rabid fans.

Pichu would be cast as other hero, he would evolve into Melee Pikachu, then Brawl Pikachu, then 64 Pikachu and kill everyone. But then Sakurai would make him trip into his deadly Neutral Smash (secret movie technique) and he'd die.

Kirby would be the rival to the other hero but die quickly because Fox would grab him a bunch of times. Thus he'd never get to evolve into his 64 fans.

Isai guest stars and spends 3 minutes explaining why the games are bad. Most of it would be "ur dum".

Sheik would **** everyone and then trip into IC's grab.

Falco would be the only one top tier during the entire movie.

Wobbles, Chaddd, XiF, and others would comprise of an entire collection of amazing airborne-controller moments.

It would also be written by M. Night Shyamalan.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Has anyone seen There Will Be Brawl? It's like a full length live-action movie of smash cut into episodes. It's the transition of melee to brawl.

There are some subtleties that you'd all appreciate as well. ex Luigi: "I haven't ran in so long, I forgot what it was like."

It's definitely worth a watch. xD

Geist

Smash Master
It would definetly be directed by Uwe Boll.
He almost made a World of Warcraft movie. He can obviously do anything.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Ah yeah, thanks for linking it for me. It's really nice to watch, and yeah, it's darker than you would expect.

Top Bottom