• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

EvilTwinz of MD 1st tournament Nov 15th resultz

HAT

Smash Ace
Singles(48 entrants)

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v644/cafe_cpk/?action=view&current=zzzzzsingles.gif

1: Chillindude829 ($164.50) (DDD/Snake)
2: Azen ($47.00) (Kirby, Lucario, Marth, DDD)
3: NEOS ($23.50) (Marth)
4: Korn ($14.00)(King Dedede)
5: Chu (Kirby)
5: Ninjalink aka PirateZelda (Rob, Diddy, Marth)
7: Travis (DK)
7: Julius Caesar(Rob)
9: 5%
9: Hat
9: Thumbs
9: Boss
13: Matt
13: Poyo
13: Sin
13: P~S
17: june
17: Spec
17: Shadow
17: Slik
17: Okin
17: Lobos
17: Kirbstir
17: Yo
25: ConeyIsland
25: Rei
25: Fauxdefafadude829
25: DK Smash
25: SSR
25: Leon
25: J J
25: Tant
33: Obiwan
33: Dohboy
33: Steve-O
33: EE
33: Superman
33: Vanilla
33: Bandit
33: BlackaDenBlack
33: Bonk
33: Jamal
33: Deez
33: Matador
33: Night
33: lil b
33: Jordan
49: Godson

Teams
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v644/cafe_cpk/?action=view&current=Doubles.gif
1: chu + hat ()
2: Rush Hour (Boss&Korn) ()
3: groom blue ()
4: thumbs + slikvik ()
5: team bible black ()
5: nacker + jcaesar ()
7: jordan + jamal
7: sin + smash ()
9: yo + okin ()
9: easter
9: these *****es don't die (Btree Rei)
9: spec + jew
13: fap + jack
13: deez + bonk ()
13: matt + evan
13: pyronic + lobos ()
17: electric penguin
17: undecided
17: off constantly ()
17: godson + stephen
17: Clan of the waffle
25: real + zetsu

note: Metaknight was banned for this tournament

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
I'mma post my shoutouts that I posted in the tourney topic

I'm gonna give a shoutout to the people I fought and the incredibly fun and intense matches they gave me

Steve-O

It was your first tourney wasn't it, good game, I didn't play my best against you, no johns, but the TV seemed laggy, did it affect you too?

Thumbs

Good ****, I gayed you at Norfair but you still won the set, good ****, I got *****, your Diddy is ****

Red Bandit

Good Zelda, no offense, but not a smart CP, taking Kirby to Japes isn't the best thing to do, but still fun matches

DK Smash

Very good Diddy, the last match, you might beaten me if your first stock didn't get ****ed over so badly, but my playstyle may have adapted, I don't know, regardless good ****, very fun and intense matches matches. Also...PAYBACK FOR THE MONEY MATCH, lol

Slikvik

Holy **** man. I expected to get ***** by you. The matches were incredibly fun. I felt really good after winning this match. Sorry for that one part at Brinstar that I spammed F-smash, but you were at a high percent and I felt it was the only move worth using lol. Fun and jesus christ it was intense. Godly G&W, the match up for Kirby is bad too, I just got lucky when you Up-B'd into my Stone lol, I also got a tricky spike on you at Halberd :D Good **** Slik

Hat

GOOD ****! EPIC Kirby dittos ftw. They were so fun, intense and close. During some portions of the match, my heart felt like it stopped for a half second. Thats how intense that **** was. They were incredibly fun too, I haven't had a tourney Kirby ditto since I fought Gonzo. You were being really smart and starting to catch on to me, good **** :D When I Kirbycided I thought you were gonna try to get out then I was gonna spike you, but when I didn't hear your controller at all, I knew I was screwed. You were too low at a percent to wall spike and edgeguarding would've been tough. So I just decided to see what happens. And it was Sudden Death, so since you had less percent you won. The match at Halberd was ridiculously intense, good **** Hat! The first match with my dash up smash, you gotta admit was epic ;D All in all, an incredibly fun match, good **** Hat!

ShadoFiend

Smash Lord
LoL Nice. Hmm So I'm guessimg you are the Sonic player June wanted to go against. **** I wish you would have went. We could have played. It was lonely being the only hedgehog there if you know what I mean...

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
Well, I'll be at Chu's bi-weekly in two weeks, and possibly the C3 next week, but honestly, I don't know if I'm gonna continue playing. If I can't get good w/ Sonic, I don't wanna get good w/ anyone else, since I find most other characters playstyles boring, and it's not I can be unique enough to better than other peoples Marth's w/ Marth (my secondary)

And I'm sure as hell not gonna be the 1000th person in MD/VA to main Lucario, Diddy, or Kirby.

ShadoFiend

Smash Lord
True that. True that. I'm sticking in it until I find a game to take its spot. Because I never even join tournies anymore. I just go there for money matches. I planned on doing that this time but I got lured in. But yea..I hate to admit it but Sonic is pretty bad in this game compared to the rest which is upsetting. When I find that new game I'll move on. But for now I'll stick to winning money off people in brawl.

jjvirus

Smash Champion
Real fun guys, you made a real great first tourney for me. I hope to start doing these once a month from now on, most may be the ones you host. Hopefully I'll be more social next time, Im not great with new ppl. Thanks again ^_^

NOTE: If ya ain't know, I was da kid wit da mohawk ;)

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Yuck 25th...

Junebug- I shouldn't have lost to you, but it is what it is. Lucario is my worst enemy, unlike JCaesar who always beats Lucarios (Except Azen of course), I need to step up my game. It was close though, and I should've just played at a neutral (Frigate saved you when it flipped!)

Lil'B- You should not be the only player I beat in a tournament. The G&W is very generic btw, if you want to use him practice a lot with him.

Yo- I should have never played R.O.B. against you, what was I thinking. Fox did pretty well, and I was expecting to lose this one. Next time, maybe i'll be able to take pit down.

Travis- Good MM

I'm actually thinking of not going to C3 due to price and travel costs just to finish probably what 25th, 33rd something like that. And I can't make it to Chu Dat bi-weekly either, which might mean i might take two weeks off. Probably not good for me, but I do need to catch up on some things.

BTW, Btree and I did the bracket (Chillin and Hat checked after we finished it) so if you hated your bracket seed, sorry.

Hey_its_YO

Smash Lord
MRK head quarters my house SilverSpring MD
my worst tourney by far lol. Next time we need to have ppl moving the tourney along alot faster, i was literally about to fall asleep on the couch after waiting an hour b4 my next teams match was called

Boss- God Dam u n ur ****ing plumbers each match came down to the last hit good **** *pound* we should definitely team for Chu's >.>

Korn- I kept gettin the percent lead every stock but with no kill moves it was impossible to get the stock lead, ur 2 goodz

Tant- Yeah i have Nacker practice so basically every other R.O.B i face is easy lol

Melee was ****ing **** at the end

Deez/Sin- Good tourney, just run things faster

junebug

Smash Journeyman
im still suprised someone called me 'jumping lucario' xD

tant-Sorry! that win was yours. IDK how I won.

Leon-GGs, great falco

Deez/Sin- Nice running and sin, good dittos.

Shado- youtube page FTL >: )

Spec-dang, ur beast xD

Khaos-dang, ur beast too xD

boss-u **** now i need to find a way to beat mario....

5%- My hate for DDD has increased.... >: (

matt- my hate for Snake... ugh.. >: (

all other mms/people- i love u... as a friend

fun fun fun

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Yay, I beat Chillin's Snake, and then got ***** by DDD, and then got ***** by the Klaptrap... ggs though.

Slikvik what happened man???

Best part of the night: mindgaming thumbs into picking Lucario for the first match by going "double blind." (I told you, I don't lose to Lucarios)

Worst part of the night: waiting 15 minutes for thumbs to choose a **** character for the 3rd match on Norfair.

Twinz, great tourney, huge turnout, hold more of these!

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
Jcaesar. I'm just not consistent enough in singles and it was blatantly obvious yesterday. but at least i ***** in teams and made some money. I'll try to correct my weaknesses for C3. i think i finally need to get a wii

Team Thumbs too slik was too good. lets get top3 next week. yea i said

Twinz: good stuff hosting your first tourney. also good advertising. you guys brought out a bunch a new people

Ninjalink: randomly showing up and amazing everyone with the brawl tech skill

poyo: good stuff...i won't let it happen again

The two gay robs: eww

Originals: good stuff yesterday

too lazy to continue shoutouts. people who i would have shouted out otherwise, you know who you are

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
Lulz @ 33rd and not playing a match. So pissed I had to leave early, I would've ***** XD

Fun tourney Deez/Sin. 12 bucks for the entire thing, so epic.

Noraa

Smash Lord
good job chillin.

Boss....hero....nooo lol. You woulda won if your protege was there haha

OKINNNNN lucas whole time? Good job.

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
yo matador y di u leave i wanted to play you :(
Meh, my ride was being gay. Said he didn't want to get lost driving up there in the dark so I pulled out before singles started since I wouldn't be able to finish. Oddly enough, I was still on them...

One of these days though Boss.

Edit: Was that dude Famous there?

0kin

Smash Journeyman
ugh this was the first time i can say i performed poorly, but i had tons of fun btw IMO newcomers to look out for
JJ(ROB): Took a match off of chu, but from what i saw had understood how to play ROB very well
Jamal/Blob?(Kirby) Kirby has got serious potential
Sonic Guy: That dude was beast, he gave everyone that played him trouble, i cant wait to see how his Sonic develops.

HAT

Smash Ace
this tournament was awesome.

thanks deez and sin for hosting this. i still didn't get a chance to show you tio, but you're a smart bunch, you'll figure it out.

poker was fun, until i realized EE was just ****ing around and winning as a result of serendipity. it's all good, though

teams was interesting. that's all i have to say about teams.

good **** everyone in singles. we had a few people make a bit of a name for themselves in singles- especially poyo. our sets were awesome, poyo. i fear playing you next time =]

i need to start money matching again. i never do that ****.

let us know when you guys are holding another one: i'm already pumped.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
who ever said Brawl is dead in MD/VA is dead wrong

Top Bottom