• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wiichuck can DAC

sMexy-Blu

Smash Lord
So you say Wiichuck cant DAC?
LIEZ!!

Yes people the Wiichuck can DAC but you say How? My friend Sanders found a control setup that allows the Wiichuck to be able to do DAC(Dash Attack Cancel)
To perform it follow these steps:

1. On the main menu, go to OPTIONS.

2. Go to CONTROLS and then put "SHAKE SMASH" on.

Now with Shake Smash on you can Shake you Wiimote to do a Smash-Attack (Obviously), but how will the Shake Smash on will help you do DAC?
The Shake Smash will act like your C-stick allowing the Wiiichuck to do the DAC.

3.Now go to BRAWL and do this: Dash > A + Shake Wiimote = DAC'ing with the Wiichuck.

P.S: You'll have to press A at the same time you shake the Wiimote for the DAC to work.

Video Proof: COMING SOON

It'll take a little practice to get used to it but everything's is possible.
Hope you enjoy it Wiichuck users and Thanks Sanders for the discovery.

P,S: You can also do the DAC By Setting the D-pad to smashes

philly_yeah

Smash Rookie
Oudated: can you say how? I prefer the wiichuck by far, gets me less constipated.

Cool, thanks for the update. I like the idea alot!

Reason is, playing with the wiichuck feels like you're really getting into the beat, and beat really makes me play better.

Sanders

Smash Rookie
Your welcome WiiChuck users. Now go DOMINATE, and make fun of people who said you would never be as good because you use the WiiChuck combo.

Adapt

Smash Lord
I personally use d-down to dash attack and then flick up on the nunchuk and A to do the DACUS.

It works great, I can even get sheik's to work most of the time (sheik's is the hardest to do imo)

sMexy-Blu

Smash Lord
lol... My friend gona pissed he though he had actualy made a cool discovery, I guess he just found and much harder way to DAC with the Wiichuck ugh... But anyways its always good to know.
Well I hope this style helps someone's gameplay

I personally use d-down to dash attack and then flick up on the nunchuk and A to do the DACUS.

It works great, I can even get sheik's to work most of the time (sheik's is the hardest to do imo)
Yeah Shiek's DAC is the hardest to do IMO but Wario's and Link's DAC are also hard(Right?) and the easiest DAC is*cough Snake ¨*cough

philly_yeah

Smash Rookie
I removed shake cause it pops up randomly. I'm using button mapping, it's very handy. I'm thinking of changing the mapping now and then to alter fighting style.

viparagon

Smash Ace
or,as I've said before, you can rapidly fkick the remote down, without pressing ANY bottuns.
the downward acceleration causes the DA, and the upwards deceleration causes the Usmash immediatle.I discovered this BETTER method on accident and it works wonders!

thecatinthehat

Smash Master
or,as I've said before, you can rapidly fkick the remote down, without pressing ANY bottuns.
the downward acceleration causes the DA, and the upwards deceleration causes the Usmash immediatle.I discovered this BETTER method on accident and it works wonders!
Falcon Kick the controller? I like it!

:093:

BlueTerrorist

Smash Ace
I knew about this already. I used Wiimote+Nunchuck alot from the beginning. Oh and nobody dares questions my preference over the GCN controller :p.

Julz

Smash Apprentice
For people who absolutely hate Shake Smash (like myself) here's another easy way:

Set the Down D-pad button to Dsmash, tap jump off:

Start dashing, have the control stick tilted in an upward angle whilst running, press down smash, then press A.

The transition is so smooth you may as well slide your thumb from Dsmash to the A button.

Julz

Smash Apprentice
But I hate Shake Smash and I jump with the D-Pad, so none of those work for me. ;_;
you only need to allocate the down D-pad button to downsmash...

that means both side D-pad and Up D-pad buttons are available for jumping. I recommend the side ones :)

Roager

Smash Ace
Nothing new, I did this when mortarsliding was new. Lots o fun, then I got pissed at accidentally smashing by shaking.

The_Jiggernaut

Smash Ace
You really don't need shake smash. It gets you killed anyways. Need to scratch your nose? too bad, you just SD'ed at 30%.

All you need is to set the d-pad to smashes. You don't need to set all of them either, I have the side as grab and up and down as smashes.

While running, you quickly press down pad, then flip your finger to the A button while shifting the control stick to face upwards. Much, much easier than with the GC controler. Seriously.

sMexy-Blu

Smash Lord
That happened to me once... I needed to scratch my nose but.... the Shake smash got me killed .....

Zephramrill

Smash Lord
Don't ever turn Shake Smash on for any reason. Wiichuck has only 1 thing over the GCN and thats the fact that you can always have a seperate finger on every single action, so in theory your reaction time should be better on a wiichuck then on a GCN but its basically negligable.

but yeah wiichuck also owns because if you and your buddy both use wiichuck you can call your doubles team:

NUNCHUCK NORRIS

sMexy-Blu

Smash Lord
LOL Nunchuck Norris XDD and yeah Shake SMash is bad... You need to be mega careful with it

The_Jiggernaut

Smash Ace
It's also easier to do DAC with. The button layout for the GC controller in kinda flawed for smash. The only reason it is so popular is because it is familiar and gamer nerds don't like change, apparently.

philly_yeah

Smash Rookie
It's also easier to do DAC with. The button layout for the GC controller in kinda flawed for smash. The only reason it is so popular is because it is familiar and gamer nerds don't like change, apparently.
And since most of us seem to have caught on to the revorution, I am interested in posting the most mega wiimote config! It took me almost a week to come up with it!

(Thread link to come ... And below it is!):
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=5944850#post5944850

Top Bottom