• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best link vs Best Falcon *vids*

Metro Knight

Smash Ace
The first match is really fun to watch. Falcon's two kills are both very awesome. As far as Izaw's Link, the first minute he gets a jab lock off and a jab cancel into more jabs! Very fun to watch, go go C.F. vs Link Rivalry!

SmashBrother2008

Smash Lord
The ledge hopped knee was a killer! Link's tilt lock was pretty sick too. I love watching games like this.

Lionman

Smash Champion
I had fought Rebaz online, and like every other great falcons he cant handle with lag, but who cares about online? his offline gaming is really good, he is BETTER than Champ, he uses Falcon, he is crazy like Falcon and he connects his soul with the character.

Edit: Izaw is starting to be a stupid attention ***** in my opinion

Noodlehead

Smash Lord
I had fought Rebaz online, and like every other great falcons he cant handle with lag, but who cares about online? his offline gaming is really good, he is BETTER than Champ, he uses Falcon, he is crazy like Falcon and he connects his soul with the character.

=O
REDICULOUS STATEMENT
anyways good vids

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
yeah Rebaz PM'd me for my E-mail address but I don't think he's added me yet.

im thinking he wanted to challenge me online, but it won't determine who's better cause Online has lag.

On a side note I may be attending LBT this weekend which is pretty big 60+ people so wish me luck :)

@ Lionman: Izaw is allowed to be cocky, he is amazing and he knows it

Charoo

Smash Champion

Rebaz is definitely good. He relies on back air a lot haha. I hope all those mess up edge hog by both players r just because of friendlies.

I WANT EVERYONE TO BE BETTER THAN ME!!! I repeat, I WANT EVERYONE TO ****. I know that is very hard to do (haha jk), but it would be awesome to see Falcon own everyone all across the nation. I posted those vids up for the reason that I want people to improve their metagame by watching some of the tricks I do. I hope I contribute enough to the Falcon board because I don't usually come here.

Now, in my own opinion, Rebaz is good but I don't think he's the best Falcon player. I'm not saying I'm the best player because I shouldn't be since I don't even play this game. If that Falcon was the best representation of Falcon's best moves right now then I see a lot of room for Falcon to improve. That wasn't an attack on Rebaz btw. I'm just saying Falcon can do so much more than that.

on a small note, How is the European's level of skill compare to America? I know for a fact that where I live (SoCal), placing in the top 8 here is pretty dang hard, and people in the top 8 can easily get first at other states too.

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
Rebaz is definitely good. He relies on back air a lot haha. I hope all those mess up edge hog by both players r just because of friendlies.

I WANT EVERYONE TO BE BETTER THAN ME!!! I repeat, I WANT EVERYONE TO ****. I know that is very hard to do (haha jk), but it would be awesome to see Falcon own everyone all across the nation. I posted those vids up for the reason that I want people to improve their metagame by watching some of the tricks I do. I hope I contribute enough to the Falcon board because I don't usually come here.

Now, in my own opinion, Rebaz is good but I don't think he's the best Falcon player. I'm not saying I'm the best player because I shouldn't be since I don't even play this game. If that Falcon was the best representation of Falcon's best moves right now then I see a lot of room for Falcon to improve. That wasn't an attack on Rebaz btw. I'm just saying Falcon can do so much more than that.

on a small note, How is the European's level of skill compare to America? I know for a fact that where I live (SoCal), placing in the top 8 here is pretty dang hard, and people in the top 8 can easily get first at other states too.
imo there is always room for improvement
and I don't think there is a 'best' falcon player yet
as none of us knows everything there is to know yet
(this is just what I think though)

F5Hazardousdoc

Smash Ace
Good to see the nice feedback. Rebaz is (probably) the best falcon in EU. Izaw is definitely the best link in EU, and probably the world too. They're both amazing players.

The Milk Monster

Smash Champion
No lie, though I don't like free for alls, a 3 way Link Ditto is pretty **** epic when all 3 Link's are good.
Legan, myself, and a buddy of mine going at it on Final D, showdown of the century.

UzakiuzuG

Smash Journeyman
Looks like Falcon gave up after he was a stock behind with a tad bit of damage on him. Hell of a Falcon and Link though. Perfect vid to take notes on of the Brawl Falcon. Some of the places I would have stomped the crap out of him. Just looking from where falcon was ontop at the beginning. Also he probaly could have gotten a kill of when he was hanging on the edge and link was trying to get back up. Not sure though. To: (ToKnee)
Im getting my Wii on christmas if your on then.

Zeallyx

Looks like Falcon gave up after he was a stock behind with a tad bit of damage on him. Hell of a Falcon and Link though. Perfect vid to take notes on of the Brawl Falcon. Some of the places I would have stomped the crap out of him. Just looking from where falcon was ontop at the beginning. Also he probaly could have gotten a kill of when he was hanging on the edge and link was trying to get back up. Not sure though. To: (ToKnee)
Im getting my Wii on christmas if your on then.
ok cool :D
yeah, I'll be on then :D

CptAwesome

Smash Rookie
From what ive seen I think both of these guys have really put alot into their character, and thats what matters. These guys really gave it their all and all i can say is THIS #*(@ IS AWESOME.

Izaw

Smash Ace

Lionman I really dont want any beef, but no im not an attention *****, I fukkin travel the world ffs just to play people. Also don't be mad just because I failed you to get into The Fatal Five.

But yea, Im done talkin about that... anyway .. Rebaz's C.falcon IMO is too manly to be true.

RebazTalei

Smash Apprentice

yo man, like i said, i totaly agree. i have not actually Fought ALOT of offline falcons.
but izaw knows Every single move of me, and if people think that i just randomly jump in his
Z-air, that is totaly not true, it will happen to everyone else. i even heared some best Germany ROB just gave up cause Izaw was ****** him. people always say izaw is bad izaw is this that, just wait untill you play him, his link has range that he will grab your ****ing balls at the same time in real life.

those matches that were uploaded, was the first day i came over too his house. the last day i was there. Izaw was handeling A LOT of pressure, i also knew what he was gonna do like every single time, funny thing, all his mindgames kept failing on him. i just interupted them xD , he said i improved a whole bunch, but i can only tell if i am gonna end up in top 10-15/120? the next biggest dutch Tourney(i think its inernational...dunno for sure).

deva and legan have both different styles, Izaw has them together, and even better.
from all the vids i have seen from deva and legan, i still dont see a chance izaw getting Pwned by them in a link ditto.

The only reason i actually tried with falcon is too get his *** out of bottom tier
if people see something in him, they gonna try and play him. and i hope i am doing a good thing
come on guys falcon for win tier.

No lie, though I don't like free for alls, a 3 way Link Ditto is pretty **** epic when all 3 Link's are good.
Legan, myself, and a buddy of mine going at it on Final D, showdown of the century.
and....put the last character as falcon, and there you have it. they would probaly wanted to get me out first lol.

Zeallyx

yo man, like i said, i totaly agree. i have not actually Fought ALOT of offline falcons.
but izaw knows Every single move of me, and if people think that i just randomly jump in his
Z-air, that is totaly not true, it will happen to everyone else. i even heared some best Germany ROB just gave up cause Izaw was ****** him. people always say izaw is bad izaw is this that, just wait untill you play him, his link has range that he will grab your ****ing balls at the same time in real life.

those matches that were uploaded, was the first day i came over too his house. the last day i was there. Izaw was handeling A LOT of pressure, i also knew what he was gonna do like every single time, funny thing, all his mindgames kept failing on him. i just interupted them xD , he said i improved a whole bunch, but i can only tell if i am gonna end up in top 10-15/120? the next biggest dutch Tourney(i think its inernational...dunno for sure).

deva and legan have both different styles, Izaw has them together, and even better.
from all the vids i have seen from deva and legan, i still dont see a chance izaw getting Pwned by them in a link ditto.

The only reason i actually tried with falcon is too get his *** out of bottom tier
if people see something in him, they gonna try and play him. and i hope i am doing a good thing
well said
also, are you dutch? cause I am XD maybe we can play wifi without (much) lag :D (if you want offcourse)

my fc: 3050-9951-8920
I hope to brawl against you rebaz :)

Teh Future

Smash Master
but no im not an attention *****, I fukkin travel the world ffs just to play people. .
Regardless its kinda arrogant to call yourself the best link when you live in Europe and you know there are two links in the US (Legan and Deva) who have both gained a lot of respect by having complete **** *** links and beating good players in the US.

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
speaking of Vids does anybody have any request for opponents??

my bro mains IC and MK, so I can get them easily............and he's pretty **** good with them

Diddy is my main problem, I just can't get his bananas off of me! if anyone has some recent vids of this match-up with opponents of high skill level, post them!

Legan

Smash Lord

and....put the last character as falcon, and there you have it. they would probaly wanted to get me out first lol.
There really is no reason to compare Me Deva & Izaw to each other. If you go back and watch all of our videos then you will see the obvious influence we all have on each others playstyles. You also cant compare the European smash scene to the American smash scene because the U.S has always had the best smashers in the world. We have way more major tournaments and just a way bigger overall community. Im not saying Europe doesnt have great players because you & Izaw have shown that. Im just saying that you cant compare us because we havent had an international tournament so we dont have a good Idea how the majority of players in Europe play. A Link and Falcon placing well in a tournament is almost unheard of here because it is not in the least an easy feat. These characters are inheritently bad because almost everyone knows how to exploit their weaknesses no matter how good you are with them. You'll understand if you ever come here.

That being said, you guys both are awesome players and Izaw knows Ive got nothing but respect for his link and him as a player.

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
There really is no reason to compare Me Deva & Izaw to each other. If you go back and watch all of our videos then you will see the obvious influence we all have on each others playstyles. You also cant compare the European smash scene to the American smash scene because the U.S has always had the best smashers in the world. We have way more major tournaments and just a way bigger overall community. Im not saying Europe doesnt have great players because you & Izaw have shown that. Im just saying that you cant compare us because we havent had an international tournament so we dont have a good Idea how the majority of players in Europe play. A Link and Falcon placing well in a tournament is almost unheard of here because it is not in the least an easy feat. These characters are inheritently bad because almost everyone knows how to exploit their weaknesses no matter how good you are with them. You'll understand if you ever come here.

That being said, you guys both are awesome players and Izaw knows Ive got nothing but respect for his link and him as a player.
That's no reason for you to get all argumentative about.

Blad01

Smash Lord
Legan > US has always had the best players in the world ? How are you sure this is still true ? I haven't seen any big tournament gathering Maerican, European and Japan players... ;)

Actually, European players seem to prefer to play with the character they prefer, not with the best characters. Snake is overused in France (but better players still place better with others characters : Peach, Marth), Falco is also very popular, but MK is pretty much hated XD

I hope i can organize a ~150-200 European Tournament next summer (with ESA3), so some american players can come ^^

Lionman

Smash Champion

Top Bottom