• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TMS Nov. 14-16th

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
MK was banned in this tournament.

singles (39 entrants)

Can't post more than this because the auto save in tio didn't get the brackets.
1. fuiriousduffman - G&W/Wario
2. Tetsuya - Marth
3. error13 - Olimar/ Ice climbers
4. Kashakunaki - wolf (NM trash talker)
5. Sliraobe - Ike
5. fallenangemon - Jigglypuff/Falco
7. Zeke - Snake
7. Neocell - peach
9. Arturito_Burrito - Ike
9. David - lucario/pikachu
9. Victor - ?
9. Raul - Zelda/Shiek
13. ????? and others.
17. skylerocon, jon and others.
39. everyone else

doubles
1. Furiousduffman - GW/wario and error Pit/wario
2. Neocell - peach/ marth and VErmillion kirby
3. Arturito_Burrito - Ike /Snake And skylerocon - Mario/kirby
others don't matter

Melee
1. Sliraobe God
2. KitsuneXXX
3. Error13
others don't matter

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
I will complain for the rest of my life because ike was so high. I said i would go to oh snap if i won... Rather pay my coat that i bought though.
Videos up please?
Ill do shout outs later

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Arturo and I still should've won doubles. And I got thirteenth I tell you.

/ranking johns

Congrats to everybody though. Thanks to NM for still coming even after everybody else ditched us.

error13

Smash Journeyman

singles (39 entrants)

2. Tetsuya - Marth
4. Davis - wolf (NM trash talker)
5. Neil - Ike
7. Zeke - Snake
7. Neocell - peach
9. Victor - ?
9. Raul - Zelda/Shiek
13. ????? and others.
39. everyone else

doubles
others don't matter

Melee
1. Neil
2. August
others don't matter

i got 3rd in melee its matters
and i didnt use olimar in singles!

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
SHOUTOUTS

First and foremost: I want to apologize on Neil's behavior. He's like the child the mother is embarassed to go out in public with.

Secondly, for any trash talking I did I wasn't serious, so I hope you didn't get offended.

FuriousDuffManX: It was nice meeting you man and congratulations on winning the tournament. I hope to see you in OHSNAP, and we should definitely go drinking and play some Gears, bro. That'd be tight.

Arturito_Burrito: Thank you for the housing. It is greatly appreciated. It was nice meeting you and you were a cool guy to hang with. Tell your mom I say gracias por el... however the **** you spell it.

Fallenangemon: Thanks for eating all our pasteries, *******.

Error: Good games. I wanna see you in OHSNAP, too. I'll be sure to **** your Ice Climbers next time and your Olimar, haha. Congratulations on your placing.

Ocon: Thanks for the pity $5 MM. You had a pretty good Mario. Just careful with that dodge rolling.

I think that's it. Maybe we'll come back for another tournament some time and really take your money. See you guys in OHSNAP.

I will complain for the rest of my life because ike was so high. I said i would go to oh snap if i won... Rather pay my coat that i bought though.
Videos up please?
Ill do shout outs later
Come on. I wanna see you guys at OHSNAP. It'll be awesome.

Arturo and I still should've won doubles. And I got thirteenth I tell you.

/ranking johns

Congrats to everybody though. Thanks to NM for still coming even after everybody else ditched us.
We didn't want to be a bunch of douche bags, too. Even after our own state ditched us.

singles (39 entrants)

2. Tetsuya - Marth
4. Davis - wolf (NM trash talker)
5. Neil - Ike
7. Zeke - Snake
7. Neocell - peach
9. Victor - ?
9. Raul - Zelda/Shiek
13. ????? and others.
39. everyone else

doubles
others don't matter

Melee
1. Neil
2. August
others don't matter
Would you change our names and use our tags? Davis = Kashakunaki, Neil = Sliraobe God, August = KitsuneXXX

EDIT: How could I forget Vermillion?

Good stuff man. Thanks for hosting the tournament and being awesome.

Team Xpansion Pocket

Smash Rookie
it was a pretty nice tournament...i hated being sick the next day, i think it was that burrito from rafa's i had. It sucks cause it was so good.

Next tourney (if there is one) i'll put the P.A. system that way we can have the matches announced, it always felt awesome having your moniker or stage name called out in a tournament.

I need to start practicing with better players though, i hate being dead last, knowing i got such awesome talent to learn from and feed off of here in el paso.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Secondly, for any trash talking I did I wasn't serious, so I hope you didn't get offended.
I was more offended by Neil's (I think it was him. Yellow jacket guy.) horrible trash talking during our money match.

Ocon: Thanks for the pity $5 MM. You had a pretty good Mario. Just careful with that dodge rolling.
Dodge rolling is sexy >:o

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
Here are my shout outs
VERMILLION: Thanks for getting all this prepared. Takes balls to offer 100$ if OOS won on brawl but you know i wasn't going to let that happen. Bit disappointed on your placing :( I know you are much better than that. I think you were a bit rusty since you dropped falco, didnt play for a week then went back to him.

TETSUYA: Great games, you had me on top of my toes all the time. Pretty gay when you tripped and gave me the win... brawl is brawl. Was so close to offering if you wanted to split the price lol

ERROR123: Told you i was going to use wario. I was going to split with you but sucks you lost to tetsuya, they were really close games though. I dont know how i won our second match in corneria. I knew teams was ours even if all OOS people had come.

KASH: Cool meeting you, i know you didn't mean all the trash talking but when i was doing my Falcon money match i just wanted to tell you to SHUT THE **** UP!!! Whatever though, it was cool that you guys came. Nice on beating me on those money matches, wish we would have played more games.

SLIAROBE GOD: Sorry if i misspelled your tag, too lazy to look it up. I had fun on our money matches, so sad that i couldn't beat your ike with my falcon. Good **** in melee, wish i was able to play like that.

FALLENPOKEMON: Good stuff on fifth, didn't expect you to be up there. good sutff

NEOCELL: Sorry i beat you bro, at least you got WOW now like a true geek

Skyler: Nice use of crappy characters. Sorry but you did NOT have a chance versus me and error on teams. Not even .01%

ARTURO BURRO: YOur welcome on not making you eat cinnamon. Your ike is badass but now you know that there are better ones out there so you need to get better.

OUTLAW: What happened? you are a good player, should have been up there with us like last time!!

Sorry for the low turnout. we seriously have much much more potential
i think melee is dead though.... OUr top 2 players didnt even show :(

error13

Smash Journeyman
kash - ur cool fun and close MM's and matches cept for the IC on wolf ones heh
august (kitsune?) - your too cool, hate samus though
siraboe? (neil) - ur a jerk but its ok, i deal
duff - u know....
neocell - i dont know?
fallen - fun matches
verm - wtf @ everything huh?

WTF @ Shout outs? but i guess heh

fallenangemon0

Smash Journeyman
Shoutouts

TETSUYA: SO help me GOD IM GOING TO GET 4 TIMES BETTER AND NEVER LOSE TO YOU AGAIN. *DRILLREST* :mad:

Error: ...Great job on realizing that Drillrest > Olimar...****er. jk Good matches as usual. Having good matches all the time is awesome.

DUFFMAN: Sucks I didnt get to play you and my placing really sucks *** but congrats on winning on behalf of El Paso

SIRLIAROBE GOD: Great Moneymatches. You probably could hit on me a little less but yeah >_>

KASH: I call a pastry match! I'll be sure to bring a wad of cash just to MM you >;D

KITSUNE: Heheh nice meeting you. Too bad I never got to face you :ohwell:

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
You mean Neil?

Yeah I am. Ike ftw. I stomped him in dittos.
Nice. I beat him on our first money match but he then beat me on my second.... I was going to give up Falcon vs ike, but **** that i want to DESTROY the whole ike boards themselves with captain falcon. Ill knee in the face everyone there

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
I don't get why garba-- I mean Ike gets so much love. Oh well.

Pasteries match it is. I think I'm going to host a big tournament here in the latter part of January. We'll see.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer

Pasteries match it is. I think I'm going to host a big tournament here in the latter part of January. We'll see.
Interesting. So pretty much, it's an invitation for duffman and tetsuya to come and own you in your home state?

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord

That would be nice, havent heard much from NM tourneys since the one where superdiduperblablablagod won. I'd be willing to go if some people from here would want to go. 4 hour drive is easy breezy

stuff was recorded, waiting on arturo to post them

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
I'm going trough the videos right now so I should have them up by tomorrow at like 3 a.m. because I'm just going to leave them uploading trough the night.

Duffman: Nice job winning this time you owned. And your welcome for not making you eating cinnamon I just felt bad because I didn't trash talk for you I will next time though.

Kash: you where a great guy to hang out with but need to watch your language you almost got kicked out of the venue on sunday.

Siralobe: You have an awesome Ike now I feel like a noob and will probably be a lot more humble. Next time I'll be sure to beat you though then I can act cocky again.

KitsuneXXX: You where awesome too. It was really funny how you kept owning kash in brawl on saturday even though you never play it a true pro =P.

Fallenangemon0: GO TO HELL. Ditching me after a month of pratice!
jking we can win next time :chuckle:

skyleroccon: we did great in doubles for an hour of pratice. Had we been getting used to each other for a month like me and fallen we probably would have won.

And the rest: Everyone was just fun but don't feel like saying something for everyone because I suck at writing. A lot of crazy people too turns out that guy who got really pissed when he lost goes to franklin 0.0 not the one who thinks chain grabbing was cheating but some dude with a beard.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Time for my shoutouts.

Duffman: Nice job on winning it all. Though I'm pretty sure you've probably spent all your money on booze, have fun with it.

Arturo: Next time your partner decides to not show up, tell me earlier so we can actually start practicing for more than an hour. That way instead of losing because I screwed up with Kirby when we should've won, we can beat everybody 6-0.

Kash: Nice Wolf and Olimar. From what I saw though, your Olimar is the better of the two. Nice meeting you =D

Fallenangemon0: Jigglypuff is awesome. And for using her, you're awesome. 'Nuff said.

Siralobe: Nice Ike. And don't listen to Arturo, he'll still be cocky despite what he says.

Everybody else: To lazy to type something for everybody. It was fun, and at the next tournament my Mario will cape you all to death (unless your gay and use Snake). New Mexico people were awesome, because they actually came.

Team Xpansion Pocket

Smash Rookie
Kash if you do decide to make that tournament i'll make the trip over...oh and i was thinking for the next tourney we could do a live webcast of it...that way if any el pasoans cant make it they can see whats happening live instead of having to wait...

i guess its a way to involve more people in the scene...

fallenangemon0

Smash Journeyman
How the hell did Zeke get so far? :confused:

Is that the chain throw johner? I TRIED to show him that Snake can get out of it easily but you know them scrubs!

Heh. Boss should have went...

I really dont mind all his $hit talking but as long as he can't beat me in a set, i'm cool.

You best get ready, Sinz...

Ever lose to a Jigglypuff?

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Kash if you do decide to make that tournament i'll make the trip over...oh and i was thinking for the next tourney we could do a live webcast of it...that way if any el pasoans cant make it they can see whats happening live instead of having to wait...

i guess its a way to involve more people in the scene...
That's an amazing idea.

ill pick up mk 5 hours before i meet you and beat you with him :)
Why waste your time? Just pick him up 30 mins before.

Where are teh videos? Any good ones?

fallenangemon0

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, in brawl+.

I won't be losing in brawl. Period.
Thats what you said last time and my jigglypuff(and Peach) went 2 and 2 with your MK. :bee:

But such things are in the past! I greatly look foward to playing you again.

Oh and Luis and Kash...

The video quality was TRASH.

Blame the overheating VCR :ohwell:

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
Thats what you said last time and my jigglypuff(and Peach) went 2 and 2 with your MK. :bee:

But such things are in the past! I greatly look foward to playing you again.

Oh and Luis and Kash...

The video quality was TRASH.

Blame the overheating VCR :ohwell:
They were trash. I want the ones of grand finals!!1 those are the ones that should be good, and teams finals too.

Kash: MM next time same exact thing, you down? i am not happy with how i look in there

Top Bottom