• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

Player-1

Smash Legend
MMs:
BBQ and Zomb on RC ($1)

Fmtl no bananas ($1)

Desu $10 MM (2/3? or 3/5?)

And I still have my barnes and noble $25 gift card to MM people with =)

GA Peach

Smash Lord
cuz i suck? i really dont know, all i can think of is extender going behind to grab someone and she is fat >.>
i don't see the problem. Samus is fat, but in all the right places...:bigthumbu

on a side note, no complaining allowed, kids. i could beat Samus players, and i played ROY. for those that don't know, this is one of the worst matchups in the game. :p

BBQ°

Smash Champion
why do people hate samus so much? rayku doesnt like him, antic doesnt like him. and this is only vsing me.. im not good at all either!
Samus... is just really boring to play against. It's like fighting a Brawl character in Melee (defensive + gay recovery). I play Melee to get away from that, then there's Samus (oh, and Jiggs). And everything else Dogy said.

tubes

Smash Ace
I love playing against samus. Upairs all day!

Also only in Smash could someone be both floaty and heavy at the same time.

hichez50

Smash Lord
NNID
Player-00
3DS FC
2122-6108-1245
If I were to 3stock reflex in a tournment match and win the set. Would anyone pay me even if I lost to someone else?

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
actually my house is the center

people dislike fighting samus because the matchup is annoying
and shooting a bazillion lasers at me is not annoying lol
i don't see the problem. Samus is fat, but in all the right places...:bigthumbu

on a side note, no complaining allowed, kids. i could beat Samus players, and i played ROY. for those that don't know, this is one of the worst matchups in the game. :p
I know i never played your roy so which samus did you mess up lol?
Samus... is just really boring to play against. It's like fighting a Brawl character in Melee (defensive + gay recovery). I play Melee to get away from that, then there's Samus (oh, and Jiggs). And everything else Dogy said.
If you think shes boring playing against try playing as her >.>

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
dyno that's absolutely ******** since you won't get your *** whupped by anybody good. there will be no major huge experience bonus.
Sorry u think that, i'm just trying to get somethings together for the lulz.. guess people are more serious then i thought

Dyno wants a chance for free cash. He never said anything about exp.
that is just a plus, not that i said $1, i would join a super cheap **** tourney for Melee, im just trying to put some some ideas out there so we can have some variety in what we do.

and shooting a bazillion lasers at me is not annoying lol

I know i never played your roy so which samus did you mess up lol?

If you think shes boring playing against try playing as her >.>
The darkest shadow has spoken.. :samus:

Rayku

Smash Lord
I hate fighting Samus because the first tournament I ever went to, Smash Aid IV, I wasn't included in the brackets, and I was put in against a Samus. I won, and I had to fight another Samus. I lost that match, barely, but I've just hated the matchup ever since.

Oh, and I've never once beaten Alpha's Samus.

Also, I'll travel for Smash once I start working only one job (which will be in less than two weeks). Get at me then. ZOM~B, you and I are going to get -beastly- at Smash Brothers.

Player-3

Smash Hero
I hate fighting Samus because the first tournament I ever went to, Smash Aid IV, I wasn't included in the brackets, and I was put in against a Samus. I won, and I had to fight another Samus. I lost that match, barely, but I've just hated the matchup ever since.

Oh, and I've never once beaten Alpha's Samus.

Also, I'll travel for Smash once I start working only one job (which will be in less than two weeks). Get at me then. ZOM~B, you and I are going to get -beastly- at Smash Brothers.
Melee, right?

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
marty

your avatar

so good

also alpha, i would genuinely love to fight a samus head on.

if i try to sheildpressure i just get up-b'd out of shield and combo breaker'd. sorry that i'd prefer to give you damage over taking damage from a screw attack

GA Peach

Smash Lord
this

why doesn't everyone meet at my place or waba or something
Zom~B get a ride from Rayku
My house is the center of the universe
shut up, you lazy ****. just meet sleepy at waba, and you two come to cobb/cherokee. i'll even show up if you do. don't **** out.

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
also alpha, i would genuinely love to fight a samus head on.

if i try to sheildpressure i just get up-b'd out of shield and combo breaker'd. sorry that i'd prefer to give you damage over taking damage from a screw attack
*shoots missiles*
What ya'll say about samus son!? LOL I'm gonna 9stock you fools! LOOL
Why you mess up and let Dogy mod the South for a WHOLE WEEK?

Purple

Hi guys!
tuesdee smashs sounds good, just not at zomb's pls. he lives 2 far from me and i no longer have gas money

guuuaaah, you guys are doing this now!? DX i just noticed this message.

*snatches controller and runs outside*.

ehhh... **** that

Any of you guys down for another day this week (besides friday)

BBQ°

Smash Champion
Maybe. It seems like a convenient date, so it just might happen.

I blow at Double Battling, though. I'll figure it out, I guess.
Ah cool. I have a high school friend that is going and he'd look forward to meeting you :)

On topic: At the tournament this weekend, you guys need to start stage striking and put Lylat on neutral.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Ah cool. I have a high school friend that is going and he'd look forward to meeting you :)
There's not much to look forward to; I make neat movesets and stuff, but my ability to teambuild is utterly terrible.

That, and I don't use the OU staples, because I am an idiot.

Top Bottom