• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jax: GinFT (no, actually, he was free)

Orfn

Smash Apprentice
GinFT (Gmoney is not Free Today)

Ok Jax scene (all...6-7 of you?) Gmoney isn't doing his little tourney over at his dorm this weekend so I'm inviting everyone to come hang out...at the Game Room. I would rent the lounge room of my dorm but I live in the ghetto building and my lounge is barely bigger than my room.

If anyone's down to hang out that's cool. Tom nom nom nom! is coming down from Georgia to chill and he could probably use a good beating. He says he's up for Melee and Brawl so you guys should come and play. The game room is always empty on weekends anyways.

Just to make it clear, this isn't a tournament. BUT, it's not like GiFT isn't 50% friendlies anyways. We can work out something for food as usual. Get at me for more info

obtw: forgot to say, this is Saturday. I'll be meeting him around 11ish, feel free to show anytime in the afternoon

Currently showing:
myself
Blue Link (Baby Lotion)
Gmoney
Zan?
Tom nom nom nom!
aznplaya (Fat Asian Guy)
JrdnS?

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Where is Tom nom nom staying?

I'd smash with him here in Orlando if he was nearby.

Orfn

Smash Apprentice
I think he's just coming to chill for the day. I'd house him in my sh|tty dorm but my roommate won't be out this weekend.

Orfn

Smash Apprentice
"Wanna come play some smash? Got it all hooked up in my van..."

mkGmoney

Smash Ace
Jacksonville, FL (UNF) Location: Tavares, FL (for
I'm really glad you guys are running things without me around (even though we all know I'm gonna stop by... especially to play new people). :)

By the way, I'm gonna be hosting a tourney for charity (to help the people of Darfur) at some point in the future. Who'd be interested in coming? This will be at a "real" venue and there will be some sort of prize (probably some kind of gift card). I'm not sure what specific tourneys I'll be running (Brawl, MELEE, singles, doubles... ?). I know it sounds kinda backwards now, but it's for a good cause. Let me know if you're intrested, please!

aznplaya92

Smash Apprentice
i guess ill come

I'm really glad you guys are running things without me around (even though we all know I'm gonna stop by... especially to play new people). :)

By the way, I'm gonna be hosting a tourney for charity (to help the people of Darfur) at some point in the future. Who'd be interested in coming? This will be at a "real" venue and there will be some sort of prize (probably some kind of gift card). I'm not sure what specific tourneys I'll be running (Brawl, MELEE, singles, doubles... ?). I know it sounds kinda backwards now, but it's for a good cause. Let me know if you're intrested, please!
i'd be down for that

Orfn

Smash Apprentice
i'll try to come. i dont know where the gameroom is though.
if you don't mind getting and throwing away a ticket, just drive down the road from Geoff's place towards the big fountain at the intersection, then turn right and go to the Osprey Hall. Call me from there and I'll come out and walk back with you.

mkGmoney

Smash Ace
Okay, guys, it turns out that I am free this weekend. I'll run this out of the lounge of my dorm if everyone is cool with it (so we can get more and better setups).

Also, I'd like to do some MMs (in either game) with anyone for any amount this weekend (let's just keep it quiet and inside my dorm room though -- LOL @ stupid campus rules :rolleyes:). All of the money I make off of these will be going towards a good cause (dealing with helping the homeless during Christmas or Darfur). Let me know if you're down! ;)

Orfn

Smash Apprentice
....god I hate you Geoff. I was looking forward to rolling out of bed, dunking my head in the sink, pulling on some clothes, and stepping next door for some smash. Now you want me to drag my cold orphan a55 all the way over to the crossings. You sir, are a douche.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Alright, I got Orfn's number and he's got mine. Should I still head towards UNF though its going to be at gmoneys?

I'll mm you in maylay gmoney but i havent played brawl in a while (sold my copy for crack world of warcraft) so maybe after i see how im doing in brawl.

What time should I show up? Anyone can get back at this answer because I dunno if orfn or mkGmoney will see it. I'll just call orfn when im close.

Orfn

Smash Apprentice
Gmoney lives on campus too. He's just down the street from me.

Show up whenever. I'll try to be up and ready at 11 but don't rely on it. Gmoney usually starts things around 12~12:30

mkGmoney

Smash Ace
I don't really care where we host it, but you know very well that we'll get less **** and better quality setups at my lounge.

BRING TVs + WIIs!!1 :grrr:

If anyone needs my number it is... *********** (if I don't pick up at first it's probably because I have a bad single... just try again)

edit: Oh, and if you guys want to do a small tourney for fun (read as "free")... I'll be willing to run it.

Orfn

Smash Apprentice
good sh|t guys,

Tom nom nom nom was pretty cool, you should come again sometime.
F.A.G. is a f@g =(

Top Bottom