• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If ur not all that good at brawl and keep losing.....then READ THIS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

soniclax15

Smash Rookie
Well my top 5 characters I use would be...

(From last place to first place)

5.Luigi
4.Donkey Kong
3. Diddy Kong
2. Kirby
1.Sonic

But never mind that....an easy way u can learn to become better at brawl is if u watch the computers strategies on level 9 because for me they are a really big pain in my @$$ when facing a level 9 computer. But overall that is an easy way to learn...another way to become better is by asking other people u know that play brawl and r good at it. The easiest way i know is the first way. But then when u master all those computer characters moves then that is when you go on youtube and type in your charcters name and then combos or advanced techniques, and ect.

WARNING!!! This will take a whole lot of time to practice those really advanced techniuqes (An example would be try to spike someone with diddykongs monkey hump. But the point is that, that move may seem simple and you may think it wont work but juss look up diddy kong combos on youtube and find the one that says "Bananas, Barrels, Peanuts OH MY". But right timing is the key to that and is hard and ive already tried and i still dont got that move yet but over all PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT)

And if u wanna enter a tourney....plze juss face ur friends in brawl matches....at least 25 to 50 because people are ALLOWED (well thats what I think, so try not to get mad at me cuz i got that wrong) to edge guard you (ex. when ur doing your up-B and someone steals the ledge before u even get to it.)

But I'm only helping those who really might need my help....but if your a Sonic, Donkey Kong, Diddy Kong, and a Kirby person then ask me for some advice for them...ull probably get the best advice for Sonic from me (Not me from the whole site but juss out of my top 5 then you'll get better info for him)(Also I don't use luigi all that often so you couldnt get too much info from me bout him)

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
If you are actually serious...then I'm sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom