• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Double downb? Is this possible

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Derrit

Smash Lord
BRoomer
So I was messing around today and while playing with a computer for ****s and giggles, i was zss. i was jumping back to the stage on yoshi's island to recover, so i used downb, and as i hit the wall (i was below the ledge) it instantly did another downb at a more vertical angle; it even made the downb sound twice and everything. I have it on replay if I can get my internet to send it to someone but have any of you heard of this before?

The Derrit

Smash Lord
BRoomer
i'm aware zss can walljump just not out of downb. not really a zss player but just in case you people wanted to know which clearly you don't. feel free to close the thread

DeliciousCake

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4313-1513-6404
i'm aware zss can walljump just not out of downb. not really a zss player but just in case you people wanted to know which clearly you don't. feel free to close the thread
So you are not a ZSS main, yet you have the gall to get annoyed at us when you don't use our Q&A sticky nor our links to useful threads. Sounds perfectly reasonable.

James Sparrow

Smash Master
But she automatically does another down b if you do it into a wall. no secret there but thanks for trying :bee:

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
The primary reason we don't want to know is because we already do.

Wait...

The Derrit

Smash Lord
BRoomer
But she automatically does another down b if you do it into a wall. no secret there but thanks for trying :bee:
well it surprised me. and a simple "this is known" would have done just fine which is what caused my inital irritation. I checked through all the threads in your "important things to know" and didn't find it and by internet law if its not documented it doesn't exist. anyways not here to cause trouble carry on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom