• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZGD: Livin by a thread.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Wow, drunk KLO is weird.

Completely different from what she leads. Drinking shows your colors. :p

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
@dpch: have you SEEN how my crew talks to each other? we give each other **** all the time whenever one of us does badly. pardon me for messin w/ you for gettin your *** beat a few times.... geeeeeeez

now i know who not to mess with :urg: lighten up, everybody gets the **** every once in a while in brawl

Wow, drunk KLO is weird.

Completely different from what she leads. Drinking shows your colors. :p
what i lead? :confused:

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I dont care what your crew does. I am not them. I dont play follow the leader. treat me with the same respect I treat you. I said many times I don't like that crap. yet you tend to come here and be rude/ disrespectful when I said nothing to you or the subject at all. Really at random. You wanna talk all that crap? Keep doing it with your crew members, don't bring it my way. Sick of this nonsense. I show you respect. You can at least do the same thing.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
all right, all right, didn't know you were gonna take it so seriously. x.x my fault?

must remember that my e-***** is larger than most males' on swf...........

Bandit

Smash Lord
all right, all right, didn't know you were gonna take it so seriously. x.x my fault?

must remember that my e-***** is larger than most males' on swf...........
I'm too lazy to read the messages that lead to the last part of this post but...

LOL!!

:bandit:

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
oh shiiiiiiiiiiiii -- BANDIT!!!

i completely forgot you boo, you're top 3 on my zelda <333 list good ****, good ****.

mountain_tiger

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8987-6303
oh shiiiiiiiiiiiii -- BANDIT!!!

i completely forgot you boo, you're top 3 on my zelda <333 list good ****, good ****.
Where does AL come on this zelda list?

Also, I seriously want to know what sort of chips you were having, since you're making them sound like the best thing since sliced bread.

AzNfinesse

Smash Journeyman
well i'm off for my weekend drill for the guard. just thought i'd leave some zelda love before i left.

don't get into any fights now ya hear?

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
There is a tourney today I'm gonna try and record some zelda friendlies. I wanna try zelda against peach too just to feel out that match up. I'm having a hard time with my sheik... kinda.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Kata I'm sorry, i'll do anything to make it up to you........ ;-; ;-; ;-; :( :( :(

LOL!

Kaylo why on earth would you post on SWF of all places when you get drunk? Youz trollin good haha ;)

_

I'm not gonna lie... I just read the passed few pages. <3 Kaylo

Bandit

Smash Lord
QFT <3 KayLo

PS: Going to Hackfest 5.0 today. It has a livestream (and hot tubs), and I will be commentating and playing on it, so I will post the link for all you bored Zeldas out there to watch some Brawl+. NYC is coming down in full force and Chibo's crew if he doesn't ***** out.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
after readin mars's last few posts.....

ok i'm feelin 1000x the love b/c i'm drunk right now........

and mars, i know we go through a lot of **** back and forth.............

but mars, i <3 you to death man i got madd respect for you mother****er..... you keep it real.... even tho we disagree a lot, you're one of the ONLY people w/ the balls to stand up to me on this god**** forum full of ****ies

you the ****. troll away, my friend, troll away, i got your back always <333333333

EDIT: oh yeah also shoutout to MrEh. people be sleepin on him, but i heard so much good **** about how smart this man is in brawl, and i believe it..... he's a troll, but no lie: MrEh is one of the smartest people in this forum, and anybody who doesn't listen to him is ****ing ********
Bwahahahahaha Kaylo keepin it real and out of nowhere too. I got love for ya too. <3 it's all good I don't take things seriously and I don't trip ever I just be ****in around most of the time.

Lol, get drunk more often lmfao.

<3<3<3<3<3<3

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
I never know if people are talking about me or not in here... well... thats a lie.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
KayLo! has activated her troll mode I see.
Don't be silly, HSS..... I can't troll, I'm a mod. :confused:

>=)

Where does AL come on this zelda list?

Also, I seriously want to know what sort of chips you were having, since you're making them sound like the best thing since sliced bread.
If I answer the first question, I'll get infracted. :urg:

But @chips: They were regular Herr's chips, which I eat all the time........ but for some reason, last night they were so ****ing good. I think I ate half a family sized bag. @.@

LOL!

Kaylo why on earth would you post on SWF of all places when you get drunk? Youz trollin good haha ;)

_

<3 Kata

We drank at a Smashfest, that's why I was home, lol. I'm being lame this weekend (sometimes I take a random week off from going out because I just don't feel like it), so I came straight home after we were done playing -- and finishing off a bottle of Bacardi and a handle of Smirnoff. =X

PS: Going to Hackfest 5.0 today. It has a livestream (and hot tubs), and I will be commentating and playing on it, so I will post the link for all you bored Zeldas out there to watch some Brawl+. NYC is coming down in full force and Chibo's crew if he doesn't ***** out.
Good luck! I gotta root for PA of course, but I hope you do well too.

Lol, get drunk more often lmfao.
Hehe, I drink a lot, but I'm usually at a party or a bar or something. This was a special occasion. :p

mountain_tiger

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8987-6303
Don't be silly, HSS..... I can't troll, I'm a mod. :confused:

>=)
Dictatorship FTW? jkjk

If I answer the first question, I'll get infracted. :urg:

But @chips: They were regular Herr's chips, which I eat all the time........ but for some reason, last night they were so ****ing good. I think I ate half a family sized bag. @.@
That happens to a lot of people. My mum's on a diet atm, and she was nibbling at Stollen cake a lot, and she then worked out with the amount she'd eaten, it amounted to 2/3 of her allotted calories for the day... :laugh:

<3 Kata

We drank at a Smashfest, that's why I was home, lol. I'm being lame this weekend (sometimes I take a random week off from going out because I just don't feel like it), so I came straight home after we were done playing -- and finishing off a bottle of Bacardi and a handle of Smirnoff. =X
I don't go out at all really, but this week I have an excuse because of tonsilitis. Fun times.

Would anyone be interested in some WiFi matches?

mountain_tiger

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8987-6303
*image blocks mountain's avatar*
It's barely big enough to see anyway. :ohwell: Besides, what's wrong with it? Wolf's just going to give Fox a special present... :bee:

Lol, it's not MT's fault that he is into furries. :X
Actually, it was more the homoeroticism part than the furry part. Before settling for this, I'd searched for Ike x Marth, Ike x Link, Fox x Falco and Falco x Wolf, but this one worked out the best.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
This is Bandit at the tourney

http://www.livestream.com/jcaesar

That is the live stream for the tourney.

I teamed with Kaiser a G&W.

Teams is just about over, but this is how we did:
2-1: Beat Chibo (ROB) & Mexi (Squirtle)
0-2: Lost to Guru (Squirtle) & Blackanese (MK)
0-2: Lost to Glick (Jiggs) & Waffle (DK)

We are just about to start singles. Losers finals is on right now with the live stream. Singles matches, crews, etc will follow.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
This is Bandit again.

I just lost to Silven (Ike) 1-2.

Every match last stock last hit. Great matches, but we only got to save one. I'll upload it if we can get it (it's not on JCaesar's wii).

I lost a MM against Glick (Jiggs/Captain Falcon/Jiggs) 1-2.

I have every one of those matches, and I will get those uploaded.

As for teams, we have the last match vs Chibo & Mexi. I think we have all 4 (might be wrong) of the other teams matches. I'll upload all the ones I can get.

I have to face Blackanese (MK/GW/Fox) in first round losers (he lost to Cape).

It was a 6 team tournament and this is a 14 man tournament, but the talent level here is fantastic. I'll report back later.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
This is Bandit.

I lost to Blackanese 0-2 vs his Fox and MK.

I have both vids.

This tourney has been crazy. Silven has beaten Cape and JCaesar, so Ike is in the semi-finals.

Toadallstar2

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BadInfluenceX
I was facing a level 7 Zelda with my Zelda and we both lightning kicked each other at the same time, and we both went flying. It was so funny, I didn't know it was possible.

Bandit

Smash Lord
Okay, I got sign on for a change.

We did crews, and I did the best on my crew with 5 kills in 4 stock. We got wrecked by Glick's jigglypuff. He took 17 stocks in 4. He ran through 3 full players and 2 partial players. I was the anchor and didn't face him. I had to take 10 stocks. I guess I was close.

I just finished a MM against Chibo (ROB). He won 2-1.
Stages:
Pokemon Stadium 2 - I won (big comeback)
Frigate - He won by 2 stocks
Battlefield - He won late last stock

Great set and I have all the videos from that, so I will definitely have them up.

I might MM a few more people for fun and get some more videos. I was in dire need of some new vidz.

-----

2am Update!

The tourney finished up, and I didn't play anymore MM's or friendlies.

Roster of Players there:
- Vex (PA) 4th @ BTL, 5th in teams @ BTL, 3rd @ BTL2, 9th in teams @ BTL2 (1st in tourney today and 1st in teams)
- Chibo (PA) 17th @ BTL, 5th in teams @ BTL, 9th @ BTL2, 2nd in teams @ BTL2
- Mexi (PA) 2nd @ BTL, 2nd in teams @ BTL, 1st @ BTL2, 2nd in teams @ BTL2
- Vanz (NY) did not go to BTL or BTL2 (2nd in tourney today and 1st in teams)
- Silven (NY) 17th @ BTL, 9th in teams @ BTL, 17th @ BTL2
- Glick (NY) 4th @ BTL2, 5th in teams @ BTL2
- Blackanese (NY) 1st in teams @ BTL, 5th @ BTL2, 3rd in teams @ BTL2 (2nd in teams)
- Guru (NY) 7th @ BTL, 1st in teams @ BTL (2nd in teams)
- Cape (PA/MD/VA) 7th @ BTL, 7th in teams @ BTL, 2nd @ BTL2, 1st in teams @BTL2
- Waffle (MD/VA) did not go to BTL or BTL2
- JCaesar (MD/VA) 9th @ BTL, 4th in teams at BTL, 5th @ BTL2, 1st in teams @ BTL2
- Bandit (MD/VA) Oh herroh! did not go to BTL or BTL2
- Guy (MD/VA) did not go to BTL or BTL2
- Count Kaiser (MD/VA) 13th @ BTL, 9th in teams @ BTL, 17th @ BTL2, 9th in teams @ BTL2

For those who don't know, BTL means Beyond the Limit. It's a national Brawl+ tournament that has happened twice so far. It has been held in Philly. The tournament next week at Pound 4 should get a good turnout just like BTL and BTL2 did.

BTL had 16 teams & 41 singles entrants
BTL2 had 17 teams & 37 singles entrants

We're expecting a turnout to be bigger than those considering how many people will be at the venue when the tournament will be held.

The amount of talent that came out for Hackfest 5.0 was pretty insane (which is why I highlighted the BTL placings). It was small because a local TO last week put up a Brawl tourney and took a lot of our local players. We originally expected 30+ people, and we got 14. I guess that's how things work.

I had a great compliment thrown to me "You remind me so much of Ryoko"

then...

"F--- Zelda man!"

My Zelda was really playing well today despite the placing, but the point of the tournament was to get ready for Pound 4. She is now cooking on all cylinders, and I was running with every one of my opponents. I'm confident I can make a good showing at Pound, but I don't know how I will actually place. Personally, if I make it out of pools, I feel that I've accomplished something (this is my first National tournament; I normally only play local tournaments).

JCaesar is going to be recording the massive amounts of videos (every tournament match we have and every MM) and putting them up on Youtube. When they are available, I will pass along the links.

Great tournament, great showing by Zelda.

Good night Zeldas.

Veggie123

Smash Journeyman
Speaking of B+, we did a mini B+ doubles tournament at one of "Kirk's Smashtasms". It was just a smashfest so we only had about 11 teams, but Lain and Ally were there since they needed a place to stay before they went to some tournament the next day. My partner Quik and I ended up losing to them and the 2nd place team (Arty and Scythe), but I think we did pretty well considering I don't play a whole lot of B+!

Also, I did record a reg brawl MM between Lain's DDD and I that I'm hoping to put up sometime between tonight and tomorrow, so look out for that! I wanted to play Ally too but, they had to leave for their tourney pretty early (it's like what a 4-6 hours drive to Iowa from Chicago?)

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I think we might be trying Brawl- FFAs today. Sounds like funnnnnnn~ I can't wait to see how ridiculous Zelda is.

Veggie123

Smash Journeyman
ooo yeah, Brawl- is really interesting. Kirk showed us the characters he coded or whatever (DK, Link, Samus, Captain Falcon, Ganondorf, and someone else...). DK can make a barrel appear that he can throw or something and Link shoots out elemental arrows that can freeze sometimes, I only watched people play but it looked way cool.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Very nice Bandit, hope to see videos soon. Cannot wait until the latest brawl+ set comes to Pal

No one's in the chat except some mysterious lone ranger called gagagooloomoo... :? Lady gaga obviously in disguise right there...

Now :) if anyone would like to kill time and wifi me that would be great!

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
I know adumbro we definitely have to - I completely forgot this time! I can actually do any day BUT today lol because I've got into the groove of working on my dissertation.

Wifi doesn't really break my flow but committing to a series I KNOW I will get hooked on will totally break it tonight! What about tomorrow? Or anyday during the week? (just not wednesday - friday... in other words monday, tuesday?) >.<
_

If anyone's interested me and deus are trying to organise some Dr.Who and Rocky Horror filmage on the xat chat.

EDIT:

TUESDAY

^ Personal reminder for me there. We've organised stuff for then so anyone's welcome to join :)

Bandit

Smash Lord
Brawl+ Video Time!

MM vs Glick:
Match #1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hBDZlPe8Do
Match #2: The wii had an error with the replay, but I 2 stocked his Falcon
Match #3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUBcGSUQDS0

Teams vs Glick & Waffle:
Match #1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Kxf2QBRIEE
Match #2: Having problems with the Youtube but will be coming soon

Teams vs Chibo & Mexi
Match #1 & #2: Couldn't save them because of the new replay code being dumb as ****
Match #3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2p98ejk1IIw

There will be more videos to come!

Top Bottom