• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ann Arbor MI, SC4, Naruto CoN:rev2, and Brawl @ Get Your Game On Monthlies RESULTS

Vayseth

Smash Master
It was a great tournament guys! With 59 registered people for all four tournaments, it was a wonderful turnout where everyone seemed to have a great time! Here's the results:

Super Smash Brothers Brawl Doubles:

1: Judge Yes (Judge and Yes) (G+W and Metaknight)
2: Team Tornado (Bowyer and Rofa) (Double Metaknight)
3: BloodPanda (Blood Hawk and SamuraiPanda) (Snake and Lucario)
4: Mr. and Mrs. Game and Watch (Princess Aura and Infernohit) (Double G+W)
5: Simply Lotion (OMEGA XF and Chaos)
5: Nova (Asdioh and Viper)
7: Your Mom (RP and Ack)
7: The Italian Military (MachineGunNorm and TheMann)
9: Team Brave (Game and EDG)
9: D&D (Daddy and P)
9: Nana Blows (-PM- and Coco)
9: Hi Hop Fury (Thax and Why No)
13: Deep SIGH (SIGH and Theog)
13: Big and Sexy (Danie and LuLz)
13: OKI_BRO (Okiyama and ORI_BRO)

Comments: It was a close fight for all in the top three here but judged showed his dominance with metaknight by taking out the double Metaknight team of Rofa and Bowyer with ease! I mean... Yes did stuff too... XD Anyway, for all of you wondering, there is a key absence here, and that would be Anther. Anther couldn't make it to Canada meaning he was left to team with either dingdong or me, but after a few conflicting reports about where Anther was, the time ran late and we started without him, myself and dingdong. We could have had around two more teams had everyone been there on time but... I guess this is why I have to urge everyone to show up on time!

Naruto Clash of Ninja Revolution 2:

1: GTFO Candy (Might Guy, Kabuto)
2: Dark Kakashi (Orochimaru)
3: Killtz (Itachi)
4: Vayseth (Second Seal Sasuke)
5: Ori_BRO
5: MachineGunNorm
7: Barrel Roll
7: Princess Aura
9: Ham
9: Okiyama
9: Skaz
9: WolfKrone
13: Yes!
13: SIGH
13: Infernohit
13: Joe

Comments: Killtz and his twin GTFO Candy came in and dominated the tournament even putting great fights against Naruto veterans Vayseth and Dark Kakashi. GTFO Candy proved how good Kabuto was by playing his main since the GNT4 days with perfect precision. Killtz's Itachi ended up getting the best of Vayseth in a close set but Dark Kakashi went through Killtz twice only to fall victim to GFTO Candy every time. It was a fun tournament and I hope we can continue them next month!

Soul Calibur 4:

1: Damien ($52.00) (Amy)
2: Whit ($15.00) (Siegfried)
3: WolfKrone ($8.00) (Helde)
4: Ryujin (Kilik)
5: Shardz
5: BLDave
7: GTFO Candy
7: BigWayner
9: Barrel Roll
9: Brian
9: Skaz
9: Killtz
13: Dark Kakashi
13: Ninja
13: Daddy

Comments: ShardZ ran this tournament to help me out since I had Naruto and Brawl to worry about and it ran pretty smoothly. After a small problem including only one person bringing a system and no TV to use, we roughed it a bit and finally got the tournament off and running. Damien came from Chicago and dominated everyone. Wolfkrone came out of nowhere to surprise everyone. He took third but only after an intense set with Whit in the loser's finals which game down to the last match and last round of the set. I hope we get even more people next time!

Super Smash Brothers Brawl Singles:

1: Anther ($190.00) (Pikachu, Sonic, Fox, Lucario)
2: Judge ($90.00) (Metaknight)
3: Blood Hawk ($30.00) (Lucario)
4: Dingdong (Metaknight)
5: Rofa (Metaknight)
5: SamuraiPanda (Snake)
7: Yes! (Game and Watch)
7: Viper (Kirby and Peach)
9: OMEGA XF
9: Bowyer
9: Asdioh
9: Infernohit
13: Coco
13: -PM-
13: WolfKrone
13: TheMann
17: Ori_BRO
17: Game
17: ARMADS
17: Pachi
17: Ham
17: EDG
17: MachineGunNorm
17: PlyrX
25: Princess Aura
25: DayWalker
25: Dark Kakashi
25: Goddie
25: PRPL
25: Skaz
25: Okiyama

Comments: Metaknight is finally starting to become a power in the Michigan scene claiming 3 of the 8 top spots! Maybe that's just because Lain and NoJ weren't there to knock them out? Hot_Arms was also strangely absent, and with Princess Aura in town, we figured he would be the first person here! Well, it was an interesting tournament with Anther pulling out Sonic, Lucario, and ending with a 2-stock with his Fox over Judged's Metaknight in the grandfinalls. What an interesting choice of characters for Anther!

Alright guys, this was a great tournament and I couldn't have done it without all of you guys. I hope next time they have the side room available so we have more space. BUT, I have an important announcement to make:

THE NEXT TOURNAMENT WILL BE ON DECEMER 13th!!

Mark your calenders. It will have the exact same time slots, entry fees, etc. It will also be the last tournament before I graduate from the University of Michigan. I'm actually graduating the very next day so, if you don't want to enter, at least show up and say what's up for me! It'll be great seeing everyone again next month!!

thaxceptional1

Smash Lord
cause hes just good at the game like how some ppl are good at other games or how some people are good at basketball or ping pong

hes just good at brawl, he knows hes good we all kno hes good

thats y

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
Comments: Metaknight is finally starting to become a power in the Michigan scene claiming 3 of the 8 top spots! Maybe that's just because Lain and NoJ weren't there to knock them out? Hot_Arms was also strangely absent, and with Princess Aura in town, we figured he would be the first person here!
LOL

so true, im sigging this

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
wow consectutive top 20 in my past 4 tournies i must be getting better but i didnt play me marth at all i totally regret this.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
I though Kabuto was a broken, banned character.

"Taijitsu isn't my specialty... buuut!".

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
wow consectutive top 20 in my past 4 tournies i must be getting better but i didnt play me marth at all i totally regret this.
Haha, what? 17th is the bottom half of a 32-man bracket.

thaxceptional1

Smash Lord
dam i actually am gettin better..i got 9th in teams and i thought i was gonna get first

what a relief.

JCav

Smash Lord
well sounds like vayseth did another exceptional job at TO. and yes getting 7th good job man, looking forward to playing you soon :)

Anther

Smash Champion
Sexy summaries. Too bad they show my lackluster character and inability to be counted on XD.

Good shizzies, it was fun hanging out at the tourney and playing a bunch of people I hadn't played before. <3

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
I banned him before and the community revolted against me. So, I took their advice and allowed him in. I don't think the results were affected.
it did affect the results... i got 5th thanks to kabuto and i didn't know what the hell i was doing.

edit: oh yeah dark kakashi would have taken 1st if kabuto was ban ... he could have taken 1st anyways though but he didn't want to do kabuto mirrors.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
lol, I don't know anything about the Naruto game, but I've heard that Itachi was the broken one, I've never heard anything about Kabuto before.

/offtopicinasmashforum D:

9: Asdioh
(insert Meta Knight johns here)
(insert didn't-want-to-beat-my-doubles-partner-in-loser's-bracket johns here)

judge!

Smash Ace
no more putting me against anther please lmao. i do better with rob then i do with mk against u lol. You have to be the only person that actually doesnt get mad at mk and can punish mk like its a lvl 9 comp

Vayseth

Smash Master
no more putting me against anther please lmao. i do better with rob then i do with mk against u lol. You have to be the only person that actually doesnt get mad at mk and can punish mk like its a lvl 9 comp
You didn't get placed against him, he was on the same side of the bracket. I will make sure at the next event that you guys are properly seeded on opposite sides of the bracket. However, that means you have a better chance of getting lain or the NoJ.

Anther

Smash Champion
Really fun tourney. Sux that I prioritized being social more than doubles this time, I'll try not to let it happen again XD. Intense MM's Omega, your marth is the most technical I've seen yet. Sorry to everyone that side bet on my sonic beating him a set though XD.

Fun/Intense matches Bloodhawk, Ding, Bloo, Panda, and Bloo again. XD.
Ding, you're a bit better than you give yourself credit for, you were doing prtty amazing against me when you came in all confident and shiz =P. You might actually get me with MK someday... >.>..
Hawk - You started reading me like a book, and that was scary as hell. Crazy comebacks every match we played just to make sure the ending of each match was as tense as could be. Was nice to play your cario again, you've def been stepping it up again, glad you made it all the way to mich :].
Vayvay - Too cool Tourney host, and ... too cool Vayvay XD. Too bad we couldn't team, or.. maybe I was teaming with DingDing.. I don't know what you people were talking about. Good shizzies though <3.
Bloo - GGs, you're so chill it scares me a bit lol. Ggs and stuff, good job pwnzing. I'm jk about ducking the 20 friendlies, we'll get them someday.
BritBrit - omg enter the tourney. lol, I have to give shoutouts to 2 people I didn't even play in the tourney, how strange. I should have a pikachu picture on my wall right now but it's all good... >.>
Okiyama - ... Evil
Panda - Shenanigans, they happen >=/. I'm gonna have to trainsies, you're playing to win and I don't like it XD.

I didn't even mean to type shoutouts, but it kinda just happened D=. Morning T.T.

dingding

Smash Ace
Ding, you're a bit better than you give yourself credit for, you were doing prtty amazing against me when you came in all confident and shiz =P. You might actually get me with MK someday... >.>..
:p
10 chars

Top Bottom