• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

lol wat?: Item Throw Cancelled, Air Dodge Cancelled Charge

Fluke

Smash Journeyman
A fakeout for a retreating peanut?

Maybe SH retreat, ITCADCC(lol) the banana DOWN, then dash attack into the opponent(who ran up to you since he's thinking "only a peanut" and picking up the banana in the process. And carry on from there?

Sorry, I'm only been playing diddy for past 2 days.

ADHD

Smash Hero
Uh vyse? You can just throw it in any direction during a peanut charge with Z and the c-stick. It's been known, but hey joplin!

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
@Player-1: I'm sorry if I missed it ^_^;;

@Chrome: The airdodge cancel is what I'm interested in. And sure, people do know of it, but how much have we investigated it? I mean, Jewdo hadn't even appended it to the AT thread, and I hadn't heard of it, so I thought to bring it up. You've all seen that I like Glide Tossing from a charge cancel (Like NL originally showed us) but it was your 'Instant Ground Throw' that got me thinking.

The airdodge cancel works like a jump cancel. The air dodge is cancelled before it really does anything. I think this is useful for lucario more than anything, who has to airdodge out of his charge cancel if he's in the air.

Luigi player

Smash Master
I use the "charge peanut popgun in the other direction and then surprise your enemy with a thrown naner in their direction" trick sometimes. This is in the air of course.

There's not much more use to it I guess. Just to surprise your opponent.

Top Bottom