• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
Someone needs to make this guy a moveset.

Playstyles are the hardest extra to write; I will usually dedicate three paragraphs to a playstyle; one for overall style, one for strategies, and one for tips when facing said character.

D

Deleted member

Edit: @ Baron: If you're missing a Down Tilt, How about he sits on his chair, and a pounding Kick a la Christmas Story.
I'm not going to do exactly that, but you gave me an idea similar to that just now. Thanks, and it will indeed be the Down Tilt. :)

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Ema wasn't there before, was she...?
No there was Vera.

@KingK.Rool:

I've just finished Chef Kawasaki, and I must say: I applaud you. This is easily one of the best movesets, mixing up an unique playstyle with great descriptiveness, organization and witty comments in the attack descriptions.
I even read through the whole Playstyle section, which I normally don't do at ALL.

I probably would love to play as him since he is SO focussing on mindgames, however I couldn't because of the button mashing. Not because it's too fast for me or something, but since I have weak joints, I would already have an aching hand after one or two matches with him. D:

Ah well. It was a great read. I want to cook me some dish now.

half_silver28

Smash Ace
Wow, that's great to hear, half_silver. I usually don't read movesets when they first crop up, either; I pretty much just did it for Deoxys and Dimentio.

And yeah, I hate extras. Can't stand 'em. I love writing playstyles, as I think you can all tell from this and from my reviews, but extras... urgh. Although that statement will get you ripped apart by the #1 Extras maniac of the whole contest, Warlord. Guess you forgot him, huh? :bee:
:eek: *head explodes* ~ forgot about the detail nazi... I should remember him, since he's the only one with my movesets in his SSE.

@SSE makers: YES ~ SPYRO WILL SOON BE READY AND RIPE FOR SSE ROLES /shameless advertising :bee:

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
No there was Vera.

@KingK.Rool:

I've just finished Chef Kawasaki, and I must say: I applaud you. This is easily one of the best movesets, mixing up an unique playstyle with great descriptiveness, organization and witty comments in the attack descriptions.
I even read through the whole Playstyle section, which I normally don't do at ALL.

I probably would love to play as him since he is SO focussing on mindgames, however I couldn't because of the button mashing. Not because it's too fast for me or something, but since I have weak joints, I would already have an aching hand after one or two matches with him. D:

Ah well. It was a great read. I want to cook me some dish now.
Thanks a lot, Spade! Wow, I feel all gooey inside now. :bee::bee::bee:

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
You know what, I could pick and set my votes right now if I wanted too. Too....many.....Awesome movesets.

The feeling of being recognised with positive feedback is great (NO WAY, I DIDN'T KNO THAT), don't ya'll agree?

I've been a right jerk these past 3 days haven't I?

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
Congratulations on the Chef K.Rool, I read through the majority, but there are still things I skimmed.

This line made me laugh for no apparent reason
"The Chef has a most unique Down B."

I will take my immature mind elsewhere XD.

Great job- you made a basic character intersting, and fun.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Yeah, if he wouldn't have Kawasaki XY, he'd be perfect. :bee:

On a less-spammy sidenote, the roster of The 13th Hour is finalized (Link)

With the last 3 additions, Spyro, Chef Kawasaki, and Simirror.

It has a total of 45 official characters. However, I maybe will use others if they are so OMGINEEDTHEM that I, well, need them. ;P

D

Deleted member

@kits: Really, the only part that's similar to your idea was the sitting down part. Everything else was changed into nearly a completely different move. TBH, it's not that much similar to your idea, but thanks anyway. :) Sorry, but don't ask to see the preview until at least tomorrow; I havn't started typing yet.

And Gary Hoey is my favorite instrumentalist. My two favorite covers of him are actually "Hocus Pocus" (covered from Focus) and "Linus and Lucy" (the Charlie Brown song).

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
Really, the only part that's similar to your idea was the sitting down part. Everything else was changed into nearly a completely different move. TBH, it's not that much similar to your idea, but thanks anyway. :)

And Gary Hoey is my favorite instrumentalist. My two favorite covers of him are actually "Hocus Pocus" (covered from Focus) and "Linus and Lucy" (the Charlie Brown song).
Man, where is Snoopy? Four contests and no Snoopy?!

D

Deleted member

Ya know what, you're right BKupa: Someone seriously needs to do Snoopy.

MAKE SNOOPY, GODDAMMIT!!

D

Deleted member

Sorry, but I have too much to do: After Hobo Santa, I have The Cheat, the Bone Cousins, Toaster & Friends, and a serious OC.

But yeah, my username was partially inspired by Snoopy and the Red Baron.

kitsuneko345

Smash Ace
*sending Sundance lots of apple pies on Pi Day, as
@kits: Really, the only part that's similar to your idea was the sitting down part. Everything else was changed into nearly a completely different move. TBH, it's not that much similar to your idea, but thanks anyway. :) Sorry, but don't ask to see the preview until at least tomorrow; I havn't started typing yet.
Yeah, but the main problem IS the sitting down on a chair. The crouch looks close to uselessness, although snapshots would be pretty funny if you think about it... You know what ? Go with it. I Give people too many opinions anyway.

Agi

Smash Lord
On a less-spammy sidenote, the roster of The 13th Hour is finalized (Link)

With the last 3 additions, Spyro, Chef Kawasaki, and Simirror.

It has a total of 45 official characters. However, I maybe will use others if they are so OMGINEEDTHEM that I, well, need them. ;P
I probably should have thanked you a few posts back...

*gets to work on Simirror*

Black Hole CO

Smash Cadet
This...is totally a rip-off of what I stated on the SSB4 thread....
i dont know what you posted, but i had this idea months ago.
Here: http://www.advancewarsnet.com/forums...4&#entry926324 (as metroidman)
and
Here: http://nintendohub.com/forums/showth...610#post713610 (as Hungryliketehwolf)
I used the same Email address for all three accounts, so it IS me.
(as seen here: http://nintendohub.com/forums/member.php?u=7482 @ http://www.advancewarsnet.com/forums...p?showuser=678 @ on this profile.)

sorry if you had something similar, but i didn't intend to rip you off. (that is if i even did) it was my idea that i posted elsewhere that i took, not whatever you had written down.

Baloo

Smash Ace
Could someone get me another video. It's of Weather Ball in a sandstorm. Or just tell me what it looks like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom