• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Cruxis~

Smash Ace
Yeah, I did read over it a little, though not completely, as I wanted to finish Lyon. As soon as I'm done shopping and such, I promise you to read it... should I put her into my review queue or do you want to finish her completely, first?

From what I've seen she's pretty good, and like I improved from MYM 3.0 to 4, you did, as well. So, anyway kudos to you.
I will wait to finish her. Thanks for your time.

All this talk of Roll makes me want to make a Megaman and Roll moveset, as double characters. I got a unique set up with them. They are the Legends version.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
I need to sleep, was up all night working on that moveset.

<3 you spade
And it REALLY paid off! Expect a vote from me, Mischief Makers is one of the most underrated games EVER. This actually makes me want to do a moveset for Lunar. ^^"

<3

@Cruxis:
Okay!

Also, I support a Rock Volnut-Roll Caskett-Tag Team. You should check out Namco X Capcom, there they are in a team. :3

~Cruxis~

Smash Ace
And it REALLY paid off! Expect a vote from me, Mischief Makers is one of the most underrated games EVER. This actually makes me want to do a moveset for Lunar. ^^"

<3

@Cruxis:
Okay!

Also, I support a Rock Volnut-Roll Caskett-Tag Team. You should check out Namco X Capcom, there they are in a team. :3
Of course I know that. I was thinking of calling them Rock & Roll. How do you think I got those KOS-MOS sprites? lol

XACE-K

Smash Master
Lanky Kong Joins the Brawl

Stats (out of 10)
Size: 5
Power: 5
Weight: 5
Walk Speed: 3
Run Speed: 6.5
1st Jump: 6.5
2nd Jump: 5.5
Fall Speed: 4.5
Attack Speed: 5
Range: 7 (he has stretchy arms)
Wall Kick: Yes
Wall Cling: Yes
Crawl: No
Glide: No

Ground Moves
AAA: Lanky stretches out his left arm, right arm, than both at the same time. (3%, 3%, 4%)
F-tilt: Lanky does a pimp slap back hand slap. Comes out quick and has above average range along with power. 12%
F-smash: Lanky makes a fist with both his hands. He then swings his right arm across quickly and if he connects, you'll get little knockback from it. Why? Because he'll then swing with his left and that's where the power is. Both strikes have the same range but the first strike is quicker and has less lag while the second strike is stronger yet slower due to start-up lag on it. 9%,10% (11%,13% fully)
U-tilt: Lanky waves his arms manically above him. It lacks power and knockback but it's good for damage racking. 12% if all hits connect.
U-smash: Lanky does a Shoryuken impersonation but with both hands. It has start-up lag but it's power and range make up for it. 20% (26% fully)
D-tilt: Lanky kicks out in front of him with his tiny legs. Does 8%
D-smash: Lanky breakdances. He spins on his head while his arms are stretched out. 15% (21% fully)
Dash Attack: Lanky spins while his arms are stretched out and than claps them behind his back. The spin does 5% while tthe clap does 6%.

Aerials
N-air: Lanky swings his arms under him twice like a jump rope. Has start-up lag and is one of hims few moves with little range. Both hits do 5%
F-air: Lanky does an aerial version of his pimp slap. Has good power and range but start-up lag. 13%
B-air: Lanky kicks his tiny legs behind him frantically. Has little range but it's quick and can rack damge. 15% if everything hits.
U-air: Lanky swings his right arm above him. Nothing really important about this move. 11%
D-air: Lanky goes upside-down and pushes his opponent. It has start-up lag but it's powerful and can spike. 14%

Throws
Grab: Lanky stretches his arms out in front of him.
Pummel: Lanky headbutts his opponent. 3%
F-throw: Lanky flings them forward. 9%
B-throw: Lanky spins around 2 times and on the 3rd time, throws them. 12%
U-air: Lanky holds his opponent in his right arm, winds it up, and throws them up. 11%
D-air: Lanky sits on them. 6%

Specials
B-Grape Blowgun: Lanky pulls out his blowgun and is about to blow. Merely tapping B will shoot a grape, but it'll plop right in front of him. Holding it down will charge it so it'll go farther, faster, and do more damage. Holding down B for too long won't let Lanky shoot anything and he'll get sad about it, making him succeptible to attack. Damage ranges from 4% to 10%

Side-B-Orange Grenade: Lanky takes out an orange grendae and throws it. Tapping the cntrol stick to the side and pressing B will result in Lanky lobbing it. Smashing the control stick and pressing B will result it Lanky chucking it forward. Getting hit by it does 2% while the explosion does 10%

Up-B-Baboon Balloon: Lanky needs to recover and the best way for him to do so is by performing the Baboon Balloon. Holding down B and moving the cotrol stick in the desired direction will inflate Lanky and letting go will make him fly. The longer you charge, the father he'll go but it can only be charged for a few seconds. Does 4% if you're hit by it.

Down-B-OrangSprint: During the OrangSprint, Lanky performs a handstand and runs around at high speeds. The longer you charge it, the stronger and faster it goes. Problem is that charging it for to long will result in Lanky going too fast and uncontrollable. Does 10% at least and 25% at most.

Final Smash
Engarde: When Lanky activates the Smash Ball, the stage becomes flooded and evrybody's movement slows down. Lanky comes back riding on Enguarde who ian't affected by this. You'll control Enguarde like a regular character, hitting A makes him attack you with his nose sword, and B makes him lunge into you. Both attacks do 20% and this lasts for 25 seconds. On the bright side, if you're on the other side of this attack, you can't drown (somehow).

Miscellaneous
Shield: Lanky crosses his arms in front of him.
Forward Roll: Lanky does a somersault
Back Roll: Lanky does a backflip
Sidestep Dodge: Lanky spins out of the way.

Ledge Attack: Lanky slaps in front of him.
Get-Up Attack: Lanky swings his arms.

Entrance: Lanky comes out of the Kong barrel. (From DK64)
Idle Stance 1: Lanky stretches his arms.
Idle Stance 2: Lanky hops up and down
Up-Taunt: Lanky does his DK crew dance. (Seen in his part of the DK Rap)
Side-Taunt: Lanky inflates and deflates himself.
Down-Taunt: Lanky does a handstand.
Victory Taunt 1: The DK Rap dance.
Victory Taunt 2: Lanky breakdances.
Victory Taunt 3: Lanky does his OrangSprint and stops in front of the camera to wave hi.
Loss: Lanky claps.

Logo: The DK logo
Kirby Hat: Kirby gains the orange curl on top of his head.
Colors: Orange Red Blue Green Yellow Brown

Snake Codec
Snake: Who's this orangutan?
Colonel: He has no style. He has no grace.
Snake: What?
Colonel: This Kong has a funny face.
Snake: Um......
Colonel: He can handstand when he needs to and stretch his arms out just for you.
Snake: Are you feeling all right?
Colonel: Inflate himself just like a balloon. This crazy kong just digs this tune. HUH!
Snake:........

To be edited later.

goldwyvern

Smash Ace
To avoid being lost in a sea of richard simmons, i am reposting king.

KING

stats
power 8.9
speed 7.8
range 3.3
weight 8
size 8
1st jump 4
2nd jump 5.5
crouch 7
traction 7.1
combo 10
wall cling no
wall jump yes
crawl yes
tether no
glide no

basics
A combo: simple punch combo. 3%,1%,9%
Utilt: fierce upward kick. 9%
Ftilt: strong jab. 4%
Dtilt: lowering headbutt. 3%
dash attack: jumps forward. XTREME range. 5%

smash attacks
U smash: backflip kick. 9-17%
S smash: a weaker version of G-dorf's. 6-8%
D smash:

aerial
Nair: kick. 6%
Dair: dropkick. great spike. 8%
Fair:
Bair: elbow. 6%
Uair: simalar to wolf's. 9%

grabs
attack: while holding them in a wrestling hold, each attack hurts the opponent's spine for 4%.
Uthrow: jumps up and does a drop move. 12%
Fthrow: like sonic's Bthrow but forward. 8%
Bthrow: slams opp. head into the ground. 10%
Dthrow: puts them down, breaks their leg, and slams them down. 16%

specials:
B: runs 1/2 the length of FD. if he touches an enemy, he grabs them by the legs and slams their head into the ground. 13%
vB: a body slam that works like the bowser bomb. 11%
^B: jumps high up vertically and if it touches a character, king grabs them and they fall down till they hit something or get KO'd. this is risky as it is easy to king-cide. 18% if they hit the ground.
<>B: powerful right hook. 10%

final smash:
king grabs in a circular hitbox(diameter is 1.2x that of MK's FS) if he gets anyone. then marduk appears and grabs a random opponent and grabs them(unable to block the grabs). then they do the move shown here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kxj4-k5IH4w . 50% to both and kills at 45%, but can only hit up to 2 opponents.

OTHERS:
logo: flaming T

kirby hat: top of the mask

colors: normal costume, different mask, robe, armor king

wiimote sound:snarl

to unlock: in SSE, complete all co-op events, 290 matches

taunts:
up: snarls
side: thumbs down sign
down: cracks a dummie's neck

end poses:
1: stradles and does a guitine motion with a thumbs down sign.
2: armor king throws him and walks away
3: him and marduk hold up their WNW belts
loss:respectfully claps

SSE: before the olimar scene, king is in a match with another wrestler and wins. primids appear and absorb the wrestler, creating a primid wrestler and "armor king". c. falcon appears and the two fight them in a tag team fight. if you touch the left side and press Z/-, the other guy goes in. in 2 player, the tag team is gone. the bosses also tag in and stuff.

Armor King
HP: VE=350 E=500 N=750 H=1000 VH=1500 I=2000

100% attacks:
jab: punch. 5%
kick: like king's Utilt. 8%
flip: does a cartwheel in place. 15%

75% attacks:
slam: slams them by the arm into the ground. 20%
piledriver: slams enemy's head into ground. 30%

40% attacks:
throw: spins enemy by the legs and throws them. easy side KO if high %. 35%
tag team attack: like king's FS with the primid wrestler. 50%

10% attack:
rage combo: this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnwnqUKhP54

primid wrestler:
HP: VE=100 E=250 N=600 H=750 VH=950 I=1100

100% attacks:
jab barrage: a lot of punches. 5-19%
super jab: power punch. 18%

50% attack:
tag team attack: same

After the battle, king follows falcon. just insert him in every scene featuring c. falcon.

snake codec:
S: hey i know this guy, he's the WNW champion
C: right, that's king. be careful, snake, you're not the only one who can break a spine now.
S: i'll be cautious, colenal

Junahu

Smash Ace

Lyon is so, goddarn awsome!​

Having so much magic at your diposal is a scary prospect, and combining it with his projectiles gives him all kinds of crazy possibilities. He sounds like the kind of character who shouldn't spam anything.
And Lyon's recovery is perfectly balanced, letting him recover from almost anywhere, but leaving himself wide open to gimping.

I just loved reading this so much. Even if you did make it out of spite.

I kind of miss the Demon King not being his Final Smash though.

@Gold Wyvern: Richard Simmons is gone now. It's like he was never there...

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver
How about a picture, goldwyvern? Looks good, it's a start, but you need more detail.

EDIT: Lyon is pretty cool, Spade.

TVTMaster

Smash Apprentice
Well, YOU figured it out XP

LYON
"Come to me, children of the darkness, and bow before my bidding..."
This thing's made of has a shot at the top 50. Nice job.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Lyon is great, Spade. Really, just about all the attacks are wacky-original. I feel almost compelled to go and review him now...

At a glance, Marina looks excellent, too, especially for a first moveset.

And I read most of AI Colonel. Weirdest character ever. Very... hard to place.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
king isn't even in the stadium! :( i feel sad...
That's because there's no picture of him there. That's one of our prerequisites, you know.

And, what's more, if you really want to be recognized, you're going to have to put a lot more into him. Take a look at, say, the Lyon moveset on the last page. You should probably add detail, as in how the attack actually works, and think up some more original attacks in some places. Most of all, though, ADD A PICTURE.

Here, I even did it for you:

Just some friendly advice, there.

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
Nice one Spadefox, Lyon is great (god, the top 50 will be extremly hard to choose from)

Tails Dolls ground moves and specials fully completed now, I think there all original and unique, but we all would like to write our own reviews and opinions down wouldn't we :laugh::laugh: (I don't think its AS detailed as Robotniks moveset, but with the use of the curse, I can mess around with the ability a lot to make some totally unique and original moves).

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion

Tanookie

Smash Journeyman
*sends Sundance a leather harness on Dragon Apprec
Tanookie's Link-up Space

TANOOKIE'S SUPER-AWESOME LINK-UP SPACE!

Completed Movesets

This was my very first moveset, and I'm pretty certain that it's my favorite (so far, at least). I sort of posted Maria before anyone knew me, but I think she's the reason I was recognized as a good moveset-maker in the first place. Even two hundred pages later, people are still mentioning Maria amongst other great movesets like Cortex and Tiny and Mach Rider. It makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside, and this moveset will always hold a special place in my heart. [/cheesy]

Chief Mendez's Review of Maria

Alucard came shortly after Maria; after my initial success with her, many other MYMers were waiting excitedly for Dracula's son. Unfortunately, I'm not too sure he was liked as much; he didn't receive nearly as many comments as Maria, and (as Mendez's review pointed out) almost all of his moves were carbon copies of attacks from SotN. That was my own fault, because it was my intention; I just didn't forsee it being as big a problem as it turned out to be. Nevertheless, I'm quite confident in Alucard's potential as a great moveset.

Chief Mendez's Review of Alucard

Fiona came about randomly when I suddenly reacquired my Haunting Ground obsession. I quickly started a moveset for her (ignoring Eric entirely in the process) and found myself easily coming up with moves for her. I believe the general consensus on Fiona was that she was an overall solid character; unfortunately, I believe she was practically ignored due to her anonymity in the gaming world. But she was still mostly for personal satisfaction anyway.

SirKibble's Review of Fiona

Yup...it's the boy who never grew up! He sorta came about randomly like Fiona, and I was originally planning to use the 2003 live-action version of him, until the idea was met with extreme disapproval. Unfazed, I still decided to go on with this moveset; he's got an awesome mechanic and I think I really did a great job with him. He's currently tied with Maria for my favorite moveset I posted.

King K.Rool's Review of Peter Pan

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
@Hyper_Ridley:
Hah. I think this time I managed to balance him greatly. Especially with the damage. :p

@Junahu:
Lyon sure is uber-awesome. I made him to spite people who hate the game turning to love the moveset, hence I worked on him quite a lot.

@KingK.Rool:
I have requested him, so...

@TVTMaster & dancingfrogman:
Haha, thanks. Glad you enjoyed him.

Now off to work on the King!

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
Wow, Lyon was awesome!!! Definately one of my personal favourites in the contest so far Spade!!

Now to get working on Ilyana. *cracks knuckles*

And if anyone cares, i'm making an SSE too. Go to my blog for more details.

EDIT: @smashbot: Umm......i was thinking of making myself a moveset in 5.0. UMmmmmmm......yeah...

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
I'm almost done Electrode! I'm really, really excited about this one, I think it's a whole new level for me. Hopefully you'll all be sufficiently impressed. ;)

hyperhopper

Smash Ace
I really hate MYM!!!!!!

thanks to it i have to

-get an emulator amd play all of the sly coopers

-get an emulator and play all of the metal gears

-find a place to watch all megaman episodes from last 5 years

-find a place to watch all clone wars episodes!!!

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
@everyone praising Lyon:
Hahaha. Oh wow. Never thought he would be THAT popular. Of course, it makes me a happy fox. :bee:

Glad you lot like him so much... now to wait for the Fire Emblem cracks - mainly Chris... x)

hyperhopper

Smash Ace
nah--- i gotta see it with my own eyes

btw while talking about stealth games---any that you recomend?

if it can be emulated, ill give it a try!

Agi

Smash Lord
*raises hand*

Does anyone know what the maximum dimensions of an image are before they become page-stretching?

*waits patiently*

goldwyvern

Smash Ace
That's because there's no picture of him there. That's one of our prerequisites, you know.

And, what's more, if you really want to be recognized, you're going to have to put a lot more into him. Take a look at, say, the Lyon moveset on the last page. You should probably add detail, as in how the attack actually works, and think up some more original attacks in some places. Most of all, though, ADD A PICTURE.

Here, I even did it for you:

Just some friendly advice, there.
i know i need detail and such, i just love this thread and the expression of imagination that i just get my thoughts down without change. if you check, i posted king w/o a Fair or Dsmash because no one helped me when i asked. and about the picture, i can't really do imageshack and those other things on my comp. but i will post this pic up and i will go to u when i need a picture from nao on, k?

Go one page back and you will witness an epic move set. No, not King, the wizard guy.
gimme some credit, man! im newish to this thing.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
I cant wait. A ball can only do so much, so I wonder how you managed with it.
Oh, trust me, this ball can do a lot. :bee:

i know i need detail and such, i just love this thread and the expression of imagination that i just get my thoughts down without change. if you check, i posted king w/o a Fair or Dsmash because no one helped me when i asked. and about the picture, i can't really do imageshack and those other things on my comp. but i will post this pic up and i will go to u when i need a picture from nao on, k?

That's perfectly fine. We all started somewhere, and worked our way up. For the picture, though, you don't technically need Imageshack. You can just copy-paste an image's url from Google Images.

missingnomaster

Smash Lord

It would be scaled to a fairly decent size, about as tall as Mario when closed, and twice that tall when open. It starts out closed.

Movement: The DS would hover slightly above the ground at all times except during certain attacks, even when idle.

Stats:
Average damage: 6/10
Average knock-back: 7/10
Weight: 5.5/10
Movement Speed: 5/10
Average range: 8/10
Jump distance: 6/10
Traction: 3/10

Attacks:

A: The stylus shoots forward a small bit. It functions similar to Pikachu’s jab, in that it is very quick and repetitive.

Forward Tilt: Ram: DS rushes forward a bit, slamming into enemies. Decent initial knock-back, but it doesn’t become a finisher until high percents.

Down Tilt: Drop Ram: DS drops to the ground and slides forward. This attack is weak, but has a good chance of tripping the opponent.

Up Tilt: Rising Ram: DS rises into the air a bit. This attack is quick, and is a good juggler, especially since DS is rather wide.

Dash Attack: Rush: You can hardly tell this from the dash. DS just moves forward a bit more, with slight vertical knock-back. It comes out near instantly, but it takes a bit for DS to regain control.

Forward Smash: Stylus Jab: the stylus shoots out violently, and has decent knock-back and good range. It is fairly quick to come out, and takes slightly more time for the stylus to retract.

Down Smash: Drop Spin: DS drops to the ground and spins once. This attack has fairly poor vertical range, but would likely work to punish rolls. It has a bit of start up lag, and its duration prevents it from being abused. Not a very good finisher.

Up Smash: Open: DS violently opens, smashing enemies. This attack has knock-back like Fox’s Up Smash in Melee. It is also quick to activate, and quick to end. There is a catch, however. DS can’t use it twice in a row. This is because it is open, and thus can’t open again. However, it can use its Up Taunt, Up Throw, or Dair to close itself.

Nair: Spin: DS spins in the air, very much like Kirby. This attack has ok knock-back and power.

Fair: Stylus Swing: The stylus comes out and is swung forward. It has some startup lag and ending lag that makes it not spammable, but this is a good attack with very good range. It doesn’t have that much power or knock-back though.

Bair: Reverse Stylus Swing: This is much like Fair, but DS flips, facing the opposite direction for a bit to position itself.

Uair: Upwards Stylus Jab: The stylus comes out and jabs upwards. It has good vertical range, but it is not very wide, so it can be hard to hit with. It becomes a finisher at high percents, and before that, it would be a good juggler, except that it has slightly too much startup and end lag since the stylus has to come out, and then go back.

Dair: Close: DS closes with incredible force, causing it to plummet rapidly. It behaves differently than stall-then-fall aerials, however, because you regain control of DS shortly after. If the opponent is hit by this in the air, they are powerfully meteor smashed. If they are on the ground when hit, they suffer a lot of horizontal knock-back, but this move isn’t quite as powerful as Open.

Specials

Standard special: Picto-Chat: DS opens and sends out 2 random letters or numbers. The letters quickly move (like the mushroom but faster) across the ground. The numbers fly in a straight path through the air that varies. Both do weak damage. This opens DS.

Side special: *is thrown*: DS flies forward in a thrown-like motion. DS acts like a projectile in that its entire body has a hit-box during this, but it can’t be reflected. It flies in a curved trajectory, and can be interrupted after a certain amount of time. It gives great horizontal distance, and combined with Up special, gives DS Lite a great recovery.

Down special: Touch Screen Recalibration: The DS recalibrates its touch screen which makes it move quicker for 12 seconds. This takes a good amount of time and leaves DS vulnerable, so it will be hard to use it. You should generally have enough time after Star KOing someone, though.

Up special: Wi-fi: The DS transmits itself through a Wi-Fi signal (which is visible) and goes upwards and slightly curved to the direction you can control. The Wi-Fi signals do a very small amount of damage.

Grabs

Grab: The stylus comes out and pins an opponent to DS' body. DS doesn't have bad grab range, but it is deceptively large since not all of the stylus grabs you.

Pummel: DS actually has one of the most brutal pummels. The DS crushes the opponent with the point of the stylus, doing 2% fresh each time.

Forward Throw: DS bats the opponent away by swinging its body at them. At higher percents, this becomes a finisher when close to an edge.

Back Throw: DS swings its body around and lets go. This is a very weak throw, but you might be able to follow it up with something.

Down Throw: DS hops up and crushes the opponent, very similar to Dedede's Down Throw, but with too much knock-back to chain grab. It gets the opponent a good distance away from you, but that's it.

Up throw: When open, DS tosses the opponent upwards and rams them with the top of its body. This is pretty weak. When closed, DS tosses the opponent on top of itself, and opens, flinging the opponent upwards with great force. This is an ok finisher, KOing Metaknight at Final Destination at 84%

Final smash: Picto-Spam: The DS opens up if it isn’t, and the stylus comes out and rapidly draws squiggles and selects random characters, which are sent out. They all do good knock-back and 8%. The trajectories are as follows:

Letters slide along the ground.
Numbers fly through the air.
Squiggles bounce at varying heights.
Foreign characters fly in loops through the air.
Symbols have a random trajectory.
The four smileys home in on characters with more precision than a Homing Missile.
If you are lucky enough to get a clock, all opponents are immobilized until the end of the Final Smash or until they are hit by a character.

This goes on for about 10 seconds. DS isn’t invincible during this, but it cannot be interrupted, and if an opponent touches the stylus during this, he/she takes massive damage and knock-back.

Closed vs Open:

There is a difference between DS being open or closed. Simply, when open, DS is a much larger target. However, attacks where it uses its body to attack, like Nair, and Tilts, gain more range. It will be an important decision whether you should keep DS open for the majority of the time for better range, or close it to make yourself less vulnerable.

Taunts

Down taunt: A DS cart pops up out if its slot and goes back in. If it is facing to the right, and you pause and zoom in, you will be able to tell that the carts it can pop out are Super Mario 64 DS, Brain Age, Animal Crossing: Wild World, and The Legend of Zelda: The Phantom Hourglass.

Side taunt: DS pulls out an AC adapter, and plugs itself into a socket, which appears out of nowhere.

Up taunt: DS shows the DS logo and makes the little jingle. If it isn’t open, it opens first. If it is open, it closes afterward.

Icon: The dual screen icon, which already exists in Brawl.

Victory theme: It would be a remix of the sound the DS makes when turned on, and the sound that it makes when you select a game.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
i know i need detail and such, i just love this thread and the expression of imagination that i just get my thoughts down without change.
That's good, but you should change them so we can imagine what you want to tell us, as well.

if you check, i posted king w/o a Fair or Dsmash because no one helped me when i asked.
Another reason for it not to be in the Stadium. You have to post a fully filled moveset. And you maybe should've thought out these moves yourself. I can think for aerial moves or throws for characters who never are in the air or throw enemies. A character from a fighter shouldn't be too hard to come up with a moveset for, ne?

and about the picture, i can't really do imageshack and those other things on my comp. but i will post this pic up and i will go to u when i need a picture from nao on, k?
Google?

So is Shake~, yet his moveset is extremely detailed and very well written. You don't even really listen to our advices, so why should we bother giving you a helping hand?

Not to be rude, but you burst in here and ask for us to worship you and help you out like you've been around since like... MYM 2.0.

Sure, everyone started out small, but c'mon... not even one word from you for other movesets, but you ask us to review yours all the time. Where's your manners?

hyperhopper

Smash Ace
So is Shake~, yet his moveset is extremely detailed and very well written. You don't even really listen to our advices, so why should we bother giving you a helping hand?
what about me?

do i take advice?

am i too pushy?

is my roomba decent?

am i too prideful?

do i ask to many questions?

IvoryFlame

Smash Journeyman
Good gorsh, people, 48 pages in 2 or 3 days. Not bad.

Oh, and some comments about current movesets so this ain't spam:

Lyon:
Awesome, just plain and simply awesome. Do you mind if I use him in my SSE?

DS:

Good, I love it when objects get movesets, but you could use some more detail. And color. I'm blinded by all that white, revved up like a deuce, another moveset in the night...

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
what about me?
You spam a lot.

do i take advice?
Dunno.

am i too pushy?
Yes. In asking in 90% of your (already) 40 posts in this thread for us to comment on "your roomba" and that we should check it out you don't make yourself a lot friends.

is my roomba decent?
It's a good base to start, you should work a whole lot on it. Read AI Colonel, Megaman, Snorlax, Charley's Ghost or Lyon and try to get it up to par with their detail.

am i too prideful?
Probably.

do i ask to many questions?
Most definitely.

Edit:
@IvoryFlame:
Sure, go ahead. All of my movesets can be taken for anything you might want to use them for, be it SSEs, reviews, images, rosters or whatever you want to with em.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom