• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
DAWN OF THE SECOND DAY
24 hours remain

If you have anything in this thread that you want to have, I'd take it now, because after it's locked, no one gets to edit anything any more. Just a reminder to all.

My comments on the whole fuss are in the group.

Also, as to when MYM 5 begins, we have no definitive answer yet. Sometime near the end of next week would be your best bet for now. Until then, relax and enjoy. :bee:

EDIT: The thread'll be closed soon enough, but I just have to get one little edit in here before then. To the Marshmallow Awards!

majora_787

Smash Hero
..... -_-

The results hurt me internally in so many ways. It's nice that some good movesets made it, but my best moveset so far didn't even hit 50th. Ugh.....I must really suck at this.

Oh well, There's still next time. :bee:

EDIT: Let me just believe I suck. Then I can believe that I'm improving, just not as fast as anyone else. It beats my alternative.

Twilight-Emblem

Smash Apprentice
Good job to everyone who placed/didn't place.

I'm hard at work on my Bowser's Minions set and have come up with some interesting attributes and a Final Smash that will probably make this a decently long read.
Super Koopas are involved somehow though...

EDIT: Sakurai? But...But if someone plays as Sakurai, who will they curse when Sakurai trips?

EDITTED EDIT: Nvr mind, the idea of someone tripping and yelling "Darn you, me!" is actually quite amusing

EDITTING MY EDITTED EDIT: Is it against the rules if I revamp my Black Mage Moveset and repost it in MYM5? Just wondering because I agree that I could probably have done better on it and I would like to improve it to the level it could be on.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:
MAKE YOUR MOVE 5 will be started on Friday, MARCH THE 20TH (meaning pretty much in a week)!

We're still on deciding the exact time, but at least you lot got a date.

half_silver28

Smash Ace
O_o it's time for shameless advertising I see... here are my MYM 5 movesets:

Yuji Sakai & Shana

M. Bison

Cammy

Jack Bauer
Warlord made me do it!!!! *sobs*

but in all seriousness it was Warlord who got me to put this one on my list. However, it will be somewhat of a joint effort between myself and Warlord (at the very least, he's doing the extras).

Plorf

Smash Apprentice
Looking forward to Cammy, half_silver!
I have too many plans to get pictures of, and many of them don't have pictures. I'm making a lot of things based off of Nitrome games, or so I hope. I'm also close to finishing Simirror; I need only a few more things. Oh, and percents. That's going to still be problematic in the future (MYM5) .

UserShadow7989

Smash Journeyman
I've almost finished my moveset, all that's left is to balance him and fine-tune the extras section.

Revolver Ocelot. It'll be my first attempt at a complete moveset.

emergency

Smash Journeyman
Sharing Make Your Move plans now? I should give it a shot.

I am planning to do characters, yet again from the same developer of my favorite games. I hardly know anything about them due to the fact I don't have a PS2! GAR. But. Read, learn, and express.

Marona feat. Ash

Hero Prinny

Laharl

I am not sure if I can get to Laharl. He seems to give me a harder creative time than, Marona or HPrinny.

My signature isn't updated with the list. But I have dropped Waddle Doom, I am not sure where to start with that one.

The Trophy Master

Smash Journeyman
*Sends Sundance an orange elephant on Chirstmas, a
Umm, is it OK if my Birdon is super duper long, cause it really is, only for Misc. moves and Specials. Also, here is MY shameless advertising :

Worm Soldier

Bowser's Minions ( Wiggler, Boo, Bullet Bill and Cheep Cheep )

Primid

Yoda ( This one isn't 100% sure......)

The Trophy Master ( OC )

Sig Icons for BM, Worm Soldier and Primid coming soon! :bee: ( Not TTM, cause I don't even have strted to work on him... but he'll have one, one day )

Yeah, also, Yay for MYM5 date! :bee:

Also, can a SSE feature any char, any boss and any stage ( invented ones and old ones )?

Last point, I never remember, what is the new name of the Sandbags?

Edit : 10 movesets! Yay! :) They now are in order from the first I do, to the last, my OC.

aeolous

Smash Apprentice
Might as well jump on this bandwagon. My plans for MYM 5 include:
Madarame Ikkaku
It's about friggin' time I got this done...

Tyranid Lictor

And...
An Original Character!!

Oh, also, congrats to all the top fifty, I don't seem to have said that yet. Well done to all participants.

D

Deleted member

I'll just announce my plans so far.

I'm doing a moveset for this guy:

And maybe a multi-character set for these guys:

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I was wondering when the 4th Moveset Contest will be done with.

Anyway, I've been busy trying to create ideas for the next set of characters that I plan on doing movesets for for the next contest. Some of the movesets will be remakes from Moveset Contest 2.

Here are a few characters that I plan on doing for Moveset Contest 5.

----------------------
Remakes

When I did Rosalina for Moveset Contest 2, I felt that I made her too powerful. I plan on fixing her up so that she's not so overwhelming in power. Also, the moveset was incomplete in certain spots anyway.
----------------------
New

----------------------
Just wanted to remind anyone who didn't see my last post about my current moveset plans for Moveset Contest 5.

Mardyke

Smash Journeyman
While my priority for the next MYM will be an SM (I'LL SHOW YOU HYPER_RIDLEY!), I know I'll be able to work in one moveset. And if there's one thing I do know about you guys, it's that when a wagon rolls in you hop on 'til it stops :bee: So I'll join wth my own announcement:

COMMANDO

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
Seeing everybody who's gonna look at my MYM 4 sets already has, I've changed my sig to my MYM 5 one. Still links to my MYM 4 link up space for now, though.

Left my comments on the list in the social group for anybody not there.

IMPORTANT

MYM 5 will start at 1 PM Pacific time on March 20th.

1 PM Pacific
2 PM Mountain
4 PM Eastern
9 PM Greenwich Mean Time

Wizzerd

Smash Ace
Hello- I'm Wizzerd, and I'll start making movesets in Make Your Move 5. Here are my plans:

VALENTINA (Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars

GENERAL GUY (Paper Mario)

WIZZERD (Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door)

MIMI (Super Paper Mario)

MEDLI (The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)

TOGEKISS (Pokemon)

GOOBALLS (World Of Goo)

These are just some plans, and I might not do all of them.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
AS A REMINDER:

The thread will be closed in a bit, please if you have something left, retrieve it now. MYM4 will NOT be reopened afterwards.

Make Your Move 5 will start next week, on Friday, the 20TH OF MARCH, at 9 PM Greenwich Mean Time (1 PM Pacific, 2 PM Mountain, 4 PM Eastern, 10 PM Middle Europe)!

Seeya in MYM5, everyone!

Edit:
ALSO!! Agidius has finished the Character Selection Screen for MYM4!
Click! It's even wallpaper sized!

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver
What? Thread closing? Wiz and Anonymous placed? What?!?!

Yeah... and no one's going to wish me a happy birthday...

Thanks for the awards everyone. I have an important announcement.

I will not be participating in MYM5.

I'm Internetless, but I'm not participating mainly because I am traveling around the world with my friends. We will spend a year going to different countries, such as Mumbai, Russia, and Japan. Au revoir, sayonora, adios, ect.

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion

I'm Internetless, but I'm not participating mainly because I am traveling around the world with my friends. We will spend a year going to different countries, such as Mumbai, Russia, and Japan. Au revoir, sayonora, adios, ect.
Happy birthday Kholdstare.:)

It's a shame that you won't be in MYM5, but traveling the entire world with your friends sounds like a lot of fun. I wish you the best of luck and I look fowards to one day seeing your return to MYM. ^_^

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Happy birthday, Kholdstare.

It's a real shame we lose a great moveset maker like you. I hope you have much joy on your journey, and won't have any problems during it.

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver
Thanks you guys. My only link to MYM will be Scy, as I will communicate with her via cell phone. Lol, I'll be sending her attacks for a joint set we'll be doing. So technically, I'm not participating, but I'm participating at the same time.

Can anyone link me to Advance Army, as I didn't get to read it and the Stadium is down?

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
How could they not? :bee:

I would've if I knew it was your birthday. . .So happy birthday! :chuckle:

:urg:

Well, I'm glad you at least told us, if nothing else. That sounds like a fun thing to do, but for a whole year, man? :dizzy:

When I saw what you posted in the chat, I was hopeful. I thought you were gonna come back to MYM even earlier then we expected. . .:ohwell:

Ah well. We'll be holding out for you, Khold. At least you're not too far off into the future - you'll be back before I'm in colledge, unlike some people. :p

princesspeachluver13

Banned via Warnings

Awww....Well, Happy Birthday, Khold! It really is a shame that you aren't going to be participating, but have fun on your worldwide trip! Au Revoir!! :)

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
It's a shame you're not going to be around for MYM5, have fun travelling with your friends!

Happy birthday anyway, same day as my Moms Bday, so I'll (try) to remember your birthday as well.
It's a good thing I took all my stuff out already, and I have a back-up of Battalion Army just in case the document dies again!

I also announced that I'm doing Chaos 0 (from sonic adventure) after the massive Battalion Army, I have a mechanic and some moves for it in my mind already!

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord

Happy birthday! :bee:

Sad news to hear, my droog, but that sounds like pretty much the best thing ever, so you're forgiven. Man, wish I could travel around the world for a year. Enjoy yourself out there, Khold, and we'll be holding out for your return, whenever that may be.

TO EVERYONE ELSE:

The time limit has run over, it's been two days. The thread should be closed soon. So, and I mean it, nobody post anymore. Seriously, guys, it's nice enough of the mods to let us keep it long enough to get all the loose ends squared away.

Agi

Smash Lord
Not to defy you, KRool, but...
BEHOLD! MYM 4'S CHARACTER SELECT SCREENS!

Click on an image for full size.

Full roster

Best competitors

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
what Did K.rool Say?!
I said don't post. By posting, you're also going against my message. Don't post means don't post.

It's forgivable in agi's case because he wanted to show his awesome CSS, but you other two are bad. Bad bad BAD. MYM 4 is over, MYM 5 is starting in a week. No more posts now, I mean it.

EDIT:

LOLCHILLINZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom