• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Southern Ontario Taunt Power Ranking (UPDATED JULY 30-****ING-1st 2009!!!

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
The goal of this PR is to determine the proper placing for the best taunters in the region.

These spots are determined by how well the individuals taunt in game, taunt IRL, portray themselves, hype themselves and the scene, and simply taunting through means of jokes.

All of the above must be in good taste. For example: People who just sh*t talk without any merit or who do it just to be total d*cks are excluded from this list.

And now here it is...

The Southern Ontario Taunt PR!

Panelists: Wolfblade... just talked to everyone at the last couple of tournies to figure this out. Hey, my thread, I can do what I want ^.^

Rankings

God Tier. Wolfblade
A.K.A Pokemon Trainer Wolf. Alright b*tches! This crazy *** mofo reps it straight from Pallet Town! Yes... he actually declared his region Pallet Town at Mickey's tourney. Not only that, but showed up in a full Ash Ketchum cosplay just to rep his tier! Taunts multiple times during every match. IRL Taunts mimick characters to the smallest detail. Quick witted during smack talks. Supports the Poketier, while wearing Ash Ketchums hat to every event. Most important... he made a taunt PR... BIGGEST TAUNT EVER!

1. The GTaN PR This bad *** mo-fo constantly taunts people by saying its gonna be updated, then the b*tch is all "F*ck you *ssholes! We ain't updating ever mwah ha ha ha ha! And the scene is all "AWWWW ***S!"After that, 20 pages of b*tching goes on about who should be placed where and who is more uber than who, and people's egos begin to explode all over the internetz *Cough*SilverDoc*Cough*... sorry bout that, must have a cold. Seriously, this b*tch don't f*ck around! One false move and BAM! Not only do you drop rank, but you even get labled something hilariously lame... like TO Plank :p

2. Illiad The dude wears a f*cking scarf... how homo-erotically bad*ss is that?

3. Ambrose Props to the guy who beat one of Wolfblade's kind... no, not sexy pokemon master... but a fellow B-sticker. Brose took on Swordguard b*tch to b*tch in a no holds bar MM and got the crowd in a nerd rage creamfest of ICs chanting! And like the Asiansez champ he is, he finished off Sworguard by starting a taunt with PoPo and rushing in for the KO. The taunt KO IC combo is back, and b*tch, you better believe its gonna kick yer *ss!

4. Your mom For pretending to be proud of you when all you do is spend yer time talking with nerds on a video game forum then spend all yer money to go to tournies only to realize you fail at everything! But props dude... yer mom is hot.

5. Pastaboy
Clutch like clockwork! This champion Diddy main shows up to a tourney in a spiffy suit and tie as if to say "Yeah, my main flings his own sh*t at you, but I'm still a classy mother f*cker." Class act and and brilliant verbal taunter when challenge. Usually quiet but watch out, this Monkey man has got some wicked burns up his sleeves. "Erix, your mom is here" :laugh:

Up and Comers
Haven't Decided Couldn't think of one... or I could... but couldn't think of anything funny to say.

Out of Towner Mention
Holy
"OMFG ITS MK! *FLAILS ARM AND BANGS CHAIR* I F*CKING WON WITH MK I AM SO GOOD!" Oh Holy, you are Le Bees Knees.

Wall of Shame
Nasir
Every single time I check a thread Nasir is the last f*cking post! Is it ever a useful post? Hell no! Will it ever be? Hell no! And he is failing left, right, center and in the rear with his constant canceling of practices. If you were a character in dragon ball Z it would be Krillin! For your epic failure at everything, you have been placed on the wall of shame!

TO Plank "MK is f*cking gay... guess I should main him"

This list was very difficult to decide, but from now on the panelists will be observing the scene for the best taunters. If you want to be on this list, you must train hard.

J.L

Smash Ace
i should be on that list

JL
Has mastered the fine arts of taunting and specializes in humiliation. He bites, claps, and farts his way to victory.

Zephramrill

Smash Lord
People are gonna get pissed when they aint on this yo. As a panelist I will be accepting bribes right now.

Also who knows about the Jar of Flies incident, that deserves a mention on here somewhere

Also Niko <3 Plank

nickcam

Smash Ace
This is the best thread ever. Nuff said. Ill work my hardest to keep my spot on this PR lol

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
if this was for melee it would be
Stos and C 3.
we would be the only team or players that you would still talking **** even though we just got 8 stocked.
it for the lulz.
i heard a tourney going down around december 20ish.

ridikulus

Smash Apprentice
its true stos and c 3 are worse than me, i never stop talking **** when i play w/ them LOL
straight up horrible link yo.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
its true stos and c 3 are worse than me, i never stop talking **** when i play w/ them LOL
straight up horrible link yo.
dawg your just jelous cause my Link is stuntin' on you, kneegrow.
tell me how me and Charles just keeps talking **** before, during and after. LOL
desh we need to do that **** again. good times =D

ridikulus

Smash Apprentice
LOL
that was too good lol.
beetches know i raepd your ****.

edit: i'll prolly come down next weekend if theres something.
this weekend im busy =[

MDK00

Smash Ace
im so awesome
i dont play and i get third =)

MDK > JL, Ambrose, Kingace

=D

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
Thanks for everyone supporting the Taunting PR :)

J.L your in the same position as Niko............you both have to stop using your character as an excuse for a taunt, practice moar and john less

Taunting is for the lulz if you cannot do it for the lulz you may as well not taunt

remember folks Taunting is cereal business

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
meh............that's for online play mainly...................

seriously?? crouching??? in Niagara when we taunt we taunt big, that means if you have a wavebird controler you better be walking around the room in your match, and after every match we EXPECT an IRL taunt...................these factors and more are taunt PR material

crouching and other small taunts won't cut it, like I said; taunting is cereal business

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
meh............that's for online play mainly...................

seriously?? crouching??? in Niagara when we taunt we taunt big, that means if you have a wavebird controler you better be walking around the room in your match, and after every match we EXPECT an IRL taunt...................these factors and more are taunt PR material

crouching and other small taunts won't cut it, like I said; taunting is cereal business
If implimented properly the crouch can be a force to be reckoned with. I'm not sure if you've fought my Pika but I'm known for crouching then backwards walking towards my opponent to attack. And if you recall, Pika sticks his cute lil butt up in the air when he does that ^^

There are always exceptions to the rules. Style is everything.

nickcam

Smash Ace
Wario's got the best crouch with the sniffing of the ground an such. Thats a taunt in itself. He's smelling out the beatdown hes about to do lol

WIGI

Smash Champion
i taunt spike multiple people every tournament i go too.. lol

i had 7 at OIN2. and that was an off day for taunting.

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
i taunt spike multiple people every tournament i go too.. lol

i had 7 at OIN2. and that was an off day for taunting.
Oh my, I did not know that... be sure to come out to OiN 2.5 if niko ever gets up off his *** to arrange it. I'll be sure to watch your matches closely.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
HAHAHA copied my font colours, sizes and everything. You know, you totally didn't have to make it look like that :(.

Cyan_

Smash Lord
Good **** Wolfblade.

:laugh:

Teach me in the ways of this..."IRL taunting".

WIGI

Smash Champion
i wonder if i can taunt spike peaople irl.....

ive sex kicked someone irl....

i should learn like, irl missfires and taunt spikes and SHRYOUKENS

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
aww man I forgot about WiGi............. man

k everyone who thinks they should be recognized, should post their reasons in this thread so we can have a better idea of who should be on this list. Also if you see me at an event just tell me watch some of your matches so I can get a better understanding of whether you deserve my nomination...........cause I can't watch everything you know.......

WIGI

Smash Champion
shust up i know i caint spell. JEEEEZ.

but yes i think i deserve a chance on this tpr. i kill people with my taunt. lmao.. uhmm ask kc i sliding reverse taunt spiked him when i was down 2 stocks. orr taht time in double where all three people ecept me were off stage and cansir(my team mate) grabed the edge as i was dtaunting, so the team mate had to try to get on stage and he got spiked. then i ran out and dair spiekd the otehr guy.

or the time i taunt spiked a meta into the lave on brinstar. he popped back up and i dtaunted him again. but then he killed me and won cuz i was at like a bajillion percent.
or the time i taunt spiked that diddykong THROUGH the lava on norfair.

people fear me when i start taunting, if they know who i am, i have had falcos do the short side b instead of the logn one and just fall to their death because i was taunting, and metaknights go for the ledge when gliding, thn i throw a taunt and they try to go all the way under the stage instead.

these are just a few examples off teh top of my head. and this is on'y one of my taunts.

i gues an example of an irl taunt

i taunt spiekd sliqs doc in melee, then paused the game and asked him how he was feeling. then he ***** me lmao

also

i dtaunt on stage-> SHYROUKEN

edit: if you want to watch vids, heres 5 pages, my newer ones are obviosly better, but i wasn't taunt spiking as much. mostly cuz i was practising buffers and making sure i had teh dair spiek still mastered. and such.

start on page 3 or so.. the first couple pages are pretty much all random wifi dittos, although i do taunt spike in a couple of them. w.e
http://jp.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=E100AE46CEB0580F&page=3

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
shust up i know i caint spell. JEEEEZ.

but yes i think i deserve a chance on this tpr. i kill people with my taunt. lmao.. uhmm ask kc i sliding reverse taunt spiked him when i was down 2 stocks. orr taht time in double where all three people ecept me were off stage and cansir(my team mate) grabed the edge as i was dtaunting, so the team mate had to try to get on stage and he got spiked. then i ran out and dair spiekd the otehr guy.

or the time i taunt spiked a meta into the lave on brinstar. he popped back up and i dtaunted him again. but then he killed me and won cuz i was at like a bajillion percent.
or the time i taunt spiked that diddykong THROUGH the lava on norfair.

people fear me when i start taunting, if they know who i am, i have had falcos do the short side b instead of the logn one and just fall to their death because i was taunting, and metaknights go for the ledge when gliding, thn i throw a taunt and they try to go all the way under the stage instead.

these are just a few examples off teh top of my head. and this is on'y one of my taunts.

i gues an example of an irl taunt

i taunt spiekd sliqs doc in melee, then paused the game and asked him how he was feeling. then he ***** me lmao

also

i dtaunt on stage-> SHYROUKEN

edit: if you want to watch vids, heres 5 pages, my newer ones are obviosly better, but i wasn't taunt spiking as much. mostly cuz i was practising buffers and making sure i had teh dair spiek still mastered. and such.

start on page 3 or so.. the first couple pages are pretty much all random wifi dittos, although i do taunt spike in a couple of them. w.e
http://jp.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=E100AE46CEB0580F&page=3
Well young shroom hopper, we will watch your career with great interest.

Next coupel tournies will definately be interesting.

Top Bottom