• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viridian City 9 - This weekend! HYPE!

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
That's most likely going to be the date, I confirmed it with the venue :)

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
I can't wait for the next one.

I talked to the venue owner, and we discussed opening up registration at 10am till prlly 12 or 12:30. I think it'll be easier for everyone from NYC to get there to second time around. I also still need to add a new bus line that's cheaper and easier to get to the venue with. I'll take care of all those details once Alex is unbanned (x_X)

GuruKid

Smash Ace
Hey Crismas, I heard from a birdie you make stickers. :bee: Got any of the Poke Trainer (or even better, just Squirtle)?

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Check my deviantart account in my sig to see all the stickers I have. I have PT with all three pokemon.

GuruKid

Smash Ace
Very nice gallery you have. I'd like to buy 1 Poketrainer and 1 Grandpadorf (with the funny hairdo). Muchas gracias!

jbandrew

Smash Lord
Yea you guys are awesome for hosting monthlies that are 5 minutes away from me :D

Just wondering, if this ones turns out great like the last one, will these monthlies continue for a while or will there be a sudden stop liek BOOM gone? ;_;

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
we will do as many as we can this actually is ran properly so there isnt drama with the owners cause they are kewl.

BTW I will be editing the first page to give credit to E-Spot so they can have credit for being AMAZING

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
hmm i shall smack him up a bit MUWHAHAHAH

btw I might do commentary at the next one...anyone want to commentate and bring the setup for it?

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
I have a Gamebridge but for some reason the mic I wanna use for audio doesn't record. Any answers?

And of course I'd do commentary. Me and Blackanese would team up.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
This is a week before my birthday!

I'll try to make this, it'll be the last tourney I'm 17 at.

OFY

Sonic main since 08'
I am most likely going to this again and bringing about 5 peeps with me.

Just one question, if anyone knows. Is there any parking at Port Authority, I wanna drive there instead of taking bus/train, faster and cheaper.

Btw I'm leader this time Rockin =]

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Birthday cakes sound like a good idea. There IS a good bakery down the block of the venue XD

Ophelia, I'm unsure about the parking issue at PA.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
I can't do too much about it, there's not enough TV's and the amount of ppl who showed up last time we kinda needed them. Sorry guys -_- if I have an overwhelming amount of TV's then I can def set one up early XD

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I want Anti to come, beat some amazing player like M2K, then lose to him mom before fighting me in winner semis :bee:

Top Bottom