• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bi-Weekly Smash 64 and Brawl Tournament/SmashFest (Cincy,OH) Next: 12/27?

Fresh_Daddy_Normand

Smash Cadet
We will also be playing brawl (sorry no melee yet) so all brawlers are invited as well. PM me your cell phone number so that i can easily contact you.

Note that rules are also still up for discussion!

BRING YOUR FRIENDS WHO PLAY 64!

Let me know what days and times are best for you and if you can carpool that will help out a lot too.

If you have tvs and systems that you are willing to bring that is appriciated!

The next smashfest might not be scheduled yet due to christmas holiday break!!!

Overswarm

is laughing at you
smash and infern aren't doing the double tournament weekend then?

Sync_

Smash Journeyman
Sadly I won't be able to make it.
My parent disapprove of carpools with 'strangers' and My cars in the shop D:

Fresh_Daddy_Normand

Smash Cadet
Hey everyone does 4 sound like a good start time for this saturday?
We have 2 tvs and 1 n64 and 1game. Someone needs to bring another tv, a wii (brawl), and another n64 with game if my friend doesnt follow through. Try to bring a controller since I only have 4.

Fresh_Daddy_Normand

Smash Cadet
UPDATE: The next one is scheduled for the 27th and hopefully smash64 can bring all of his friends that came last time. I think that a few more of my friends will be coming, and i would like for people from the brawl scene and some people from scenes like dayton and springfield to come too. Since a lot of people are rusty at 64 maybe we could have a little training session before the tournament and i am thinking about getting prizes and things of that nature for the most improved players. I know Infern and Smash64 are interested so far thats it.....

Top Bottom