• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Cutthroat: Fighter Frenzy 2008 Results

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Well, the dust has cleared and the Fighter Frenzy was a great event. Thank you to everyone that come and participated. Hopefully everyone had a good time. Based off the player response so far it seems that everyone like everything about the Fighter Frenzy. I will post results today!!

Also, feel free to place comments on your thoughts of the Fighter Frenzy here:

http://nvgaonline.com/Forums/index.php?showtopic=5950

Thanks!!

Shoutouts:

Colorado Cutthroat Community: I'm glad too see Colorado come out in force to represent there chapter. It was good too see some old and a lot of new faces!!

Serge: Good match man. Had me sweating hard!! Even though you live in TX your still part of this chapter man. Hopefully I will out in Dallas next year so we can kick it with the goons and ice.

I.C.E: The champ!! Good **** man. Definitly showed Colorado the next level we need to get too when it comes to Calibur. A lot of people learned a lot from you. We will talk more

Egg: Good playing man. Your Sig has already made some improvements this weekend. Keep it up!!

Smiles: Good too see you man!! Way to represent Cutthroat man!! Definitly need to get some games in sometimes man. Tournament director does not give me the time to get casuals in at the tournament :(

Alfredo: I hate you LOL!! Good **** man!! Really need to figure out how to deal with your Rugi. See you soon man!!

Tony Smash Crew: Way to represent as always

Cliche: Good work on the interviews for the DVD man. You are the man and thanks for helping with some of the operations of the tournament.

Don and the GG crew: Way to come out and show off that GG once more. I love seeing the only 2D community in Colorado shine. Keep that **** up!!

Other out of staters: Thanks so much for showing up for this event. We hope that you have a great time and definitly come out for ANY of our tournaments

Cliche-Guevara

Smash Cadet
Actual tourney result for smash, if anyone wants teams lemme know.

Yo, this is DancingFighterg. Here is the full results from the Fighter Frenzy 2008:

Smash Bros. Brawl Singles:

1: SDSG ($238.00) Luigi / DK
2: GRIZZLY ($68.00) Snake / Wolf
3: Spiritdragon ($34.00) Snake / Marth
4: wtFluxus Metaknight / Pika
5: BrownNite Falco
5: Timotee Ness
7: dave G&W
7: Cliche Yoshi
9: Judo Chop Action Super Buddha ???
9: YangFuShamg Marth
9: IzzyInfamous ZSS