• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Division of Soul and Spirit" - A Marth Combo Video by Kadaj

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Huh, you actually did it =p. Will edit after I watch.

Lol @ Prologue

Lol @ Waddle Spike

I liked the team combos.

Good stuff bro.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
was alright. too many spikes tho (not in a good way) needs other kills and most were like 3 hit combos. good vid tho.

Mizar

Smash Ace
Your Marth seems to be pretty good, but its not really showing in the vid. It was really boring watching so much dair footstool/dair spikes. I waa hoping it would change after a while, but it kept being fair setup to dair. A bit disappointed here. I think you could do alot better mate.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
don't worry, whenever another one is made, it'll be a LOT better. I've been sitting on Kadaj's vids for a LONG time so he kinda wanted everything we could fit in those two songs to be in it...a lot of the spikes were for the music too...but I guess he just wanted people to know how consistent he was even 6 months ago...

Top Bottom