• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*UPDATED JAN 21* CAST4 Videos (ft. Bam, Silent Wolf, CAOTIC & many others)

Levi5

Smash Ace

CAST4 - A Canadian melee Tournament :D

Silent Wolf vs Bam (clicky for playlist)

• Finals set 1
Match 1
Match 2
Match 3
Match 4

Match 5

• Grand Finals
Match 1
Match 2
Match 3
Match 4

Bam vs. FalseFalco (clicky for playlist)

• Winners Finals
Match 1
Match 2
Match 3

ManLi vs. Kage only one match sorry =[

• Winners Bracket
Match 3

PKM vs. FalseFalco (Clicky for playlist)

• Winners Bracket
(missing match 1)
Match 2
Match 3

Vertically Challenged vs. Alphicans (clicky for playlist)

• Winners Bracket
Match 1
Match 2
Match 3

Kage & ManLi vs Bam & PKM

• Grand finals
Last Match

Kage & ManLi vs MikeMonkey & FalseFalco

• Winners Bracket
I have no idea what match number

Ehsians ft. Caotic vs. SasKATchewan Crew Battle (Clickly for playlist)

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5

CAST4 Montage video:

PART 1

One more vid to come! Enjoy

Levi5

Smash Ace
Oh shi you're right. lol I'm off the ball today.

I'm almost certain they were recorded. I can't check till tomorrow though

Edit: you mean winners finals right? Real finals was Bam + Silent Wolf

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Excellent job Levi. I'll have a link to this from the CAST4 results.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
not to be a sourpuss -- the vids are good -- but wasn't there someone on this forum maknig the case for bam and other top canadians being as good as the best players in us? judging from this, uhh i don't think so

humBAM

Smash Journeyman
not to be a sourpuss -- the vids are good -- but wasn't there someone on this forum maknig the case for bam and other top canadians being as good as the best players in us? judging from this, uhh i don't think so
I guess we'll see next US tournament but I dont plan on losing I was rusty this tournament I gotta admit it I wasnt at my top gaming either was SW probly. And before cast4 it been like a year since I went to a tournament. time will tell

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
yes, because saying something people don't want to hear but happens to be true is trolling

hey, whatever floats ya boat. the truth hurts. they're cilches for a reason. at least bam was civil and honest about it

Levi5

Smash Ace
Hey no show, shut up and get out. You're the only one cares for your input.

Last edited:

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
so the reason you're getting riled up over something no one cares about is...

ps censor bypass gets reported ;)

humBAM

Smash Journeyman
so the reason you're getting riled up over something no one cares about is...

ps censor bypass gets reported ;)
this is getting stupid.. btw no one really play in US anymore its generally bra wl and there is only a few players that compete with top canada like m2k azen chu pc cort DSZ who else? even tho these play brawl now

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
it's pretty ignorant to say "no one really plays in the US anymore"

lol @ only a few players who compete "with top canada" (LMAO)

dude, silent wolf just got 2nd at your tourny. silent wolf's good and all, but i think there are more than "a few players" who compete with him here

and let's not forget pkmvodka's 13th place...

humBAM

Smash Journeyman
it's pretty ignorant to say "no one really plays in the US anymore"

lol @ only a few players who compete "with top canada" (LMAO)

dude, silent wolf just got 2nd at your tourny. silent wolf's good and all, but i think there are more than "a few players" who compete with him here

and let's not forget pkmvodka's 13th place...
I want names... PKM was sandbagging like he always do in single its him okay wolf got 2nd but where was vwins and chester ? dont talk to me like I never went to an USA tournament plz.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
I want names... PKM was sandbagging like he always do in single its him okay wolf got 2nd but where was vwins and chester ? dont talk to me like I never went to an USA tournament plz.
if you're not going to be reasonable then why would i? no sandbagging johns, don't enter the tournament then if you don't want your tourny results held against you.

you can't say something absolute like "there is only a few players that compete with top canada" and then john the most recent results that would be used to invalidate your point

Silent Wolf got 3 stocked in winners by FalseFalco
this doesn't invalidate anything i said. silent wolf got 2nd.

Levi5

Smash Ace
I can go and analyze statistics from tournaments of Canadians doing well against Americans. I can also ignore statistics given to me by others. See what I did there?

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
don't be dumb. i saw the bracket. wolf beat him in losers.

like i said, if you're not going to be serious, i'm not gonna take you seriously. i am better at this than you.

pkmvodka

Smash Lord
if you're not going to be reasonable then why would i? no sandbagging johns, don't enter the tournament then if you don't want your tourny results held against you.

you can't say something absolute like "there is only a few players that compete with top canada" and then john the most recent results that would be used to invalidate your point

this doesn't invalidate anything i said. silent wolf got 2nd.
Okay so basically, we couldn't beat players that didn't attend the tournament so therefore we're not good?

Flawless logic.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
no, that's your OWN strawman argument. quote anywhere in my post where i said you guys AREN'T good. matter of fact:

not to be a sourpuss -- the vids are good
jeez, people always lose focus on the point. wow, just because i'm calling someone out on a stupid statement means i think you're all bad? when people say ridiculous things, the burden of proof is on THEM.

`Jammin' Jobus

Smash Journeyman
P just be real for a second. Bam would wreck most American players other than a relatively small group of people at this moment in time. How can you deny that.

Top Bottom