• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lost and Found: Chu's biweekly

Rumikun

Smash Apprentice
Atomsk also left an iPod there.
My Brawl disc was stolen.
Like I said, take better care of your things, guys. We can't be responsible for things getting stolen or lost, especially with such a large amount of people moving around. I did not see an IPod or an extra brawl disk but I will let you know if I find anything. Anything we find, I will post up but please don't hold your breath.

For those of you who are the ones stealing, I hope you are proud of yourselves, and if/when you get caught, you WILL be banned. No exceptions.

D

Deleted member

welll i left my zip-up hoodie if anyones seen it its black and is fox brand T____T

Scissors Sir

Smash Ace
**** that sux...we had our **** stolen at a tournament too...

...y the **** do people steal ****? (i mean this isnt directed at the blacks or anything) but thats y i dont have smashfests nemore...
Nothing in your post said it was directed towards blacks. Which really makes me question why you felt the need to add that part...

*goes back to pen spinning*

EmuKiller

Smash Ace
EmuKiller?! More like... FREEmuKiller!!!!!!
Once I thought I lost a load of laundry. I was at the laundromat and my clothes were on top of the drier because other people had to use the drier and it was really busy. When I got back to my room I realized I was missing a lot of clothes and thought they were stolen. I went back to the laundromat and looked all around and couldn't find it, until I opened up a drier with the clothes still inside. I just assumed someone had taken my clothes out already because so much time had passed, but turns out they were right where I left them. True story!

I know it's not related to ChuDat's Biweekly, but just reflect on it. Maybe it'll help.

BrawlLover

Smash Champion
Once I thought I lost a load of laundry. I was at the laundromat and my clothes were on top of the drier because other people had to use the drier and it was really busy. When I got back to my room I realized I was missing a lot of clothes and thought they were stolen. I went back to the laundromat and looked all around and couldn't find it, until I opened up a drier with the clothes still inside. I just assumed someone had taken my clothes out already because so much time had passed, but turns out they were right where I left them. True story!

I know it's not related to ChuDat's Biweekly, but just reflect on it. Maybe it'll help.
I should've tookened them.

D

Deleted member

im in delaware now nothing i can do about that >_>

Scissors Sir

Smash Ace
no no, i mean like seriously, pen spinning?

like do you know what a sonic, thumbaround is, etc?
I haven't been doing it too long but here's the tricks I can do so far

- Fingerpass (norm and rev)
- thumbaround (norm, rev, harmonic)
- sonic
- twisted sonic
- angel sonic
- warped sonic
- triangle pass
- figure 8
- infinity
- thumbspin (only 3 max so far... tryin to get it higher)
- charge
- double charge
- half tap

There's probably some others i'm missing right now.

DK SmAsH

Smash Journeyman

- sonic
- twisted sonic
- angel sonic
- warped sonic
- triangle pass
- figure 8
- infinity
- charge
- double charge
- half tap

yo i learned how to spin a pen one way around my finger when i was upstate NY at Ivy Ridge...i saw a ton of people who could spin pens lots of ways...so entertaining lol

BrawlLover

Smash Champion

- sonic
- twisted sonic
- angel sonic
- warped sonic
- triangle pass
- figure 8
- infinity
- charge
- double charge
- half tap

yeah i did too but it's so hard

demodemo

Smash Ace
sorry i'm so off topic, but i'm just glad to know that so many people know about pen spinning :). I actually used to be a really avid pen spinner, i'm pretty dam good, been spinning for almost 3 years now, and was a really active member of old pen spinning boards.

anyway, sorry for the off topic-ness!

Top Bottom