• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Impact Presents: The impact that killed us all- a NJ brawl tournament. -dec. 27th

BlackWaltzX

Smash Lord
Ghaleon against Dragon Master Brandon???
Oh what a wicked plot twist in but the first hour of game play!

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Curious how he managed to hit you with a fully charged Dsmash, but you claim Falco will never be able to land an Fsmash on you.
I was recovering and kinda forced into it. :(

Eazy23 said:
Wait wait wait wait wait. I'm causing an E argument by stating that someone who MAINS snake has a better character than you do, when he has done MUCH more with snake than you ever have?
Uh... He really hasn't. Do you not pay attention to what I have done with Snake? ~_~

Why do you say such dumb things?

@Yes!: The last game was close, not a twostock.

I'm going to make sure I'm not playing impatiently and stupid next time, bro.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
There's an ignore feature on smashboards that can be used for people you hate. Especially if their posts are meaningless and usually ignored.

ApocalypticPlatypus

Smash Rookie
The people who work at the place are SICK noobs. They were talking about how they **** in all shooters, but wouldn't MM me in ANYTHING. I kinda hope it burns down. /shrug

Also: What kind of gaming center doesn't have computers? wtf.
Really! You tell them! Because you are so awesome yourself, Mr. I-Cant-Divide-$80-by-four. Great job! Karma is gonna kick your *** one day and then I am going to laugh in your face. Good luck with that. And try the kind of gaming center that isn't focused on computers. Ever thought of that? YOU'RE AN IDIOT.

Pal of Pika

Smash Rookie
You should make this matches through wifi so more people could play and people wouldn't have to travel as much if they do come. To make sure they don't cheat, you or someone else would spectate this.

Top Bottom