• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Quiznos Presents Brawl VI Thanks for coming

Charoo

Smash Champion
http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=3779

Quiznos Presents Brawl VI

Setting: In person
Date: December 28, 2008
Organizer(s): Yubin

Quiznos Presents Brawl VI

Date: December 28th, 2008

Categories:
Doubles, Singles, Girls Singles

Where: 20224 Pioneer Blvd. Cerritos CA 90703
(you will probably see starbucks first before you see Quiznos, they are right next to each other.)

Fee: Doubles: $12 per team ($2 venue) Singles: $9 ($4 venue) Girls Singles: FREE

IF you give me a receipt for a combo'd meal at quiznos you get a 2 dollar discount off Venue Fee
for one event

Time:
December 28th - Doubles Start: 11am (setup/sign-ups 9:00am-10:30am)

Singles Start: as doubles comes to an end

Girls Start: as Singles come to a close

I am starting the doubles event right at 11
absolutely no exceptions. No you cant call me
and ask to be added to the brackets and no
you cannot show up late and request to be
put in place of a bye. The reasoning behind this
is not because im a giant jerk but because of
time constraints. I cannot run the tournament later
than 11 and i need everyone out of the store by then.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Gear: ????????????????

a full setup is a wii+t.v

lol makes sense no, im only taking full set ups this time just to make everything easier and more
organized sorry. so a WII + T.V = no venue fee for one person unless you find someone that wants to split with you.

if your planning to bring a set ... please show up at
10:00am on December 28th.

ALRIGHT IM TAKING SET UP SIGN UPS
ONLY AGREE TO BRING SOMETHING IF YOU
CAN 100% FOR SURE BRING IT! ill take
as many as i can the more the better.
NO PLASMA T.VS cause alot of people have t.v johns
so yeaaaaaah..... here we go

1. Okinawa
2. Yubin
3. Bigfoot
4. Race
5. Skank
6. Dory

MELEE SET-UP OH WHAT?
1. Lucky

just one though .. cause to be honest brawl is the
priority at this tournament.. id rather have more brawl
than melee rawr

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prize:
Singles:
-1st 60% pot
-2nd 30% pot
-3rd 10% pot

Teams:
-1st 60% pot
-2nd 30% pot
-3rd 10% pot

Girls Singles:
-1st 50 dollar visa gift card

Aim:Reggiegeeegee
Number: 562-290-7851

TOURNAMENT RULES:
General rules:
3 Stock

8 minute timer

Items are set to "off" and "none"

All sets with the possible exception of winner's finals, loser's finals, and the championship are best of 3 matches (best of 5 and above is recommended for any "finals" matches)

In the event of a dispute, controller ports will be selected by Rock-Paper-Scissors

No player may choose a stage they have already won on in that set unless agreed upon by both players.

In team matches, the ports will be determined in a 1221 fashion; whoever wins the RPS will choose first, then the opposing team will get their ports, and then the teammate of the RPS winner will get the last port.

If the timer runs out, the victor is determined first by stock and then by percentage.

The player initiating the suicide manuever to end a match is determined the winner.

Metaknight's Infinite Cape glitch is banned.

Standing Infinite grabs banned.

You are responsible for your own controller and name tag. Any malfunctions or errors that occur are your responsibility, so bring an extra controller if possible and always check to make sure you're using the correct settings BEFORE a match is played. If a match is to be restarted due to controller functions, it must be agreed upon by both parties.

Any action that can prevent the game from continuing (i.e., freezing, disappearing characters, game reset, etc.) will result in a forfeit of that match for the player that initiated the action. You are responsible for knowing your own character, and must be wary about accidentally triggering one of these effects.
Stalling is banned.

Set format (In Order of Procedure):
1. Opponents choose their characters for the first match *
2. Opponents start the stage striking procedure
3. Each player may announce one stage to be banned for counterpicks of the set
4. The first game is played, using the stage chosen during step 2
5. The loser of the previous match announces the next match's stage from either the Starter Stage List or the Counter Stage List
6. The winner of the previous match chooses their character
7. The loser of the previous match chooses their character
8. Repeat steps 5-7 for all proceeding matches
*Double blind character selection may be called for the first match

Stages

Neutral:
Battlefield
Final Destination
Smashville

Counter:
Castle Siege
Delfino Plaza
Halberd
Brinstar
Frigate Orpheon
Jungle Japes
Norfair
Rainbow Cruise
Yoshi's Island
Lylat Cruise
Pokemon 1
Luigis Mansion
Corneria

QUIZNOS SPECIFIC RULES:
1. There is a free refill on your drinks at quiznos but please try and limit yourself, cause things in reality arnt really "free" but help yourself

2. Friendlies can no longer be played during bracket matches. Friendlies slow down the tournament so please find your way to a friendly t.v

3. MONEY MATCHES - Please do your money matches when there is FREE TIME. I expect you to know when there is an appropriate time to do money matches. Otherwise, PLEASE REFRAIN from doing money matches when the tournament is still going on!!!

4. Make sure to wear deodorant and TAKE A SHOWER the day of or night before the tournament. A room full of 100 Smashers (typically male) is not cool if we do not make it a point to be So Fresh and So Clean Clean. (haha great rule stolen from aesis)

5. Quiznos is although a bigger than normal store it does kinda get cramped with alot of people, and normal customers still come into the store. So please try and reserve tables for eating customers.

6. to ensure maximum comfort and a speedy tournament i will be using a docking system.A match up will be called to station to play. Afterwards a Matchup will be CUED to a station. So right after the match is finished the cued players will play right away.

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
Princess Aura? Judging by that picture it's more like Princess Hoara. jk

the "jk" is there so people know I'm joking even though it's obvious.

M-mo3

Smash Cadet
I can bring a tv and a wii setup 100% sure. Just to get this clear i wont have to pay the venue fee for singles AND doubles right.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
soul eater is awesome. dec 2006 17 posts too good

maka is cute in a weird tomboyish way

probably the legs, flat chest, and double tails

big gloves

RichBrown

Smash Master
lmao XD

Hey Leon will you be at Races this weekend? I won't be there but typh will be, he has an SD card, so maybe you could get the epic replay that is epic to him there.

M-mo3

Smash Cadet
Yo Spaina take me to this!!! plz:) I'll bring a setup.
For sure i dont see why not, unlike the UCLA tournament will stay all day or when ever. i wont bring my little bro this time. My unexperience causin will be coming though..... hopefully i can train him for doubles.....

EDIT> hey by the way ghost did you see the pictures from the last tournie we went too? they are posted.

Top Bottom