• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Board Survey - Part 4

MaxfireXSA

Banned via Warnings
Link to original post: [drupal=818]Smash Board Survey - Part 4[/drupal]

This is a fourth part of the Official Smash Board Survey. Click on this link for the previous parts of Smash Board Survey.
Part 1-http://www.smashboards.com/news/blog...-survey-part-1
Part 2-http://www.smashboards.com/news/blog...-survey-part-2
Part 3-http://www.smashboards.com/news/blog...-survey-part-3

Here are the 10 questions that is according to the Smash Board Survey.

1. Is there any celebrities that you saw that they're playing at the 'Super Smash Bros Brawl' Tournament? If so, list them.
  2. Which celebrities that you like to have them in the SSB4?
  3. What humorous moments that you like to have in the SSB4 Adventure Mode?
  4. Which bosses/sub bosses that you like to have them in the SSB4 Adventure Mode?
  5. If Wario farted and you smell it, what would you say to Wario?
  6. Should SSB4 will include 'Character Creation'? If so, how?
  7. Think about Wario charging at King Dedede, and King Dedede bounced Wario off the stage with his belly and somebody called it 'Game'. How would you feel?
  8. Which characters from any 'Smash Bros' games did you think that they were powerful?
  9. Which characters from any 'Smash Bros' games did you think that they were the weakest?
  10. What is the funniest moments that you ever see in 'Adventure Mode(Emissary Subspace)' in the game 'Super Smash Bros Brawl'?

Here are my response to those questions.
  1. No.
  2. Chuck Norris, Jim Carey, Justin Timberlake, Mr.T, Jet Li, Jackie Chan, Nicholas Cage, and Will Smith.
  3. Wario in the Porta-Potty, hearing a farting and pooping sound, until Toad came by, and he said 'Ugh, I hope Bowser wasn't in that Porta-Potty'.
  4. A evil wired frame guy with his purple skin, Dark Violet Mercenary suit, Long Black Coat, Black metal boots, red eyes, gauntlet given from Master Hand, and his Martial Arts style that he practiced Ninjutsu, Jeet Kune Do, ****o-Ryu, and Jujitsu named Mal. He's a commander of the villain headquarters, where he have Bowser, Meta Knight, Ganondorf, Wolf, and other villains in his headquarters, and he obeyed the orders from Master Hand the evil way.
  5. I would say "Excuse you, Wario, I hope you're not killing the birds."
  6. I think so. You can design it on to your computer.
  7. Laughing, sometimes.
  8. Mario and Sonic, I think.
  9. Ness, Lucas, Snake, Captain Falcon, Olimar, and Iice Climber.
  10. Nothing funny, really.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974

1. Unless you're talking about Smash celebrities, like M2K, then no, I don't think any celebrities go to Brawl tournies...not actual competitive ones, anyways.
  2. None.
  3. Um...I don't know. Nothing like what you said.
  4. Mother Brain, Kraid, Ridley, Phantoon, Draygon (yes, all of the Super Metroid main bosses), Andross, Dr. Robotnik, Perfect Chaos, and Armydillo.
  5. "That's disgusting."
  6. No.
  7. I would feel like whoever was playing as Wario was careless and stupid.
  8. Any character I've seen used well.
  9. Any character I've not seen used well.
  10. Where Diddy repeatedly drags Fox (and then Falco later on) to help him.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Hm, I forgot about this yesterday. I'll make it up now.

Is there any celebrities that you saw that they're playing at the 'Super Smash Bros Brawl' Tournament? If so, list them. No.

Which celebrities that you like to have them in the SSB4? None.

What humorous moments that you like to have in the SSB4 Adventure Mode? Umm...having Luigi be Mama Luigi? I don't know.

Which bosses/sub bosses that you like to have them in the SSB4 Adventure Mode? Nothing comes to mind...maybe something like Space Pirates or a Kirby boss would be kinda cool.

If Wario farted and you smell it, what would you say to Wario? I wouldn't say anything.

Should SSB4 will include 'Character Creation'? If so, how? No, please no.

Think about Wario charging at King Dedede, and King Dedede bounced Wario off the stage with his belly and somebody called it 'Game'. How would you feel? Indifferent.

Which characters from any 'Smash Bros' games did you think that they were powerful? Bowser, Ganon.

Which characters from any 'Smash Bros' games did you think that they were the weakest? Sonic.

What is the funniest moments that you ever see in 'Adventure Mode(Emissary Subspace)' in the game 'Super Smash Bros Brawl'? The Luigi/Waddle Dee scene.

Minwu

Smash Journeyman
If Wario farted, and I smell it, I would say, "Please, Wario, don't fart anymore, it is hurtful, and now I have to report your fart, to the staffs.".

Top Bottom