• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Goodbye smashboards

Status
Not open for further replies.

White Pikmin

Smash Journeyman
I have a few things to say before I go, though

First off I want to say that you get banned from saying things like this, but not if you are a good member. This place has been full of bigots, always discriminating me for no appernt reason.

Second, everyone here says the same thing over and over, “OMG ITEMS” “OMG TIERS” “OMG FD”! It get really annoying, besides. The creator of this game never wanted this to happen.

Third, you started talking about SSB4 as soon as brawl came out. What the heck? You should just be happy with brawl.

Finally, people here are jerks, whenever I try to post something interesting people go and make fun of me which sends me into a spiraling depression which makes me almost want to kill myself, and example can be seen below:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=183938

Also, people here are jerks because they don’t respect that I’m different. I say Items are cool, that warioware is the best stage in the game, and I say that Ganondorf is the best charater ever. What’s wrong with that the first amendment gives rights to free speech!

The worst part of all is that no one is even going to care. You all are just going to ignore this, talk about tripping, and about startagies that aren’t important, and most of all, you are going to insult me again.

I’d like to thank Olimarman and Rageagainst for being the biggest idiots I’ve ever met.

So long!

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
You probably should have hit the report post button on a few of those posts. I can't warn em now since they said that stuff 5 months ago.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
You probably should have hit the report post button on a few of those posts. I can't warn em now since they said that stuff 5 months ago.
Excuse me, little boy. Are you lost?

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Not you, the guy who was complaining about no one doing anything when he never told anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom