• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IDK and (Zrky) Salad's Sig Shop - TEMPORARILY CLOSED for BOTH ARTISTS, 1-2 Months Out

IDK

Smash Lord
TEMPORARILY CLOSED FOR 1 TO 2 MONTHS

Mkay, so I have GIMP and Photoshop CS4. I have been making sigs for a little while now. I don't do animations or avatars. (Except for the rain effect) If you are REALLY having trouble with a render, I can do it for you, but I don't do them just because you are lazy.
Here are my sigs.

(above and up made with photoshop. below and down made by GIMP)
collab with zrky:

(Non-collabs made with GIMP below. There were more, but these were the closest to decent with GIMP.)

I can add a simple rain effect, even vary the amount of rain if you like.

here's the request format:
1. render(picture)- appreciated. a good place to get them is here but if you want me to render a pic for the sig I will (cut out a different picture) note- more than one render is almost always bad. if you want a good looking sig, please keep it down to one render. i will do your request with more than one, but it's not how signatures should be. You should leave me SOME room for creativity in the sig.
2. specifics: if you want rain, a specific style... (not necessary)
3. text (keep it down to 2 things of text or less- same idea with the renders.
4. anything else
5. who you want to make it - required

RULES:
1. sig off unless you're going to mention it in the description.
2. be patient
3. no spam
4. don't request in more than one shop. basically all shops have this rule. we are taking time out of our day to make art for you, for free, and it is unfair and rude to make two people make a work of art, then choose which you like best, and have the other go to waste. if you request a sig from someone, you shouldn't just go and get another one the next day either. if you ignore this rule, both and/or all of the shops you request from will ignore your request.
5. zrky and i have now decided that you MUST state who you want to make it. sometimes one of us may take over the other's request if one is too busy.
6. you can post the ad for my shop (in my sig) to the right or left of your sig in order to give credit. (or make your sig into a link to our shop)

zrky

Smash Lol'd
Open!!!!, Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like cheesy titles so I think it's OK, maybe put salad instead of zrky since I do prefer that name

Rules
1: NO SPAM
2: NO SPAM
3: be patient I do have a life
4: follow this format

Who you want to make it (me or IDK)

render (picture) preferably from here planetrenders.net
style: like one I have, say so or you just want me to go crazy, say so
text: I will include it but if it's to long I will try to give you notice of it or try to shorten it
extras: just mention them

5:NO SPAM, a little off-topic is fine with me just no to much of it

EXAMPLES:

Crew sigs;

I also make avatars, they arent the best though:ohwell:

the santa hat was placed by IDK

---------

I also work in the Custom Pokemon Shop in the Poke Center, feel free to check it out and request:)

request away!!;)

IDK

Smash Lord
Waiting List for IDK-
1:
2:
3:
4:
5:

TEMPORARILY CLOSED FOR 1 TO 2 MONTHS.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
Will only do about 2-4 requests a week so as not to get lifeless
waiting list
1: Zook
2: the trophy master
3:funk king

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno

zrky

Smash Lol'd
who do you want to make it?

oh and the wario link is broken, I think ill leave it to IDK since it needs rendering:) (ive tried it and I SUCK!!!)

IDK

Smash Lord
yes taking the person out of a bg is known as rendering. i forgot to say using multiple renders is usually bad, but it can work out sometimes. who do you want to make it? ugh... those pictures are terribad.

the wario link just takes me here tho: (screenshot removed*)

zrky

Smash Lol'd
I got the same thing, it's kinda weird that you have 2 firefox things on your dock:psycho: WOOO GO MAC!

IDK

Smash Lord
ok i'll get to it. probably done some time this weekend. busy tomorrow though... please be patient.

5ive

Smash Champion
hmm.
:p

Can I tell you some stuff?
The back ground doesn't match the render well, same with the text (I don't like engraved text, see my sig right now? I'd much rather like the text like that)
Maybe keeping it a smooth transition with the bg and render would be cool.
Maybe keeping it yellow or something contrasting would help.

*PS Remove the thunder around Pikachu please:p

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
k i fixed the link, its on my old post. thx for catching it ;)
i honestly dont care who makes it u both are good lol.

IDK

Smash Lord
ok i'll leave dynomite's to zrky. and thanks for the compliment dyno. :)

XxBlackxX

Smash Ace
hey guys, good luck with the shop!
anyways, im here to request an avi xD

render(picture) :http://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?pos=-7630
specifics: not much, just do anything you want to make it look awesome xD
text or specific font :XxBlackxX(around where the words are in the original render)
anything else: you can basically add your own style to it, im not picky on specifics
who you want to make it: IDK

zrky

Smash Lol'd
Muchas garcias cmpr
Dyno, I'll get yours later when I get home;)

Zolga, you might see more as time goes

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
Render(picture) : http://img123.imageshack.us/my.php?image=picture006ke0.jpg
- i can resize if needed.

Specifics:
- Can I get some pink(shade of the debaters title), darkish red, and a few specs of blue. They can be a little smoky aswell.
- In the bottom left corner i'd like the text to say "Rukkiko" and across the top to say "This is how WE do it in the East Coast." (no quotes ofcourse)

Who Should make It: If anything IDK, but Zrky's stuff is too good so it really doesn't matter.

Proverbs

Smash Lord
Ah! Finally an open sig shop!

I was looking for the color theme to be black and red. Standard sig size (whatever the size of my current one is). Wanted the sig to include Marth from SSBM in red and Redmage from FFI. I couldn't find the picture of Marth (I looked for an incredibly long time. And I did check planetrenders) I do have a picture of redmage here: http://common.allakhazam.com/images/uf/Osarion/rdm2.gif

You can use a different one if you think it's better. And I'm not sure how I wanted the sig arranged. I thought of having them back to back or having redmage in the corner and just 'RDM' in the bottom right corner in gothic text (whatever I have as the font for my current sig is fine, I can't recall the name of the font, I'm using a different computer now that I've left for college and I don't have the font anymore--I'll look it up and just edit this post if I can find what it's called). And that's really about it. Do the rest according to whatever you think is best.

And feel free to go against basically anything I've already said if you feel like it'll make the sig look better. This is just a vague idea that I have. The only real criteria for this is that it includes red marth, red mage, and has either the abbreviation 'RDM' or 'RedMage' somewhere. Redmage is my tag when playing Melee (I use it because my initials are RDM, the abbreviation for Redmage as a friend of mine pointed out). But aside from that, do whatever you want. I trust your judgment.

Edit: It was Old English Text MT. That's the name. But as with everything else, if it's not improving the sig and you think another font is better--go for it.

Sorry I can't find that Marth picture, if there's anything I can do to still help with that, let me know. I'm just not sure where else to look T_T;; Thanks.

Oh, and FYI: I have posted this same request in two other shops, but the first told me to expect he gave up if he didn't do it in a week (I waited and he did give up). And the other shop has seen a huge lack of activity for a while so I'm guessing my request isn't going to be taken anytime soon, so I posted to cancel my request there.

Just so you didn't think I was asking multiple people to do the same one.

Thanks in advance!!

zrky

Smash Lol'd
so basically you just want a picture of Red Mage and Red Marth, or any color marth?

The_Chameleon

Smash Cadet
Could you please create a sig for me ? :)

I would like to have

- The 7 Rainbow Colors in my sig. ( Like when I sign my name at the end of each post )

- My name : THE CHAMELEON : in the middle, big.

- Make it look strange and dizzy.....

zrky

Smash Lol'd
Since you didn't specify, ill get yours chameleon, nice name by the way:)

rukkiko, since your you were more directed to IDK i will let him have it.

IDK

Smash Lord
*removed image*
*updating waiting list. don't forget we have sig limits/week.
i was thinking about the text there. it's not engraved, but still clipped. i had a different version of text, but i thought this looked better. tell me if u want the other.
rukkiko, my SWF wasn't working, and i was at a football game all day. i'm really sorry but you aren't next on the list. you may need to be patient.

5ive

Smash Champion
Wow, that looks great.
Can you show me the other version of the text?
And can you show me what it looks like with a border? :p

IDK

Smash Lord
yeah it'll take me a sec tho. what kind of border do you want? size(pixels) 1 is like super small and just an outline and 2 is idk basically its pretty average... that would probably look best. if you look carefully there's a glossy border on the edges. just not very visible.

IDK

Smash Lord
1 px: *removed image*
2 px:

still want the text fixed? or do u like it?

zrky, can you take proverb's if i take rukkiko's?

5ive

Smash Champion
Alright.
The first text was better. :D
Overall, nice sig. Thank you :D

Can you do one more favor though?
Give me a textless version of the sig?

IDK

Smash Lord
sure... here you go 5ive.
*editiing in in a minute*
kay, here.

will you tell me which version(s) you want to keep so i can delete the others?

XxblackxX apparently i suck at avatars. too small for me. i think i'll remove that from my description and leave those to zrky. you can use this if you want it though.

oh, and new rule?
sig off pl0x unless you want to compare the styles or something.

Top Bottom