• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gamelot Monthly 4: Holiday Brawl (San Antonio TX) Results

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Thanks crashboards.....

I can't believe this site was down when I got home!

There was 4 tournaments across Texas today! Ridiculous! And here everyone thought December tournaments were stupid.

Anyways, fun tournament, glad everyone came. Random matches were epic, and trust me, we WILL be having them at all future Gamelot smash events.

Final Smash 5: Reunion is now TWO DAYS, January 10th (Brawl) and January 11th (Melee). It's a sticky in the Southwest section, so you CAN'T MISS IT!

Also, Wednesday Gamefests at Gamelot have been postponed until January.

THIS TOURNAMENT WAS 100% Metaknight FREE.... it'll also be the last.

Brawl Singles (28 entrants)

1: Sethlon ($168.
00)
2: Hylian ($70.
00)
3: Phantom X ($42.
00)
4: Espy
5: ZSDK
5: K Prime
7: Suspect
7: Chaotic
9: Morningstar
9: RAYO
9: Zaiah
9: GreyFox
13: Wookz
13: Over-All
13: Mack Attack
13: No Casualties
17: FATS
17: Erick
17: Rico
17: Toxik
17: Dance Grenade
17: JoWii
17: Nakofan64
17: Hiza
25: Teehe
25: Well Excuse Me Princess
25: Panda
25: WHASP

Teams were canceled. Only 4 signed up.

Random Results (All Random Characters/All Random Stages)

1: ZSDK ($27.
00)
2: Phantom X ($11.
00)
3: Jason ($7.
00)
4: Hylian
5: Suspect
5: JoWii
7: Sethlon
7: Panda
9: WHASP

Happy Holidays everyone!

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Characters for the top 8:

1: Sethlon - Falco
2: Hylian - Diddy/GW
3: Phantom X - Wario
4: Espy - Sonic
5: ZSDK - Diddy?
5: K Prime - Pikachu?
7: Suspect - Kirby?
7: Chaotic - Pit

Fun tournament :). Shoutouts later.

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
I guess im first on shout outs.....

Chaotic-Fun friendlies your pit is hard to hit, we were goin at it before the tourny. I now see you as my rival because we tied for 7th lol

Chickenwing-Thanks for the free lunch rofl

PhantomX-2$ money match wass fun, how did u get last at hobo.....seriously?

Sethlon-Sobe match was fun, idk how i messed up that last match but then again i told u i dont know how to use MK.

Espy- Man im going to beat u in a tourny one day >_>

ZSDK- Good matches, my first time playing a good diddy. I didnt no what to do lol they were good tho

Decibel- Those matches we had were the best i had(today and last night) you have a really good snake and im surprised i came back and won. Im sure u will do better next time

Everyone i played in Random tourny- Loved all the matches :)

and thanks for coming everyone else blah blah yea.

Oh yea....

17: FATS
17: Erick
17: Rico
17: Toxik
17: Dance Grenade
17: JoWii
17: Nakofan64
17: Hiza
25: Teehe
25: Well Excuse Me Princess
25: Panda
25: WHASP

That's what happens when MK is banned LMAO

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
Was random random as fun for you guys as it was for us in the midwest?

we did it with partners too...random partners...hilarity ensued.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Hylian and I love random teams, but we couldn't even do real teams, so we settles for random tourny, and then I recommend all stages on random as well... it was epic... I got hit by a Donkey Punch in slow Motion on Spear Pillar, and I am the master of 75m!

Also, thanks to that tourney I can tell people that I've been Seth and Hylian in tournament XD

For the record, I fully blame Sethlon for my losing the grand finals. If I hadn't listened to him and tried to epically rest a rollout, I may have won the jiggly ditto and thus the set >: (

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Meta Knight was banned at this tournament?
Yes, there was no Metaknight at this tournament due to popular request. Holiday tournament wasn't going to be uber serious after all.

However I do not plan on banning him at all at any future tournaments.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
@Suspect: How do you forget about everyone else that was there? >.>;;

Ohwell i guess its time shout-outs

Sethlon: Too much fun to play against. I'm working on my Zelda so that the next time we fight, it'll be MUCH closer than it was.
Hylian: You didn't go Diddy the whole tourney :(. But you did get a DP out of it so that's cool. Too funny for the RCRS tourney.
Phantom X: Funniest man in TX. Seriously this guy is just full of it. But you have a beast Wario. Too bad I didn't get to play you at all. :( Maybe next time.
Espy: I didn't get to see any of your matches at all, but it's good that you were able to stay for the whole tourney. :)
ZSdK: I'm glad you were able to play this time around. :) You and Phantom need to stop Random-ing your mains.
K Prime: Still one of the best Pika's in SA. Glad I didn't have to play you, though I would like to play you sometimes. :)
Suspect: HOW THE HELL DO YOU FORGET ME!!! Anyways I didn't get to see your matches but I'm sure they were epic. :)
Chaotic: I honestly don't think anyone in SA can top your Pit man. I'm serious, your Pit is just way too insane for my Zelda, despite the fact that i almost beat you about 4 times. Really sick Pit.
MorningStar/Zaiah/Ethan: Come on guys. You gotta step it up and get higher than this. :p Naw I kid. All I can say is that it's good to see you guys again. :)
Panda: Next time we MM 5$
ChickenWing: You.....Me.....At FS5 for another 2 piece and a biscuit. I'm taking you down next time.
JoWii: This guy is the man. Just always coming up with something to get a laugh in or 10. :p

Anyone who I didn't get, I'm sorry. However, I'm all Brawl'd out and so I'll just chill for the rest of the night and maybe tomorrow

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
lol greyfox, i didnt forget you or anyone really i just gave shout outs to people i played in the tourny or did some sorta MM against >_>

i didnt even play you at all lol

Nike.

Smash Hero
I give MAJOR props to Toxik. He got Hylian in the 2nd round. Lost horribly against diddy on battlefield. He counter picked Rainbow Cruise and Hylian spent a minute debating on switching. He stayed and toxik nearly took the match. Counter pick or not, I gained some respect for him.

And shout out time:

Kyle: Awesome tourny. Getting done before 9 must be a first for you lol. We should melee with Kite this week.

Suspect: you sure love your chicken lol. And youve gotten so much better. Cant believe how far you got. The kirby spot is rightfully yours now

Greyfox: Your the best for bringing all that memory. This monthly has PLENTY of vids. Kudos to you. And lets stick to melee from now on ;D

Espy: Sorry about your mom dude. DMK wasnt here to end your run lol. You nearly went even against Phantom. #1 in our city at every tourny is quite the accomplishment. Congrats.

ZSDK: You are my hero. Srsly. You got knocked out by Sethlon and Phantom. And placed top 5 with out of towners attending. I have no doubt that you'll be ready for FS5. We should smash sometime at my place.

KPrime: Where was the ganon?!?!? Lol ALMOST took Espy. Those matches were long and close (no homo). Your looking more like Anther everytime I see you play. Tha 3rd match against Chaotic was pure sex.

Decibel: DUDE, what happened?!? I thought youd make top 8 for sure! You'll get'em next time.

Morningstar: Looks like you've got some Snake competition ;D

Ethan: "Man, this is why I need Metaknight! Ness ain't got **** on those naners, he cant move!" That totally made my day. Idk what your tag was this time.

Zaiah: You took Hylian to 3 matches, and forced him to go G&W. Good ****

Sethlon: Holy crap. Our MM was too fast lol. I thought I had you on FD til that dsmash combo. That was too much fun. I call rematch at FS5 :D

Hylian: You now have a stage named after you. And you used other characters! Good **** for giving Sethlon a run for his money. And your brawl+ wavedashing was orgy worthy.

Phantom: Cant believe you got wario all those times in the random tourny xD or the ditto matches.

Austin: Thanks for coming down. Idk who was who but the guy who kept kirbyciding my kirby was full of win. Come back in january!

Even though I didnt enter the tourny due to being poor, I still loved this tourny. Seeing all the guys from SA going at it was the highlight to me. And recording the matches was a god time killer. Im prolly done with brawl for the most part. Im sticking to melee.

and GREYFOX: All the matches were downloaded except Zaiah vs Hylian and ZSDK vs Phantom. Those sets were never uploaded, and I know I uploaded every card. Recheck them if you can since i never deleted anything.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
But you played with him... and he totally ninjad me on Summit :(
Lol hey I had to help out my partner. Not my fault if ZSdK died from the people eating fish. That thing is full of danger and ZSdK. XD

@Nike 20: I could so i just deleted them. Sorry Zaiah. :(

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Wait, so ZSDK vs me got deleted? We had that epic mess of recovering on Smashville!

Shoutouts:

Suspect - wow, could you be any taller? Good games, guy, you're a pretty cool dude... I'm still gonna flame you online though, and my Bowser > Pika :D

Greyfox - fun doubles friendlies, too much goodness on random stages XD

ZSDK - shame there wasn't a doubles tournament, oh well, maybe some other time, at least you won some money, and did well in both! Our D3s are balls.

Espy - great matches, man. Our historic 3LM was disgustingly close, and Green Greens was too hilarious. Good stuff in the trny too, sorry Wario is good :(

Morningstar - best reaction I've ever seen to a bite gimp XD Started camping more and finally got one off me :p

Chaotic - was fun playing you again, though not as fun as doubles, o'course.

Sethlon - ha, I beat you in tourny! My Bowser comeback on your Kirby was sexy, but then your Ike ***** my poor ness with no sympathy... you pedophile >: ( Also, I fully blame you for my loss in the RCRS moneymatch, you wanted me to do something epic, and I end up losing for it XD

Hylian - ha, I beat you in tourny too! Now I just need to beat you in a standard tournament. Our matches are always close, so I wasn't surprised that it was basically a coin flip. Couple mistakes on my part cost me that RC match... at least I taught you not to underestimate me... which I don't even know why you did considering you always ****ing play me, lol. I laughed a bit that you were shaking after our Rainbow Cruise match, that puts us even on your "best stage" [we all know it's really Corneria].

Jason - 3rd place in RCRS... and you don't even play Brawl? I loled.

King Mosquito - you're a great tourney host, man, I love that you're so receptive to Hylian and my whims, haha. Final Smash 5 is gonna be hooge.

Nike20 - nice meeting you, shame you don't Brawl. It's not hard to have a good time if you don't take it seriously (like me XD)

K-Prime - I'm going to have to play you next time, I hear your Pika is monstrous.

JoWii and WHASP - car ride was fun, which is good, b/c I actually stayed awake... stop trying to get out of paying gas, Whasp -_-

Chickenwing - **** man, you're ****ing loud, haha.

If I forgot anyone, good games, and I may update this as you post (if you even do XD)

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
Okay so P.X. said this is where shoutouts go...so...

Suspect: Wtf, why the hell are you so tall...good friendlies though, maybe we should $ match a kirby ditto next tourny.

ZSdK: Good job on the RandomCharRS tourny, though at Hyrule my D3 should've won >_>; those **** gordos only came out once.

Morningstar: Thanks for the friendlies, your Link > my random TL

Sethlon: ;D Guess who knocked you into loser's bracket in RCRS; I did <3

Nike20: I'm the Kirby from Austin XD, Kirbycide ftw!!

Greyfox: "-yells- No one likes a fat rapist Phantom!!" I'll win against your Zelda next time!!

Random Ness player aka "Say hello to your mother": You're f'n hilarious and we're going at it again if I see you; Kirby ftw!

King Mosquito: Good tourny; Yay for RCRS instead of doubles or low tier but either would've been fun.

And for anyone I missed or played during friendlies, it was fun!

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
lol JoWii we can money match kirby ditto any day, time or whatever :)

im glad u liked my "kirby" lol

was sandbagging

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
;_; But why? There's no prospect of getting better if you do that.

D:< I'll get you for this!

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Fun times :)

Magnolia dudes: Thanks again for taking me along. The banter in the car rides is pretty funny at times, haha. The life of a low tier player is tough, I don't really recommend it :ohwell:

Chickenwing: The SC4 was lots of fun. Lol at us perfecting eachother back to back. I'm looking forward to that Pm :)

Mosquito: Raph teleport > You :lick: Bummer we couldn't get more matches in.

Hylian: Good ****, the matches were super close and super fun. WTF at uair wind kills D:
You need to rewrite your internal programming to include bucket cancelling! And we need to do more brawl plusssss, falcon is so fun

PhantomX: We didn't get any matches in :ohwell: Double random tourney matches don't count lol. You missed that rest by like 3 miles, not epic at all :urg:

Suspect: You're super tall :psycho: Like, Taj tall. Fun matches, I'll be sure to come back for FS5 to collect on my SoBe :cool:

Greyfox: Zelda :confused: All fsmashing me from the other side of FD an ****. The laser gimp was super weird too, haha.

Nike20: I'm up for a rematch :) And yeah, those matches did go by really fast lol

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
Bleh it's fine, though next time you gotta go all out or whatever it is that you do during tournies.

-coughs- So tall..o_o;

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
:( Why would you cough such verbal abuse..

>_> Next tourny I'll use my "super special awesome Kirby killing combo" and smack your controller out of your hand while I fsmash. :laugh:

Hiza

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys,

Great tourney, good to see everyone again, hope you guys will all come to mine and WEMP's pizzeria in january for the first North Houston/Tomball/Magnolia monthly which will be held there from now on.

shout outs;

Sethlon: L4z0rz O_o

Hylian: great to see you again, hope you can come to my neck of the woods in january

Phantom: i know its silly to pay to use Falcon, but the post-tourney dittos make it all worth it. I demand more of them

SZdk: Nice diddy, epic randoms. also demand more falcon dittos

K' : you need to ditto Bear?'s Pika, Your Pika was sick.

Panda: it was cool meeting you, Falcon vs Meta is one of the reasons i play Falcon, hope to see you again soon.

sorry if i missed anyone, hope you all have a good holiday, ^_^ \/..

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Good **** for winning Sethlon. Congrats. :)

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
shoutouts:

Greyfox/Nike/JUJ: Cool to hang out with you guys during the tournament. Gave me someone to talk to.

Suspect: Your Kirby's still good. Good stuff in tournament.

K Prime: You're going to beat me eventually. I almost ran out the match on Smashville. Sorry about that, but it was the best choice, considering the % difference.

Phantom X: The 3LM was WAY too good. Green Greens match was too close. Good shiz in the tournament though, although it could've been closer.

Hylian: We didn't play in tournament. Good friendlies though. You're Diddy is as fun to play as Zsdk's.

Sethlon: I don't know what to say. I was terrible in those matches. GGs though, and **** you for banning Green Greens =P

Chaos: I saw your matches with K Prime. You have an awesome Pit, and I wanna play it soon.

MorningStar: Wth happened?

Everyone else: Come back in January! FS5 will ****.

-----

Overall, I think my performance was okay, but I noticed that I was a wee bit too reckless in my matches, and I didn't realize how sloppy I was until Sethlon's matches, where I started getting punished for everytime I charged or made a stupid/******** move.

I have to play smarter/better/faster next time, and not just rush in every **** time I get the chance. Because:
Reckless Sonic = No chance in hell.

Next time, I'll do better, I swear it.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Oh yeah, I forgot to give Espy an incredible shoutout for being the only person capable of FALLING ASLEEP in front of a ROOM-WIDE SCREEN WHICH SETHLON AND HYLIAN ARE PLAYING ON!

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Oh yeah, I forgot to give Espy an incredible shoutout for being the only person capable of FALLING ASLEEP in front of a ROOM-WIDE SCREEN WHICH SETHLON AND HYLIAN ARE PLAYING ON!
I'm just way too good.
Hylian, we need some more friendlies. Oh and I'll get you good one day Sethlon, I will.

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
well since everyone is posting here...

ILL BE TRYING TO HOLD MY OWN TOURNY THIS MONTH SINCE THERE WILL NOT BE ANYMORE UNTIL FINAL SMASH 5. THAT WAY WE CAN STILL HAVE FUN AND GET SOME PRACTICE IN. MY BIRTHDAY IS DECEMBER 2OTH AND THATS A SATURDAY SO THAT SEEMS LIKE A PERFECT DAY TO HOLD. LET ME KNOW IF YOU WOULD BE INTERESTED IN GOING :)

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
well since everyone is posting here...

ILL BE TRYING TO HOLD MY OWN TOURNY THIS MONTH SINCE THERE WILL NOT BE ANYMORE UNTIL FINAL SMASH 5. THAT WAY WE CAN STILL HAVE FUN AND GET SOME PRACTICE IN. MY BIRTHDAY IS DECEMBER 2OTH AND THATS A SATURDAY SO THAT SEEMS LIKE A PERFECT DAY TO HOLD. LET ME KNOW IF YOU WOULD BE INTERESTED IN GOING :)
This might've been more effecient in the SA thread.
Oh, and would there be a way to hold a Melee tournament as well?
If so, I can drag a few friends along.

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
This might've been more effecient in the SA thread.
Oh, and would there be a way to hold a Melee tournament as well?
If so, I can drag a few friends along.
yea i have melee also, ill just need a few setups. But yea no prob :)

and i did post it in SA thread. respond there plz

Mr_Orion

Smash Apprentice
Fun times, indeed!

I had a blast.

Besides the prerequisite to all out of city tourneys, getting lost on the way and getting pulled over on the way back, it was enormous fun.

Great job taking first., Seth. Magnolia crew, WHAT WHAT?!

Anyway, I can't wait until the next one, then you can have a taste of the best Kirby in the universe.

Just kidding. But you can laugh at me when I lose.

Top Bottom