• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atomic Comics Mesa, AZ Dec 6th Results

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
27 people
5 dollar entry fee

Results:
1. Forward (Metaknight/Pit/Wario)
2. JustinKamikaze (Olimar/Metaknight/DDD)
3. Statistics (Snake)
4. Jar'D (Metaknight/Snake)
5. Dark (Metaknight)
5. Light (Peach)
7. Northbound (Falco)
7. Dookdiggity (Snake)
9. Andre (Olimar)
9. Moo
9. Locke (Kirby)
9. Star King
13. Dastrn (Pikachu/Metaknight)
13. JetFour (random)
13. Pokey (Falco)
13. B-Stick
17. DarkShifter (marth)
17. Michelle
17. Mr. L
17. Dusty
17. Vince
17. Kindley
17. Big Ray
17. Quinn (Olimar)
25. Matt
25. Nate
25. Kyle

Shoutouts:

Justin: thanks for hosting. i'll be back for many more. next time i'll bring my laptop and we can rock TIO for brackets.

Forward: nice to finally meet you! I'll share my habanero chips with you any day.

jar'd: best 13 14 year old smasher in history. you made me feel dumb for sucking, since you're literally half my age and way better than me! good stuff man! you'll be one of the best one day.

Statistics: you are freaking good with snake. learn your matchups, and pick up a secondary to cover you weaknesses and you'll be winning these tournaments this spring! keep it up bro.

dook: if brad pitt had a love child with captain falcon, it would be you.

andre: good to meet you and chat matchups.

locke aka the other pat: you're a cool dude. we should hike a mountain sometime.

jetfour: who do you think you are, azen? quit winning game 1 only to switch to random characters and lose the set. you should main bowser!

pokey: come over and practice. I need to learn to beat falco and you need to just get some games in. we live on the same street...basically.

everyone else: you were not important enough to remember...just kidding. good crowd today! see ya'll next month.

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
lol, i played as snake once and lost haha. i used marth mainly.

tis was fun. glad we got a good high(ish) turnout :)

some shoutouts:

justin, thanks for hosting. always nice and your way too good.

dastrn, thanks for the ride back home, saved me 6ish miles riding on my bike. kinda sad that we couldn't get some friendly's in but next time for sure.

pat(lock), we did better than we thought in doubles. haha fun stuff right there. almost had light/dark jewtrocity 4 life

forward, you hold true to your reputaion as being too good. was nice to finally see your skills in action, even if it was just brawl :p

jar'd, nice job taking out light, not an easy task and you did it. i congratulate you. your too good for only being 14

light/dark even though you kicked our butts in teams, it was still hella good matches.

dook, thanks for the fries and dr. pepper :)

mr. L, i should've stayed marth for our matches and not switched to snake

everyone else, good times :)

Jar'd

Smash Ace
I love the results. Mk mk snake mk mk.
Also I'm 14 >:( :p

Forward:
Good **** winning the tourney. I had fun talking with you. Too bad we didn't get to play each other, but maybe next time. You gotta come to the next melee or brawl tourney up here.

JustinKamikaze:
Almost had you when we played in losers. ****ing upsmash. Fun stuff though, I hope you host another one. Also, you should upload the results on aib.

Statistics:
Your snake ***** me. :( We need to play some sf sometime.

Jar'd:
You actually placed well, good ****! We should totally hang out sometime.

Light:
I can't believe I won. I hope Dark didn't give you too much **** for losing to me.

Dookdiggity:
Too cool. We need to play some 64 sometime.

Lock:
I have no idea where you heard up b was a good move with meta knight. >.> ;D Team up next tourney like you said? Maybe. Probably.

Dastrn:
I had a ton of fun talking to you. I probably talked more to you in this one tourney than I have with anyone else at a single tourney before, haha.

B-Stick:
RECOMMEND ME SOME MORE MANGA

If I didn't give you a shoutout, it's probably cause I couldn't think of something good enough to say, or I didn't really talk to you enough to say anything. I might come up with something for you later though.

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
he played wario for one game in one match. it probably shouldn't be listed as his character.

although, his most convincing win against justin was the wario match. f-wid, you should main wario, i think.

JustinKamikaze

Smash Ace
Thanks for everybody who came out and good stuff Jar'D !

I also used DDD for most of the tourney

And when I get back from my vacation from texas in January I will set up another date gotta get enough practice before Devastation

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
I didn't know you had habanero chips! Those are my favoriteeeee. You should also post doubles results <3

From some of the people I played, I'll point out some things. Please don't take it offensively or as arrogance.

Foward: Glad to be your teammate. Stickies FTW.
Justin: Ugh I suck against DDD without camping. Good games though. I think your Olimar would benefit from more grabs.
Stats: You sure do love running around with that C4 haha. Glad to see you also enjoy playing a dthrow tech-chase style of Snake.
Random two jailbait: It was funny seeing how some guys that are so turned on by female gamers.
Light: Props for not being a tier *****. I probably wouldn't be able to handle your Peach's dairs if I didn't use a character I could upB from shield with.
Dark: I enjoyed being kept on my toes by your aggressive edgeguarding. I would advise that you incorporate more nair offstage versus Snake too.
Dook: hellz yeah smash 64! 30-stock Falcon dittos are too fun. You should've just destroyed me in the Jiggly dittos instead of holding back though. Can't wait for the tourney at the end of December.
Dastrn: Yes. Haha. The only way I don't get bored with Brawl is if I play a different character every. single. match. I'd go all Bowser gimpyfish style if he wasn't completely useless against DDD.
Random person before I left that I didn't introduce myself to: I falcon pawnched you. It made my day :)

lockdown7

Smash Cadet
This was another successful AC tourny and it was much more fun this time, even if I did worse.

Justin - Thanks for hosting as always, too bad I didnt play you this time around.

DarkShifter - Thanks for being my partner Bryce! We did all we could against them lol.

Jar'D - You ***** this tourny. You should incorporate MK's up B more into your game.

Dook - Always a fun guy. Good job on recording some of those videos.

Dastrn - You are a cool guy and thanks for handling those brackets a bit better then they have been handled in the past lol.

Forward - Your snake was OK, nothin special. I almsot beat you. Good job on winning :).

Light and Dark - Always a pleasure to hang with you guys.

Northbound - You can't beat my kirby anymore :).

Stat - Jesus your dthrow techchasing is sooooo annoying!

P.S. - Ban MK. MK MK Snake MK MK were the top 5. Just sayin..

Zardus

Smash Apprentice
Dang it I wish I could have made it :-(. Sounds like it was awesome.

Next time, next time....

Tink

Smash Hero
yes dastrn.....get that top secret info from AZ and bring it back to the MW =)))...

btw, wario is already top tier....we just dont want him to get banned so were staying under the radar =).

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
The few of us that play him (and those who play against us) know he's top tier, but a little bit of official recognition would be nice :p

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
yes dastrn.....get that top secret info from AZ and bring it back to the MW =)))...

btw, wario is already top tier....we just dont want him to get banned so were staying under the radar =).
dude don't tell everyone. they'll stop trusting me.

forward

Smash Champion
Nu uh, I made two clutch wins with Wario, one against justin and one against Light. I also used DDD against Stats. I used 4 charactres! Don't make me look like a tier *****, even though I am >.<

Wassup Tink, gimme your wario secrets =p

Statistics

Smash Cadet
Lots of fun to come to this one, hope to come again next month.

I wonder why I don't see other snakes using that dthrow more. Seems like a solid, in my favor mindgame to me.

Probably going to learn Falco to cover my weak matches.

Forward: I'm horrible at punishing spot dodges. Nice to play you again.

Dark: I honestly wasn't sure why you didn't own me like you normally do. Good stuff regardless.

Never placed at any tournament before, so this was a rush. GGs to all and I'll see you around.

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
stats you did great man! I'm also picking up falco, but for you, that could push you into 1st place. Once you can handle DDD, you'll have no problems.

forward, i added wario to your characters.

Top Bottom