• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any Smashers that can Dunk?

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Just curious if any of you guys can. Post if you can and your heights as well:).

I'm 6' 2 & 1/2.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Yes I can, played basketball for almost a decade before I quit.

Oh and I'm 6'2.

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
I'm 5'9(19 years old) and I can touch a 10 foot rim, but not dunk on it with a ball. I can tip it.

Problem is, I stopped playing sports after 9th grade. It's a shame because baseball came very natural to me, while basketball was always fun to play. However, after 9th grade, Astronomy/Astrophysics/Astrobiology and Cosmology took my life, along with my woman. :)

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
6'3 i could in 8th and 9th grade but never consistently...ive gotten too lazy now i dont do jack to keep myself in shape

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Well I used to hoop all the time way back when I was in High School, though after much recent work, I somewhat have lost my slam dunking abilities, though I do plan to get back into shape once I attend college next semester.

My height is 6'0"

XACE-K

Smash Master
On a regular basketball hoop, I can only get net. I get like 2 inches away from the rim. If it was moved down a bit, I probably could. I don't play basketball on a team but I do like to play pick-up games with my friends. And since you said so, I'm 5'9.5" and 14 years old.

Farguade

Smash Apprentice
6'3" and i can dunk fairly well, though can only palm it with my opposite hand oddly enough. Basketball camp and some jumping exercises have been good to me

K

koka

I'm 5'7. Maybe if I wore my 6 inch heels. And stood on a box.
And then jumped.

saggy_brown

Smash Cadet
I'm 5'6 and 18 years old. Never could dunk a basketball on regulation height but I can pull it off on 9'6. I can shoot the ball pretty well though, and am very fast being that I am a runner, but I never really had the ball handling ability to play varsity.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
I can dunk 6'6, also playing for my college at this point.
Anyone else playing intercollegiate hoops?
I have a couple D2 schools and some Junior Colleges looking at me, but at this point I might just go to a D1 school for academics instead of going to a crappy school just for basketball.

Sizzle

I paint controllers
6'4'' and 19 years old. I dunked my sophomore year of HS for the first time. I can do it on a not so consistent basis, since I can't palm the ball, and can't exactly jump high enough to "cup" the ball. Still a cool feeling.

Stahls

Smash Rookie
I can touch rim no problem and get close, but I've never been able to actually do it, but I can high jump in track half-way decent. On the court I'm trash.
I'm about 5'11

Illomatic

Smash Apprentice
about 5'10 or 5'11, and 16 years old
i can get rim, but cant dunk yet
ive been playin basketball for a long time, though i took a break this year, its time consuming and i wanted to take some time off
ill probably play next year though

Top Bottom